Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Fair Lady

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

My Fair Lady - Page 4 Empty Re: My Fair Lady

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Liberty was obviously a little concerned about the sudden closeness between the two of them, and she rejected Odessa's sexual advance quickly, but not necessarily decisively. Odessa wondered if this was closer to what Liberty was like outside of the ring with her friends than the original stubborn front that she had put up when she had originally woken up in Odessa's apartment. Maybe she actually had a somewhat bashful side. That would certainly be something to see!

When Odessa began to shampoo Liberty's hair, the dark-haired brawler was quick to turn around and lean back towards Odessa, practically laying down in her lap, the same way that she had rejected when Odessa had given her two options for how to position themselves while cleaning. Evidently, face to face was getting a little too awkward for Liberty right now, and Odessa could understand that, at least for the time being. As Liberty leaned back into her, Odessa would reach up again and slide her hands through Liberty's hair, fingers splayed, spreading the floral-scented shampoo thickly through the other woman's less-than-clean hair. It would not take long for the ingredients in the shampoo to begin their work, gently breaking down grit and grime and making Liberty's hair lush and silky smooth.

It would be far too awkward to sit silently in the bathtub while Odessa worked on Liberty's hair—they had already established that. Liberty, this time, thought of the topic for the two of them to discuss. Odessa was bemused by what Liberty said, snorting and chuckling softly as her fingers worked their way first through the extremities of Liberty's long black mane, and then began to approach her scalp. "Why, thank you. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with it," Odessa would say.

"As far as whether I enjoy it, well, I do. I actually don't use that sort of move, whether it's a facesit or a stinkface, altogether too often in competition. Recently, outside of the ring, I've found myself enjoying it more and more," she would explain. "For this match, of course, I must admit I had my mind on the end of our last match and, perhaps, I was more than a little interested in evening the score, as it were." She paused as her fingertips found Liberty's scalp and she would press against it lightly. "Now, you seem to be quite enamored with using your bum in matches, aren't you? I couldn't blame you, of course, as wonderful a rear as you have."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:44 pm

Maybe it was the bath salts or whatever stuff Odessa put in this water - in fact, she was sure it was - but Liberty was getting used to the pampering here. Now that they were on a topic that was silly enough to ease the tension, she leaned back and let her ever-so gracious host have at it with her hair, working her fingers through it and soaking it with shampoo. Liberty wasn’t crazy about the smell, and she couldn’t see her doing this on a daily basis, but maybe a wash every other week or so wouldn’t kill her. It was a fun little thought.

”Tch, yeah.” She grumbled, though it was more good-natured than anything out of spite. ”I loooooove not being able to breath for extended periods of time.”

Actually, it wasn’t the worst thing in the world. Kinky, really. It helped that Odessa at least kept her ass in pretty good condition, so it wasn’t all that odorous, or…

Liberty blinked as she remembered their first encounter, when she’d sprayed the black beauty in her face and rubbed her ass over those fine features. At the time, it felt so righteous and justified, but now that she was in the cool light of day - or, more accurately, a hot, steaming bathtub with another naked woman - she was beginning to see things more from Odessa’s perspective.

Maybe she didn’t deserve that. Maybe Liberty had gotten carried away in a crazy situation. Maybe she was wrong about Odessa, a little. Maybe.

”Don’t use it that much.” Liberty fiddled with the water, squeezing her palms together to make her own, personal geyser. ”Only when I think it’s called for. Speaking of…”

Liberty took a deep breath, swallowing her pride along with it.

”Sorry about what I did. In our first match. Got a little carried away. I get a little…” She wiggled her fingers around as she sought the right word. ”Exuberant? I think that fits. Exuberant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:45 am

"You say that as if it's so ridiculous that it could never really be true," Odessa would say, as she massaged the shampoo all the way through Liberty's luscious black locks, and then began to massage her guest's scalp with just her fingertips, "but plenty of women could say that exact same sentence in complete seriousness and with staunch conviction." Liberty was not a sheltered woman, and Odessa wondered if she had ever explored the potential of breath play in a more intimate setting than the wrestling ring. That was not a question for this time, though perhaps it could be a question for later.

Odessa continued to work on Liberty's hair, sliding her fingers down the long, long tresses which tumbled down from the woman's head, collecting in little tendrilsin the water, being blown about by the currents of water which pushed their way into the tub through the water jets lining the smooth interior of the basin. They kept the water circulating, and they kept the two women from simply stewing in their own filth, as Odessa had always felt that a normal bathtub encouraged. This way, her body and Liberty's would be perfectly squeaky clean when they were finished. Odessa would occasionally pick up Liberty's hair, making sure to work the shampoo all the way through every inch of the hair. She kept working it, knowing that the shampoo needed to sit in the hair for at least a couple of minutes to take full effect. While she waited, gently massaging Liberty's scalp again, Liberty took the opportunity to apologize for what she did at the end of their first match.

"Oh, well..." Odessa would say, honestly surprised by Liberty's apology. "Well, all is forgiven. In all honesty, I did have some ideas of revenge in my mind, I suppose, when I challenged you again. You managed to infuriate me like few women have in this business. You managed to make me lose my temper, which is, I assure you, a very rare occurrence," she would explain. She almost instinctively patted her black-haired guest on the head, but she, probably wisely, refrained. "But, now, I am willing to put that behind me. I've been enjoying myself quite a bit tonight, you know, and I hope you have been, as well. And who knows? Maybe when we get a chance to talk at dinner, we'll find we have more in common than we might have each initially believed."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:38 am

Liberty hissed as she felt the fingers scratching at her scalp, digging deep. It hurt. But it hurt in a good way. Like there was a lot of gunk up there that was getting liquified, disintegrated, separated, whatever. It was like her scalp could breathe for the first time in a long time. A refreshing, cooling sensation that she was starting to like. Maybe love.

”Yeah, well,” Liberty enjoyed a quick chuckle as Odessa went about her work. ”That’s for some people. Not sure it’s my thing. I do it to punish people who really piss me off, it’s not something they should be getting off on.”

She shifted in the tub, enjoying the jets against her legs and letting her back move against Odessa’s chest. Just a bit. It was a little hard to avoid, but it wouldn’t be that bad if she didn’t let it get out of hand. Ostensibly.

”I got you pissed off?” Liberty acknowledged Odessa’s words with no small sense of pride, being one of the few people who’d ever managed to get under that luscious chocolate skin. ”Didn’t think I had that kind of effect. Good to know.” She turned her head just enough for Odessa to see her smirk.

With that done, she straightened and held up her hands. ”Truce, though, yeah. Water under the bridge.” Liberty canted her head to the side. ”What’s this about a dinner?”

Liberty had to admit, she was hungry. She didn’t usually go for the fancy food, but she wasn’t going to turn down a free meal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:31 am

"Well, AFW employs women of all kinds. It may not be my preferred method for, well, getting off, but I can understand the appeal, under certain circumstances," Odessa would say. She had a pretty high tolerance for kinkiness, just so long as it met a few criteria which she had for sexual liaisons. "Having your whole world consumed by a luscious, round, perfect ass, and with nothing but that ass in your field of vision as you slip to the very edge of consciousness...well, I can certainly imagine enjoying that."

She dug her fingers into Liberty's scalp, feeling the way Liberty fidgeted under the treatment, knowing that it must hurt to have all that grime that must have almost fused to her scalp be forcibly broken off. But it was a good feeling. Even Odessa got to enjoy that feeling every once in a while, if she forgot to take a bath one day.

Liberty now sounded almost proud—no, she did sound proud—that she had managed to piss Odessa off. Odessa chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Yes, you really did. I was terribly angry at you immediately after that match, you know, and even going into this match I was still less than enthusiastic about your attitude. But I feel as if I have learned a lot about you already, and I am truly enjoying this time we get to spend together so far..."

As Liberty straightened up some, Odessa would wash off the shampoo suds which were still on her hands, and she would let the shampoo sink into Liberty's hair and her scalp and begin clearing out all the gunk and transforming that black hair into a gorgeous cascade of perfect, moisturized, shining, beautiful tresses. Meanwhile, Odessa's hair still needed to be cleaned, as well. "Would you mind doing mine?" Odessa would ask, handing the bottle of shampoo to Liberty and then turning around to present the other woman with her back and her long mane of flowing white hair.

"I thought I might treat you to dinner," Odessa would say. "Now, keep in mind, this is technically a punishment for you, so I did choose a place which has a dress code. But at least you'll have the opportunity to try a sort of food you have never tasted before!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:39 am

Liberty had to admit, the way Odessa described facesitting, it didn’t sound like the worst thing in the world. Not something she could knock, at least, and it made her realize how weird her spot in life could be. She always snubbbed hentai wrestling, wanting to keep things as hard as possible in her matches, but maybe it was time she do a little experimenting…

...not on camera, of course. No way that was ever happening. But maybe with some who was willing and freaky enough…

Liberty put that thought on the backburner, as Odessa swiveled around traded jobs. This has been strange before, but it was quickly getting surreal - she barely kept up with her own hygeine, tending to someone else’s was way out of bounds. But she was here. She was committed. Let it never be said that Liberty Vella was one to not hold up her end of a stip.

”Not crazy about the dress code, but fine. Just nothing too prissy, okay? And me and high heels don’t work too well. Word of advise.” She started on Odessa’s hair, trying her best to mimic what her rival had been doing just a moment ago. Stroke, stroke, stroke, squeeze, get in the scalp, nice and deep. It honestly looked pretty clean already, though. Did Odessa wash her hair every day?

That last part made LIbery scoff, and she gave Odessa’s hair a little yank for punishment. ”Hey, I’ve been all over the place, coast-to-coast. Might be surprised what I can chow down on.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:16 am

"I wouldn't call any of my wardrobe prissy," Odessa would say, even though she understood what Liberty was trying to say. Liberty's added limitations on the attire that she wanted to wear might make dressing her all the more difficult. Odessa had already mentally picked out a pair of heels for her guest to wear, but now she was mentally calculating, trying to decide if it would be appropriate to allow Liberty to wear flats, or at least shorter heels, or whether she should press the issue with the other wrestler. "You will look beautiful. You already have all the physical assets necessary to captivate, Liberty dear, and with just a little makeup and some appropriate attire you are going to be gorgeous. Perhaps...we could find you a shorter heel to wear."

Liberty obviously had very little experience washing her own hair, let alone another woman's. Still, she was doing a good job, working her fingers through Odessa's white hair in an imitation of the way Odessa had cleaned hers. Odessa sighed and relaxed, leaning back slightly to make it easier to reach, her back brushing against Liberty's breasts as she would put a little of her weight on the tub's other occupant. It was a serene feeling, to be washed by someone else. Sadly, the yank on her hair took Odessa out of her reverie, and she grunted in exaggerated irritation. She glanced over her shoulder at Liberty's face. "Oh, I'm sure you've eaten at all manner of diners, drive-ins, and dives, darling," she would say, "but I'm certain you have never had the sort of food that we'll be indulging in tonight. I'm not challenging you to see who can eat a five-pound hamburger the fastest, after all. I'm treating you to a five-star meal."

Once Liberty had worked the shampoo thoroughly into Odessa's hair, the Briton would sit up and turn around. She gently ran her hands down her own hair once, picking up the end of one of the tresses that fell down in front of her shoulder, playing with it and pulling it upwards some. "You know, as much as I don't typically enjoy braiding hair, braiding a lock of mine and a lock of yours together would render us something quite remarkable." To demonstrate her point, she would twist the lock of her hair around a lock of Liberty's, the white strands spinning around black, making a two-toned spiral, striking even while both manes were covered in pink-white suds.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:12 am

Liberty groaned at the thought of wearing heels. She’d done good by not having to wear them for as long as she had, really, and that was no accident. She honestly never understood how so many women moved around with them, and hell, why some wrestlers actually competed with the damn things on. It was uncomfortable, awkward, and weird, and for what? Liberty didn’t even think women looked sexy with them on, and she sure as hell didn’t need to be taller.

But, just for one night, she could deal. She seriously hoped Odessa could hook her up with one of the shorter heels, so she wouldn’t have to look like a complete idiot. Only an incomplete one.

”Hey, I eat fancy every now and then.” Liberty moved her attention to Odessa’s scalp, trying to get some work done up there. ”Maybe nowhere super fancy, but it’s not like everything I gobble down comes from a wrapper.” She was about to hammer the point home when Liberty started playing with her hair. Not too weird by itself, really, since her strands were floating all over the place, but she wasn’t quite expecting Odessa to tie them up like she did.

”It...well, yeah, it’s a unique combination. That being said…”
She reached over with her spare hand and gingerly undid the twisted strands. “I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t want to be joined with you 24/7. Even if you’re not as bad as I was thinking.”

Without thinking, Liberty’s hand had gone wandering a bit, finding a new home on Odessa’s shoulder and starting a little massage there. It was a momentary thing - she brought it back to the hair a second later. ”So, uh,” Liberty fought to keep the nervous trevor in her voice to a minimum. ”How much more of this do you think I need to do? Don’t really have much of a gauge, and I am getting a bit hungry…”

That last part was damned true. She hadn’t eaten since a few hours before the match, and she was ready to fill up. Five-star meal or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:49 am

Odessa had actually been assuming that everything Liberty ate must come from some fast food joint—or, considering the girl's political bent, probably a food truck which paid its workers well above minimum wage and sourced its ingredients from local farms. It was just that...when Odessa tried to picture an average meal for the brawler, she pictured her with a greasy hamburger in her hands, using her own filthy shirt as a napkin. Imagining her using a fork and knife to cut a fine medium-rare steak was a far more unlikely image. But if Liberty said that she did eat fancy sometimes, then Odessa would believe her.

Liberty seemed to be more confused by Odessa's entanglement of their hair than anything. She sort of awkwardly recognized it, then reached down to un-twirl the two starkly different-colored strands of hair from around each other. "Well, 24/7 is not exactly what I had in mind, either," Odessa would say. "I suppose it was just an observation. It really is beautiful when you twirl them around each other. I once went on a date with my hair braided together with my companion's, and it was quite the unique experience. Try it, sometime."

It was, of course, better not to do such a thing with a woman one was only beginning to trust and tolerate. If any old wounds happened to be reopened during dinner, both of them could probably use some space.

Soon thereafter, Liberty asked how much longer they needed to bathe before heading to dinner. Glancing up at the clock on the wall, Odessa calculated the time to their dinner reservation. She then turned back to Liberty, smiled, and put her hands on the woman's shoulders. "All that's left is to rinse," the ebony beauty would say, before dipping her head down under the water and pressing down on Liberty's shoulders so that she would do the same.

Odessa stayed under for several seconds, and made sure to dive deep so that all of her hair would be rinsed. She took her hands off of Liberty and ran them through her luscious white mane. Then, once she was satisfied, she would lift herself back up to the surface, then up onto her feet. She would wait for Liberty to do the same, then would offer a hand to her companion as they stepped out of the tub and towards the towel rack.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:28 pm

Liberty looked at Odessa. Then to their hair. Then back to Odessa. Then back to their hair.

The idea of spending so little as a minute tied to another human being was hard for her to fathom, let alone an entire date. What if she had to use the bathroom? What if one of them tripped? Just the simple act of getting into a car would be a massive pain in their collective asses.

”Yeah, pass, definitely pass.” She straightened out her poor, twisted strands as soon as they were liberated from captivity. ”Can't imagine doing half the things I'd do on a date with my hair tied to someone. Hell, most of the things. Except maybe sex, but even that’d be...”

Liberty's voice trailed off as she took a moment to picture it. Then she took a moment to picture it with Odessa. Not the worst image.

She snapped out of as they got ready for a dunk, with Liberty take a few quick dip. ”Right, submersion in three, two…”

Down she went. Down they went. The water swirled all around them, filling her ears with the pounding beat of the waves, sifting through her scalp and taking away everything about her that wasn’t her. Grime, gone. Crust gone. The weird stuff in your navel, gone.

For the first time in a while, Liberty was wholly, truly, completely clean. How long it would last was anyone’s guess.

She took Odessa’s hand and stepped out of the tub, taking care not to slip on the wet tiles and bust her head. ”Thanks.” It slipped out with her really thinking about the word, but Liberty didn’t regret it. Whether she liked it or not, Odessa had given her some time and delicate care. She had to respect that, bare minimum.

Didn’t mean she wanted to dwell on it, though. She grabbed the closet towel she could get her hands on and wrapped it around her chest, covering up as best as she could. Her chest was spilling out over the damn thing, but otherwise it was passable. ”Now we play dress up, I’m guessing?” She sounded a bit rueful about it, but nowhere near as mortified as she expected to be at this point. So far, so good. Considering Liberty expected to have her hair died pink by this point, they were in a great spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next