Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Fair Lady

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

My Fair Lady - Page 5 Empty Re: My Fair Lady

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:45 am

Odessa was amused by Liberty's very strong response to her little suggestion. Odessa hadn't expected to actually braid their hair together for this evening, but she thought that Liberty wasn't quite thinking of all the more positive implications of doing so. It was something to do with a close friend, though, and the two of them were still only on very uneasy footing around each other, so perhaps it was best not to push it. Odessa did find it amusing how Liberty, when she wasn't yelling about something or another in the ring, was actually almost modest.

After the dunk, Odessa gave Liberty a good, long look. The woman was clean, and her natural prettiness was now truly allowed to shine. Without the dirt stains and the tattered clothing and the greasy, sticky hair, Liberty was beautiful enough to even give a glamorous woman like Odessa a run for her money. The Briton smiled at the thought as she stepped out of the tub and helped Liberty out, as well. as Liberty grabbed a towel, Odessa would do the same, tying it around her chest in a similar fashion to the way Liberty did it. She didn't really care about being covered, but it was convenient to catch some of the larger rivulets of water as they streamed down her body.

Odessa scoffed when Liberty asked whether it was time to play dress-up. "Try to sound more enthusiastic, darling!" Odessa would say, swinging an arm around to give Liberty a teasing spank on her ample bottom, leaving a temporary red imprint for a few seconds. "You're going to look gorgeous once we get you into the right clothes, and do your makeup. You'll be almost as gorgeous as I am! Now, just give me a few moments."

Chuckling, Odessa would sidle away towards the door, back into her bedroom and over to her closet. She had something in mind for Liberty. She grabbed two dresses, then opened her lingerie drawer and found two full sets of lingerie. For Liberty, something in all black. It matched her hair and contrasted well with her pale skin. For herself, just the opposite: she was wearing a dress which was just a little off-white, looking almost golden in the right light. Again, it was close to matching her hair, and contrasted well with her skin. The lingerie, too—garter belt, stockings, panties, and bra, all done up in lace and feeling very smooth and fine to the touch—were black for Liberty and white for herself, the sheer nylon of the stockings without a single run or snag to be seen.

Odessa would walk back into the bathroom carrying the outfits, holding the one she had chosen for Liberty out towards the newly-cleaned woman. Odessa flashed her a big smile.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:53 pm

Liberty had been doing well a moment ago, finally getting into the swing of things. She’d thought that the bath would’ve been the hardest part of the whole thing by far, but it had actually been quite bearable. Even kind of nice, aside from the unavoidable awkwardness that came from being naked in the same bathtub with a woman who’d been sitting on her face with her bare ass a few hours ago. So it had to be all downhill from there. Or uphill, depending on how you looked at it.

But now? Odessa was getting into it, really into it, judging by the red imprint on Liberty’s pale ass. Good thing? Bad thing? Not sure.

She waited with arms folded, chewing her lip and trying to keep the nervousness down. She couldn’t even explain why the dressing bugged her so much. She did own other outfits, despite popular conception, she just didn’t put much thought into mixing it up. It was just clothes. Right?

She wasn’t sure what she expected Odessa to bring back, but when she finally returned, Liberty looked at her as if she’d just walked in with an alien octopoid in her hands. It was...different. For her. That was the whole point, she figured, but still.

”Stockings?” She held them up, as if she’d never seen them before. She had, obviously, but this was the first time she’d ever touched them with the intent of actually wearing them. Liberty glanced between the clothes and the Cheshire-grinning Odessa, trying hard to hide the nervousness in her smile. Probably didn’t work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:59 am

Odessa marveled at how fine an ass Liberty had as she was gathering up the outfits which she had chosen for the two of them. She had known already how big, round, and firm that the woman's buttocks were, from the experience of nearly being suffocated by that posterior in their first match. She savored the fact that she could spank Liberty and leave a red imprint on her bum without any consequences. And, now that the woman's bum was impeccably clean, Odessa found herself drawn to it. Perhaps later that night. Right now, they were going to be late for their dinner date if she did not put a little wiggle into her step. She reentered the room with the two outfits, lingerie and all on full display for Liberty.

Liberty took the all-black outfit which Odessa had picked out for her and held the stockings up. She actually smiled as she did so, but Odessa could tell that all that smile was was a shield for her nervousness, as she hoped that she could prevent Odessa from realizing just how terrified of those simple little garments she really was. The dark-skinned woman chuckled as she would hang her own dress up on a clothing hook beside the mirror. "Oh, yes, stockings. I suppose you may never have worn them before. Well, there's not much to it, you know. They are in form and function very much like some of the longer socks that you may be familiar with, only instead of hiding your beautiful, beautiful legs, they put them on display. Sleek, smooth, and undeniably sexy." She would wink at Liberty. "They're quite expensive, you know, so do be careful with them. They're held up by the garter, which I can help in putting on you if you so desire."

Odessa would take a lacy white thong from her own outfit, smile, and hold it up to show Liberty. The underwear was skimpy, very skimpy, and the fabric it was made out of so thin that it would feel like wearing nothing at all. Liberty's black thong was exactly the same in every way save for color. "Let's be quick dressing, now. We don't want to be late. Make sure you've toweled off your hair as much as you can so it doesn't wet your clothing. Blow drying can damage your hair, so I've always preferred to take care of it with my own hands." Odessa, as she spoke, would hold her thong low and step into it, slowly sliding it up her long, chocolate legs to eventually cover her nether regions.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:46 pm

‘Be quick’, Odessa said. ‘They didn’t want to be late’, Odessa said.

It was a funny little spot to be in. When she’d first started, she’d considered stalling as a way of getting out of this. Maybe she could lock herself in the bathroom all night, pretend to be sick and skip all the unpleasantries. Now, though, she was at least committed to trying this all out. Whether she’d be employing her original idea later on remained to be seen.

While she didn’t deliberately drag things out, the fact was that Liberty was operating blind, here, and there was only so fast she could get dressed into clothes that a) weren’t hers and b) probably costed five times more than the most expensive thing she’d worn in her entire life. There was a lot of intuition involved, as Liberty tried to figure out what went where and how this went with that and if the stockings were supposed to feel this tight and if the dress was supposed to show this much in that particular area.

It also didn’t help that Odessa’s smooth ass was on full display the entire time, giving Liberty flashbacks to where her face had been a little while ago.

But, by some miracle, she got it done. Not perfectly - the garter seemed a little out of place, and she couldn’t be sure if she had the stockings pulled up right - but it seemed right to her eyes. She stepped back and looked down her body, more curious than anything. She wasn’t hating the look. Not loving, either. But not hating.

”How...okay.” She spread her arms out. ”Is this right?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:09 am

Odessa understood that Liberty had likely never worn this sort of underwear in her life, but the ebony beauty hadn't really thought much of how her guest would put it on. To Odessa, making all the right connections and making sure everything fit the curves of her body snugly and properly was second nature. She put on her own white lingerie with precision and speed, adjusting her garter just a nudge to the left when she was finished so that everything was perfectly aligned. When she looked over to Liberty, she was impressed to see that her brutish new acquaintance was finished, too, save for the fact that her garter and stockings were just the tiniest bit askew. When Liberty asked whether it was right, Odessa smiled and kneeled down.

"Almost," Odessa would say, as she looked up at Liberty and then moved her hands forward to do a quick adjustment on her companion's lingerie herself. "May I?" she asked, waiting for confirmation before she would quickly tug one stocking one way and then slip the garter belt a little higher on Liberty's hips. The adjustments were miniscule, and once they were down, Odessa stood up and put her hands on her hips, satisfied with how beautiful Liberty looked in the black lingerie. "You're able to fill out my underwear quite well, I would say," Odessa observed, before she would pick up the long black dress she had chosen for Liberty and swung it over into the brawler's hands. "And I'm sure this dress will look equally stunning on you," she would add.

Odessa had a dress of her own to slip into, so she would leave Liberty to hers as she slipped into hers. Both dresses, Liberty's in black and Odessa's in a golden off-white, had V-necks which showed off some cleavage, along with a partially open back that gave a good glimpse of smooth skin. Neither was particularly revealing, and yet neither were they conservative by any means. Odessa took little time to slip into her dress, and then began to apply just a little bit of makeup, some foundation and lipstick, to complete her preparations. "How are you liking the dress, Liberty?" she would ask. "And, out of curiosity, you don't happen to have a preferred shade of lipstick, do you?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:30 am

Well, at least Liberty hadn’t completely messed the look up so far. Only about 5%. Not bad.

’Uh, yeah,” LIberty brought her leg out while Odessa went to work, straightening it up to give her some easy access. She wasn’t quite sure why a couple of inches made such a difference, but she wasn’t about to complain much about it. Odessa’s world, Odessa’s rules.

She took the dress and held it out, looking it over for a moment with the occasional glance spared at Odessa. She slipped on her dress like it was a glove, perfectly fitting around her body, like it was custom made to fit her every curve. Liberty would have something of a less graceful time with it.

She took care not to rip it - it looked really expensive - but Liberty slid the dress on like a glove that didn’t quite fit, wiggling her way in from the bottom up. It was a weird sight to watch, but when it was over Liberty stood opposite Odessa and gazed her body all over, inspecting the way it fit.

”It’s...not bad, really.” There was some reluctance in her voice, but she couldn’t get around the truth. She looked fine in it. Damn fine. It showed off her body, yeah, but it wasn’t really any more revealing than what she usually wore. Hell, compared to her ring outfit, it was a nun’s habit.

Her eyes shot up with Odessa’s question, though, pushing her out of the moment. ”What’s my favorite shade of lipstick?” She repeated the question like it was the strangest thing she’d been asked her entire life. Which it was. ”We’ve met before now, right?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:25 am

Liberty was taking all of this incredibly well. Odessa had not only a newfound appreciation for her foe, but actually a considerable amount of respect. She had thought that Liberty was utterly without honor when the brawler had cheated so blatantly during their first fight. Now, Odessa could see that she had misjudged Liberty. They really had gotten off on the wrong foot, but, in spite of their differences, it seemed as though the two of them could get along—if somewhat grudgingly!

And Liberty did look gorgeous in the dress. She filled the material out beautifully, every inch of her curves accentuated by sleek, thin black fabric, the places where the dress ended giving way in a beautiful stark contrast to Liberty's creamy white skin. She really was a sight to behold. Odessa even felt her cheeks heat slightly as her eyes traveled up and down Liberty's body, but she would save those sensations for later consideration, perhaps. Right now, they just had makeup left to do, and then it was off to the restaurant for a wonderful meal.

Of course, Liberty could not help Odessa much with the lipstick. When she replied to Odessa's query with stark sarcasm, the ebony beauty would harrumph and turn her back for a moment. "Oh, poo, you know I had to ask, you dirty mongrel," Odessa would say, teasing Liberty. "Well, it's no matter, really, darling. I can pick the perfect shade for you. In that dress, especially, we should go for something..." She would pull out a stick of cherry red lipstick, popping it open and holding it up as she motioned for Liberty to come in closer to receive it on her lips. "...vibrant."

Once that was done, Odessa intended to get to work on doing the rest of Liberty's makeup. She would intentionally underdo it, wanting only to accentuate Liberty's natural beauty with a bit of foundation and the tiniest streak of mascara. Once she had done both of their makeup, it would be time to put some shoes on—something which she knew Liberty would be none too pleased over—and hit the road!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:03 am

It was a bit funny - and undeniably weird - but being called a ‘dirty mongrel’ would’ve set Liberty off just a few hours ago, when Odessa would’ve said it with complete seriousness. Now it was a just a little jab between two women in the middle of playing dressup. Life in the AFW could take some weird turns in a hurry.

Like, for instance, having her put on lipstick.

Liberty stared at it for a moment as Odessa held it up, like the dark-skinned damsel had just pulled a ray gun out of her purse. She’d never put on lipstick. She’d never wanted to put on lipstick. It just seemed like a lot of extra mess to make her lips look shiny, and she frankly didn’t see much point. It would smear off after a few kisses, anyway.

On the other hand, she hadn’t seen the point behind the dress, either, and now she had to admit that it was hugging her body in all the right places…

”Okay, okay,” Liberty stood back, closed her eyes and held about as still as a woman like her could do. ”Hit me.”

It was a little weird. Of course it was weird. Liberty was letting Odessa use her body like a human pitstop, powdering her up, wetting her lips. The smell was the worst - it tickled her nose almost made her sneeze a few times. But she kept still. She let Odessa do her thing. And when it was all done, Liberty turned around, looked into the mirror, and...

”Oh.” She blinked and ran her over her face, not recognizing the face that was looking back at her. ”Oh wow.”

Liberty looked….it was hard to describe. Not bad. Not ugly. Not like a model. Not like a movie star. She looked like herself, only shinier and bright and with a lot less smudge. Hot, even, if she could judge herself.

”I…” Liberty lifted up her arms, turned to the side, took herself in from a few different angles. ”I don’t hate it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:07 am

Odessa was having quite a lot of fun with this, cleaning Liberty up and then dressing her up as one might a doll. She was much more relaxed than she thought she would have been, largely because Liberty was more relaxed, as well. She was willingly going along with what Odessa wanted to do to her. Odessa had a newfound admiration for Liberty which truly seemed to be growing by the minute!

And, of course, it didn't hurt that the woman was a beauty on par with Odessa herself once she was cleaned up and made up. Liberty had plenty of natural beauty that had been marred by her lack of care for standard everyday hygiene, and now, with Odessa's help, it was all coming to the surface! Her lips shone cherry red and her skin looked as soft and smooth as a baby's bottom. She hardly needed any makeup at all, and what Odessa did apply was little more than the bare minimum required to present oneself in a well-respected restaurant such as the one they would be visiting this evening.

To Odessa's delight, Liberty's reaction when she looked at herself in the mirror was not horror or resigned acceptance. She was shocked, to be sure, but she actually seemed to like what she saw reflected back at her. The fact that she was actually, perhaps, pleased with this transformation spoke to the funny sort of trust that the two former enemies had developed this last hour, and Odessa would gleefully grin and put an arm around Liberty.

"I'm glad you don't, because you look absolutely gorgeous! And your beauty is a good thing for me, too, you know—everyone will be jealous because I have the most beautiful dinner date!" She would give Liberty's shoulder a squeeze before gently guiding her towards the door, as they were about ready to get going. "Now all we need is shoes! We can avoid the taller heels, though I do believe that a heel of some fashion would accentuate your gorgeous legs..." Odessa would make an exaggerated pleading face, knowing that asking Liberty to wear a heeled shoe might be asking a lot.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:43 pm

Odessa was happy, and Liberty wasn’t not-happy. Doing well, so far.

Small surprise, Odessa was her usual bubbly self, and liked what she saw. Granted, even if Liberty looked like a hideous beast, she doubted her companion for the evening would rub it in, being the proper Englishwoman that she was. But it was nice to have a little confirmation from a reputable source on the matter, since her own barometer for measuring gorgeousness was about nonexistent.

And now they were finally ready to go...almost. Just one more step to take. Or two steps, technically.

Liberty stared at Odessa for a moment as she brought the puppy dog eyes out, considering the options. She would look silly wearing her trademark boots with this outfit, but then, she rarely cared how silly she looked or what anyone else thought about her overall appearance…

On the flipside, Odessa’s heart seemed set on it....

”Gah, fine.” Liberty looked down at her poor little toes and gave them a wiggle. They’d be a bit more crowded than usual tonight. ”I’ll go with medium heels, I guess.” She brought up a cautionary finger. “But I trip and bust my knee or something, word of warning: they go off and the boots come on.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next