Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 9:13 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 8:36 am

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 7 Empty Re: Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:40 am

Ryan heard Juniper's words, never wanted the tag belts? Crock of shit if Ryan ever heard one, the way he saw it was that if you weren't wanting to grab hold of the brass ring then what was the point of even being in wrestling? Though that might be due to how Ryan was a current holder of an aforementioned brass ring, that comment about submission also irked the young Brit a little too. If one had seen the last title bout of the UK Elite one could understand why.

Nevertheless Ryan quickly retained his stoic British look and he simply responded with "Well you speak big at least, but actions are louder and so on." in a calm tone. In spite of this Mr Knight knew that Juniper's strength was very considerate, and not to be taken lightly. Hence why the plan had been put this way, it took one to know another has the saying went.

Juniper might have grounded herself into the canvas, but Ryan had done lockups since day one of wrestling practise. And he'd gotten himself prepared as soon as the enemy accepted, so the redhead wasn't going to have an easy time in the least with moving Ryan. He made sure his arms were the right way, and pushing forward as much as he could. At the very least if Juniper wasn't getting moved back by the immense might of the paragon of Britain, then it would result in a potential stalemate between the two.

Back to top Go down

Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 7 Empty Re: Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:37 am

The two of them continue to push on each other while they had a banter going back and forth. It took a few moments of the two wrestlers in the lock up but, Juniper ended up being the first to make any movement. She took one step back.

But this was a false. It was not from Ryan pushing. She wanted him to take the bait and step forward. She hoped for that, him being hopefully that kind of guy. Of he did take this, Juniper would lean her body into his arms. Then she'd try to use her forward and opposite leg to try and sweep his forward leg. Though if he didnt take it, shed be at a disadvantage by taking a non-needed step back...

Meanwhile, Sabre nudges Shido. "Look at them...Sitting there to rest..." Sabre was of course talking about Lucy and John. The cave woman looked (and was) practicality ready to lunge at them both with full force and strength.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:03 pm

Ryan was making sure that Juniper was knowing just what she was dealing with, the redhead probably did know. But still Mr Knight felt that it was needed to establish his ability, it was the beginning of the end. If the paragon of Britain got the short end of the stick in this exchange it could spell defeat for him and his team, but in Ryan's mind that was a very low possibility. After all few could compare to Ryan when it came to tests of strength.

As this was going on John leaned in to speak with Lucy.

"What do you reckon they're talking bout Lu?" the artist mutters.

"It's obvious John, they're probably gonna run in when my bro's smashed Juniper about." Lucy whispered back.

"I'll take the stupid woman and you handle the runt." John said in his hushed tone, Ms Grange simply grunted in the affirmative. If the enemy ran in they'd be dealt with, and Lucy was hoping. Double daring that they would come in, just so she could break someone.

Meanwhile in the ring Juniper gave a step back, and Ryan sensed a chance in his mind. Out of instinct he took a step forward, but it was a ruse. There had been that possibility in Mr Knight's mind, this was a game of chess. And the paragon of Britain knew that, plus Ryan had been in that situation. So that when Ryan was sent to the ground he made sure to keep hold of Juniper and take her down with him, with one foot on Juniper's belly. So whatever the redhead had wanted, it would be again in Ryan's favour as he'd send her for a loop with a monkey flip!

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:29 am

Juniper didnt know exactly what would happen. But she could count on Ryan to roll with the punches and use a disadvantage as an advantage. When she knocked him down, he retaliated by putting a foot on her stomach and flipping her over.

The redhead made a small groan as she had her back slam into the mat. But the two were still just starting. Juniper rolls over onto her front and tries to get back up on her knees to prepare for whatever the Paragon had in store for her next.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:38 am

Juniper might be a bit clever, Ryan would admit that. But when it came to lockups in the ring Mr Knight was no stranger to being swept out from under himself, but that experience would serve the paragon well in this exchange. Inwardly he was thankful for the time he spent on the indie circuit, learning what suited him best in the proverbial school of hard knocks.

Ryan had hoped that Juniper was taken by surprise by this move, both of them were sent to the mat. Mr Knight knew that the situation was sort of put back to normal, the Brit had gotten to his front and on his knees too. In a sort of crouched wrestling stance, Ryan knew that Juniper could be quite volatile. But going in and trying to press for an advantage was the best course of action at this stage in the match, just in case the entire enemy team ran in Mr Knight would like all of them to be worn down as best as possible.

With that in mind Ryan quickly tried to move to the right of Juniper, and try to grab hold of her arm and yank her forward. Mr Knight would attempt to deliver some elbow strikes to Juniper's neck and jawline, inwardly he doubted this would last for long. But if he could get something in that would be a start at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Juniper eas not too accustomed to ground-based combat. She usually had some on on the ground for submissions, not strikes or throwing any punches. Nothing like that. But that wouldnt quell her rage not one bit.

She got onto her knees and makes a lunge for Ryan. And again, the man made use of her rage and semi-sloppy style of combat. He grabbed tight onto her arm and slammed an elbow into her neck. She made a cough hard enough for a bit of spittle to fly from her mouth. He just currently stopped her in her tracks.

Meanwhile, Sabre was getting anxious. Her hands gripped tight to the ropes and shook them. Not violently but, enough for someone to see her stress. She watches the two in the ring fight with the utmost attention to her eyes.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:57 am

Ryan was liking his chances more and more now, and at this point in the match it was going to be needed now more than ever. Juniper might have her anger on her side, but Mr Knight could match that with his experience in doing what he did best. He still didn't have a decade under his belt, but it counted. Also he had to admit, doing moves like this gave him a sort of cathartic feeling.

After throwing the couple of elbow shots Ryan figured it might be best to try and keep hold of Juniper, after all chances were she'd attack him anyways rather than retreat. So Mr Knight figured it best to just cut the middle man as it were, besides at this point in the match retreat wasn't really something to be considered when both of one's party members were rather out of it. So Ryan tried to slink around behind Juniper with the held arm, and crank some pressure on it. Wasn't really fancy, but Ryan preferred simple moves for the most part.

Meanwhile John and Lucy clocked what Sabre was doing, and the artist kept his eyes on her. Lucy was eager, hoping that the enemy ran in. She dared them, nay. Double dared them to try something.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:43 am

Juniper's upper body was a bit caught at the moment. She had something else to work with though. And that was her lower body. Before Ryan could get around her, she attempts to wrap her thick and strong legs around his body and squeeze tight.

"Now tho is definitely something I dont use. But gotta be willing to do it all, yeah?" She says to Ryan. Juniper tries to throw a punch with her left hand to the man's sides.

Sabre was breathing heavy. But she did it in a more calm manner, as she was watching the fight from the ropes. But ahe was also waiting...For an opportunity.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:00 pm

Ryan was expecting Juniper to try and turn things around even in spite of his built momentum, and do it in a rather unorthodox way as only she could do. Mr Knight knew this and perhaps that fact in his mind meant that he wasn't as quick on the draw as he could have been in this exchange, because Juniper was able to turn and begin cinching in a bodyscissors on the Brit as he tried to transfer his grip on her.

Mr Knight winced as his body accepted the weight of the redhead, but the pressure was something else. Ryan wavered and wobbled from side to side as he tried to keep his base, but the sudden punch was something that made him stagger. It seemed that Juniper was thinking of taking this more to a lower level, but just because she got the drop on Ryan didn't mean he was going to let it slide. Luck would have it, the ropes weren't that far off from where they were.

And so Ryan would quickly upon going to one knee tilt himself and Juniper to the left, and aim to grab the bottom rope with his left hand to get a rope break. The first rule of submissions with Ryan was if your on the taking end, don't power out and waste energy if you can get to the ropes. It was a strategy that could help in winning, and Ryan lived to try and win.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:15 am

Juniper watched him get to the ropes. Before he could even do so, the redhead released herself from him and rolled away from him with several rolls. She got up onto her knees and panted a bit. "You're so danm stubborn. I expect that from a champ but just give in already!" She hissed out.

The redhead growls and stood up slowly on her feet. There were few people that got under her skin. But Ryan was one of them. Simply for the fact rhat he just did not go down easy like most everyone else Juniper fought.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next