Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Bare Today at 3:06 am

» Ready to Blow: Alizeh Midori, The Emerald Storm Vs "Cherry Bomb" Sayumi Arai
by Bare Today at 2:55 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Fair Lady

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

My Fair Lady Empty My Fair Lady

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:31 pm

Following: https://www.afwrpg.com/t13408-odessa-vs-liberty-ii

Odessa hadn't been able to carry Liberty all the way out of the arena. She had tried her best, but, even having won their stinkface fight, she was far too exhausted to keep Liberty aloft for more than a minute or two. After the referee had declared Liberty unable to battle and rung the bell to signal Odessa's victory, the ebony beauty's first action had been to scoop her dirty opponent up and hoist her over her shoulder, the woman's pale butt sticking up in the air, plainly visible as her skirt flipped back, and her grimy but beautiful black hair falling down in one big shower around her head, the longest strands brushing along the ramp as Odessa carried her.

The crowd had gone wild. Odessa grinned and waved with her free hand, then brought that hand up to Liberty's ass and given it a pat and a teasing squeeze, which had gotten even louder cheers from the crowd. However, her knees began to feel a little weak as she reached the top of the ramp, and Odessa was only just able to duck behind a curtain with Liberty still slung over her shoulder before she had to drop the raven-haired brawler into the waiting arms of a pair of AFW staff members. It just wouldn't have done for the audience to have seen Odessa collapse after winning such an important, decisive, and perhaps humiliating victory over the former hardcore champion.

From that point on, Odessa did not try to carry Liberty herself. She had assistance from some of the AFW staff members in taking the woman back to her tidy apartment a few miles away from the AFW campus. But, once the door had closed, Odessa and Liberty would be all alone.

I wonder if I ought to be concerned about that, Odessa mused, as she was not quite sure how Liberty would handle things on this night. If Liberty got violent, Odessa only hoped that she could handle whatever the woman might throw at her—or bludgeon her with—on her own.

Odessa, still clad in her leotard, was in the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of ice water after that exhausting match. She looked back over to Liberty, whom she had seated on one of the comfy faux-leather sofas in the relatively spacious seating area of her apartment. The trip over had been...interesting, to say the least, but now Odessa had no idea what to expect. Part of her still bore some ill will towards Liberty for what had happened during their first match, but, for the most part, her concerns in that regard had been blown away by her victory tonight. Now, she wanted to be a hospitable host, and she wanted to show Liberty a good time. So she poured a second glass of ice war, placed the pitcher back in the refrigerator, and then walked back into the living room with both glasses in her hands.

She placed one on a coaster on the stained oak and glass table in front of the sofa, intending that one to be for Liberty. Then, she would sit down next to her erstwhile opponent, her own glass in hand, as she took a long, satisfying gulp of the cold liquid.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

My Fair Lady Empty Re: My Fair Lady

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:05 am

Liberty was - and would probably always be - a heavy sleeper. It wasn’t even an anarchist/hooligan/ruffian sort of thing, it was a purely her thing. She’d been that way since she was a little kid, constantly sleeping well past noon on Saturday and Sunday. Once she settled down for the night, there were few things that could rouse her back up, short of a nuclear attack or an alarm that had been ringing for ten minutes.

So, when Liberty started to come to, it was a slow process. She grumbled. Shook. Shivered. Muttered a few words in Italian that would’ve been nigh incomprehensible even if you understood the language. She rose up like she would’ve any other day, because that’s what she thought it was at first. Just the results of another night where she’d had one too many drinks. Or two. Or three. Or four.

But something was wrong.

The first thing that clued her in was the sounds - or lack thereof. The walls in Liberty’s apartment were thin, so thin you could almost always hear someone arguing or playing videogames or fucking or doing all three at the same time. She’d long since gotten used to filtering out the noise, but here, everything was so quiet and serene.

The place smelled clean. Too clean. Cleaner than her apartment had been since she’d settled in. You couldn’t take a whiff and make a reasonable guess on what Liberty had eaten three days prior. The place carried the scent of a river, or a babbling brook. She half expected to hear birds chirping.

It wasn’t cold. It wasn’t hot. Unlike the heat in Liberty’s apartment, which always oscilatted between the two extremes.

It all came together to paint a vivid picture with just one conclusion: she wasn’t in her own home. Needless to say, she found this revelation somewhat upsetting.

”Shitthefuck!” Liberty sat up with a start and scanned her environment, taking it all in. She was on a leather sofa, inside a room that was neat all over, with a bunch of fancy looking pictures on the wall, and dimmer lights, and...Odessa.

Liberty stared at her for a moment, as her memory started to reboot. The challenge. The fight. The deafeat. It all came rushing back to her.

”Gotta be fucking kidding me.” Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she flopped down in the chair, along with a long, exasperated groan of resignation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:07 am

Liberty awoke with a burst of vulgarity, first with a startled exclamation, then, as she looked around, with a more coherent, resigned mumble that seemed to bemoan her current state, environs, and company. Well, Odessa wasn't really expecting the woman to be happy about this predicament. Liberty was a proud woman, and the two of them were far from friends. About as far from friends as two women could get, actually. They came from completely different worlds, and Liberty was one of the few women who had ever managed to actually make Odessa lose her composure in the ring. Odessa wanted to reach out to the Italian-American woman, but there was no guarantee they were going to find any common ground.

"You really do sleep quite soundly," Odessa would observe, before taking another sip of water. She set her glass down beside the one which she had poured for Liberty, motioning towards that still-full glass with one hand. "I didn't think it would be proper to do anything before you woke up, so you'll find you're still just as dirty as you were when you left the ring. Though it won't be that way for too much longer."

Odessa, though she was sitting on the couch next to Liberty, was not trying to make any bodily contact just yet. She would lean back to cross her legs, moving her right leg over her left and bringing the foot close to Liberty's legs, then leaned forward, leaning in towards her erstwhile opponent and current makeover subject, examining Liberty for a few moments, looking her up and down and thinking about the makeover that she was going to receive in just a few minutes. After the makeover, of course, Odessa had some other ideas for the rough and tumble brawler. She had already made a call to confirm those plans were in place.

"Before we get down to it, is there anything you want to say? Or anything you want to ask?" Odessa would inquire of her rival. "Or shall I go draw our bath?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:19 am

Liberty smacked her forehead, making a wet, meaty sound you could probably hear from two doors over. She’d lost. God damn it, she'd lost.

On the surface, that shouldn’t have been a big deal. It was hardly the first match she’d lost in her career, and it probably wouldn’t be the last. But never before had the stakes been so high. Sure, she’d fought for the hardcore belt before, but that was just a title. Titles could be lost and regained, and Liberty was certain hers would be back on her shoulder someday. But this? This was about her dignity. Her honor. Her reputation. Those would be trickier to get back in the long run, especially if Odessa had her way. There was no telling what sort of crap she’d have Liberty dressed up in, and -

Oh. God. What if Odessa made her wear high heels? Liberty scooted a few inches away, as her tormentress looked her over, dressing her - or worse, undressing her - with her eyes.

She cringed and sat up, casting a longing glance towards the door. She could make it. What would Odessa do, stop her? She wouldn’t mess up her apartment trying. Maybe she’d catch some flak from the AFW higher ups for not honoring an agreement, but it wasn’t like she was in their good graces after her unnannounced vacation, anyway…

No. No, she was better than that. She had a code. A loose, ambiguous code that sometimes allowed for sitting on people’s faces, but a code that didn’t allow her to welch on agreements.

”Yeah, fine, whatever.” Liberty stuck a finger in her ear and cleaned out some wax. Might as well get started now. ”Let’s just get this over with so…”

Her voice trailed off, as the full implication of what Odessa said sunk in. ”Wait, what do you mean ‘our bath’? At the same time? Simultaneously? Together?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:54 am

When Liberty glanced towards the door, Odessa wondered if the woman was going to try to make some sort of an escape, even in spite of their agreement that the loser would have to submit to being styled by the winner at the winner's full discretion. If she did try to leave, what could Odessa do? She didn't have very many breakable objects around her apartment, as she had plenty of visitors who enjoyed getting rather rough during their overnight stays. Nevertheless, the idea of getting into some sort of brawl with Liberty all throughout her apartment was not one which Odessa liked.

Liberty scooted away from Odessa, backing off to the edge of the sofa, but, ultimately, she made no move for the door. Resignedly, she seemed willing to go along with whatever Odessa said. Well, right there, it was plain to see that Liberty intended to be honorable and keep to their wager, no matter what "horrors," as she most likely thought of them, Odessa planned to inflict upon her. That was wonderful, and, actually, Odessa felt almost...impressed. After their first match, she had seriously questioned Liberty's honor, in consideration of the vulgar tactics she had used. But she had fought fairly tonight, and was prepared to accept the consequences.

Once Liberty was cleaned and groomed, Odessa could easily see herself becoming very close to this girl...

She smiled a small, private smile. But, when Liberty dug a finger into her ear, pulling it out covered in ear wax, Odessa's smile would disappear, and she brought an arm up swiftly, grabbing onto Liberty's wrist to try to keep that hand from going anywhere covered in the contents of her ear canal. "Please...I have more sanitary ways for you to do that, if you must," she would insist, giving Liberty's wrist a light squeeze.

When Liberty agreed to "get this over with," Odessa would stand up, trying to lift up Liberty with the hand that was still clutching her wrist, while taking one more drink of water with the other hand before setting the glass down again. She couldn't wait to get in the bathtub. She felt sticky and grimy herself, and she wasn't used to lounging around her apartment in such a state—still dressed in her leotard, no less. She would need to wipe down the couch that the two of them sat on with their sweaty bodies. First, of course, was the bath itself, and something seemed to unsettle Liberty. Odessa released her rival's wrist and would put her hands on her hips.

"That was my intention, yes," Odessa would say. "Both of us are filthy right now, dear, and the bathtub is plenty big enough for two. More than that...how else would I be able to give you a proper cleaning? I'm sorry, but I don't believe I can leave that up to you."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:59 am

When Odessa grabbed her wrist, Liberty paused, looking at that hand, back and forth, back and forth. it was the first nonviolent physical contact they’d had since ever, maybe, and she was sure how she was going to come to terms with that as the hours dragged on. This was already looking to be a very frustrating night, and she was already showing it on her defeated features. If she had to do this, she’d do it, but there wasn’t anything that said she had to smile while it was going down.

She had another sigh of resignation - the second of many to come, she would bet - as Odessa explained that, yes, they would be naked and wet and bathing together.  Liberty didn’t care what she said. Unless the black beauty had a hot spring in the backroom, it was a safe bet they’d be in close proximity, which meant that she could do all sorts of unmentionable things underneath the waters.

That thought bugged Liberty. She wasn’t sure why it did, though, which just made it bug her more.

”I dunno.” Liberty cringed, looking like a schoolchild with an overabundance of broccoli on her plate. ”Maybe...like...use a mop? Or you could lean over the bathtub while I-”

Liberty huffed and threw up her hands, giving up on the notion. ”Okay, okay, I’m coming.” She kicked off her shoes and started to work on her socks as she followed Odessa, hopping behind her.

”Kinda surprised you dragged me all the way, here. Was thinking it’d be more, like, you’d just give me your card or something and I’d meet you here in a week.” She finished with one sock and started working on the other, taking care not to slip on the immaculate floor. ”How’d you even get me up here?”

Liberty was legit curious on that last part. Odessa was strong, but not strong enough to be dragging her halfway across Tokyo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:38 am

Liberty seemed shocked when Odessa grabbed her wrist. Odessa did feel a very palpable sense of...bizarreness as she held onto Liberty's arm and did not use that hold to throw the woman into a corner or drag her down onto the mat. After those few seconds, she would let go, and waited for Liberty to actually stand up with her. As Liberty did that, and began to take off her shoes and socks, she continued to pout, suggesting alternate ways for Odessa to clean her. The ebony beauty couldn't help but laugh at the idea of using a mop to clean her foe. "That might actually not be a half-bad idea," Odessa would say, "though I don't believe I have a mop clean enough that I would be willing to use it."

Odessa would unlace and then pull off her boots while Liberty was getting down to her bare feet. She would slide them over to a spot near the door, then led Liberty towards the door to the bedroom. Her big, king-sized bed, decked out in deep, rich, purple comforters, was spread out before them, with a beautiful view of semi-suburban Tokyo out the window behind it, but she would duck instead to the left, taking Liberty through another door and into her spacious bathroom. When she had been searching for a new apartment sometime the previous year, she had made sure that the room had space for her usual activities: ample bathroom space to fix herself up in the morning, a bedroom big enough to hold an extra-large bed, and a closet that could handle her wardrobe. She didn't have much need for extra leisure space, and so her apartment did not have much besides her kitchen, living room, and dining room.

"Well, while I know you don't necessarily like the terminology, this is, in effect, a prisoner-of-war stipulation," Odessa would say, "and who ever heard of one that didn't begin for a week? There's no better time to clean you off than after you just worked up quite the stinky sweat in the ring." As they entered the bathroom, their bare feet would find a cool tiled floor. To the right was a small, high window which provided some natural lighting; in front of them was the bathtub, larger than the average such basin and able to accomodate more than one woman. There was a shower head above the bathtub, eliminating the need for an extra shower stall, and to the left was the toilet, the sink, and several shelves of cosmetics, along with a medicine cabinet.

"I carried you out of the ring and backstage myself. There were a pair of particularly helpful girls backstage who helped me get you into a car, and then from the car, the walk up here was not...particularly dreadful," Odessa would explain, as she turned back to look at Liberty, looking her visitor over and pondering for a moment how to proceed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:16 am

Odessa probably wanted Liberty to be in stupified awe while sbhe was lead through the house like an obedient little child, expecting such a lowly barbarian such as herself to be unused to this sort of decadence.

If that was the gist, it wasn’t totally unsuccessful. Liberty might’ve been blown away. A little for various reasons.

First and foremost, the sheer size of it all was mind-boggling. Liberty had seen bigger places, here or there, but none of those places were for single people. That Odessa had all this to herself was insane. Maybe too insane. The fancy blinds, the trimming, the plush carpet, the bed that was bigger than some of the rooms in Liberty’s apartment, all of it raised a multitude of questions, not the least of which was: ”How the heck do you even afford all this stuff?”

Liberty was by no means poor, but wrestling didn’t bring her nearly enough scratch to hold down a place like this, and she was a former champion. It was question that hung on her mind all the way into the bathroom, until she became distracted by some of the bric a brac on bathroom counter. All these soaps and oils and weird smelling things, with a bathtub that could’ve doubled as a pool. Why would any one person need so much?

”You know…” Liberty moved away and turned to Odessa, opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again. She really wasn’t in the mood for what she was about to say, best to just move on.

”Let’s just get this over with.” She cast a glance at her rival, almost expecting her to look away while she stripped, until she realized how pointless that would be even if she did. With sagged shoulders, Liberty reached down and started to pull her skirt down her legs, sliding it along the sweaty flesh and revealing a pair of white panties that barely covered what they were supposed to cover.

Her favorite undergarments for facesitting. Shame she didn’t get to use them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Liberty made an offhand inquiry about how Odessa could afford everything. The Briton shrugged and replied: "Well, I do have some money in my savings, so if I ever need something small it's never a big hassle. As for most of my furnishings, and the apartment itself, most of it is, actually, on my AFW salary. I can't say that it was easy, but with some online investigating and a little bit of footwork, I was able to get some fairly adequate deals on these things." She waved her hand around, encompassing most of her posh apartment with the wave. "Of course, I do rely some on the money I make off of my investments, since I'm sure you want to ask about that."

Liberty seemed to be keenly interested in almost all of the little details of how Odessa lived, as a matter of fact. Odessa noted the way that her guest checked out the open shelving in the corner of the bathroom, which held on each level several bottles, tubes, or other containers full of Odessa's cosmetic accoutrements. Liberty seemed to have something to say, but she was not going to say it, not just yet. So Odessa wouldn't press her. Odessa would sigh and, as Liberty was disrobing, Odessa would give her at least a moment's semi-privacy, as she walked over to turn on the water for the bath. After doing that, she walked over to the shelves in the corner, ducking down to the lowest shelf to pick out a box of bath salts and a relaxing eucalyptus scent oil. She set those down on the counter by the sink and turned to face Liberty again.

"You know, with that attitude, I might just have to prolong this as long as possible," Odessa would say, with a small smile. "Regardless, I have plans beyond simply cleaning you off, so perhaps you could try to enjoy yourself. A bath can be relaxing, if you draw it properly—and taking a bath with another person can be still more thrilling."

Odessa glanced down at Liberty's panties, which were barely covering her womanhood in front and were obviously struggling to keep her ample ass from bursting through them in the back. Odessa thought she saw several stains of dubious nature all over the undergarments. She sighed, and reached up, pulling off first her two detached sleeves, and then grabbing the neckline of her leotard to pull it down, as well. Odessa didn't wear a bra underneath, but she did wear an athletic thong with her costume.

"Did you need any help undressing, or are you quite alright?" Odessa would ask, as she met Liberty's eyes with her own.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:39 am

Liberty heard everything Odessa said about her wealth, but she wasn’t really listening. Investing, furnishing, savings - these were all words she’d heard before and could apply in certain situations, but she’d never really used them like Odessa was now. Liberty didn’t have a bank. Too ‘on the grid’ for her tastes, never liked the idea of putting her hard-earned legal tender in the hands of faceless men with fancy suits, hated the idea of becoming another cog in the soulless corporate machine.

Then again, if proper investing paid off this much, maybe she could look into it. Just a little. Enough to maybe afford a consistently working refrigerator.

”I am enjoying myself.” Liberty typically didn’t bring out the sarcastic tone, but tonight was a special sort of night. Here, it was all over her voice, with her rough Italian accent backing it up. ”I mean, I could be out drinking or watching a sumo match or doing something actually, you know, fun.” Liberty got the skirt all the way down to her ankles, then kicked it off to the corner. Almost half way done. ”This is sooooooooo much better.”

With her brief foray into acting over with, Liberty went about the task of getting off the rest of her clothes. It was a little tougher than it sounded, because as she peeled off her shirt, she swore she could feel Odessa’s eyes on her, looking her all over. Odessa, with her long white hair, and perky, smooth breasts, and her round hips and sleek thighs and-

...shit. She was blushing.

”I’m not a kid, sheesh. Can take my own clothes off...” Liberty tried to play it off and turned a bit to the side, hiding some of her cheeks so the redness wouldn’t show so much. She only looked back to send a curious and worried glance Odessa’s way. ”What other plans?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next