» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 Empty Re: Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite

Post by Winner3 Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:50 am

Shido began to lean against the ropes as he rested and listened intently to Juniper. He had his eyes fixed on the action in the ring, but maintained his smile and usual enthused look. He kept a grip on the ropes, ready to begin hopping onto the ropes and fly across the ring when needed.

"You? Afraid? haha, I on a more serious note, I can see what you're getting at."

Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 RoNDaIAnimalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 RXleMMpAnimalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 PNIUArHAnimalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 PceFPw4
Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 V4UEFd
Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 IgQk2vAnimalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 PP89dH8Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 ZoIhtGgAnimalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 C8s1fSAnimalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 Empty Re: Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Lucy might have been a smaller opponent in the majority of her matches, but that didn't mean she had poor endurance. Quite the opposite actually, Lucy had learned to take quite a beating. Sure she didn't have the same frame and muscles as her Brother, but she sparred with him on a regular basis and one didn't do that for very long without at least learning to take a beating.

Sabre had her down there though, but she made the mistake of letting go of the British girl. That was a big, big mistake. So long as Lucy could move and keep fighting she would do so, it looked Sabre was going to try and come down on Ms Grange with a double axe handle. Lucy knew this was crucial, she willed her body to move. One second, wait for it......

By the time her opponent came down Lucy wouldn't be there, instead she'd be in a crouched stance facing Sabre. And then she'd quickly move and leap forward into a sort of roll close to Sabre's left, to try and apply a Last Chancery! Sabre had gotten herself down on the ground. And on the ground Lucy knew how to put the pressure on just as good as she could striking while standing.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:16 am

Sabre was thinking only of results. She didnt think that anything different could happened other than her destroying Lucy. When her axe handle left he hitting nothing but air, the hunched over cave woman looked up at Lucy.

Just a moment f time passes before Sabre was tackled and slammed down onto her front. She hissed and tried to get away. But Lucy had her locked in. The cave woman groans out quietly, trying not to show her opponent any pain.

Juniper gripped the ropes tightly. "Come on Sabre...Dont make mama mad..." She says lowly.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Now this was how Lucy liked it, now she was in the drivers seat. She'd admit that Sabre worked her over a bit, but in the ring if you ever gave Lucy an inch well she'd try to run a mile with it. Sabre had made the mistake of letting go of the British girl, letting her move. And the piper was getting paid, Lucy adjusted herself in the hold so that the blood didn't go to her head while she cinched in this Last Chancery. Sabre wasn't trying to reveal the pain, but that little groan proved it was working.

The chance Lucy had wouldn't go to waste, she cranked in the hold as best she could. Lucy knew that the more damage she could do in this hold the better it would work in the long term, Ms Grange was putting that anger to good use here. Now that she had it she was gonna milk it for all it was worth.

Meanwhile across the ring John was keeping his gaze on both the people in the ring and those in the corner, Ryan was looking straight at Juniper. He clocked the way she held the ropes and he leaned forward, one reason. That was all that was needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Sabre was looking around for any way that she could escape from the pain of this hold. Then the largee won would notice where where smaller woman was. Right besides her...With such a vulnerable face. Sabre desperately lifts a fiat to punch Lucy.

Juniper looked up from the main action and said Ryan's gaze at her. She made a surprisingly friendly smiles and waved to him slightly. It was about this time that Nick had come back. "Whays the news, pops?"

He at I hated that she called him that. But continued on. "Well, my friend is very stressed. And it didn't help to tell her where I was and what you were doing..." He sighs. "I've got to go console her. Think you can handle this?"

"Yeah yeah. Go comfortable your bunny friend." She says what waving him off.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:47 pm

Ryan had clocked that friendly wave and smile from Juniper, he merely remained stoic. He knew that was just an act, and like in any game Mr Knight kept the cards close to his chest and didn't reveal any intent. Nevertheless he was confident that his team and him would see victory, they had the unity and trust. Something told him that Shido was a new addition, the weak link. And the saying about the chain might prove true. Nick seemed to have exited, good. That prevented the numbers from going against Britain's finest.

In the ring Lucy kept that hold in, she knew Sabre felt it. She doubted the enemy would tap out, but it was working and that was all that mattered. Still the Last Chancery wasn't without it's flaws, namely the close proximity to Sabre. Who managed to wriggle an arm and get a shot on Lucy, it got her forehead. Thankfully not the nose, but it still managed to jar the British girl.

Ms Grange grunted, and that was the proof that discretion might be the better part of valour. And so Lucy tried to convert the hold from the Chancery into a headlock, sure she wasn't going to be able to exert the same amount of pressure. But anything was better than trying to deal with that woman when she was standing up, which might happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:23 am

Juniper stopped waving and sheepishly looked away. In the back of her mind, she knew that Ryan was pretty peeved for having Juniper challenge them again. But...It was good competition for her and him both. But if thats how he was going to be [a dick], then so be it. "Sabre! Start the End!" She called out to her ally. It was a signal for herself and the cave woman, and Shido if he caught on and wanted to, to play a bit dirty.

It may not have been as bad had Ryan just accept her stipulation to the match and do the one thing Juniper wanted.

Sabre would growl and begin to do the one thing Lucy didnt want. And that was stand up. However, The cave woman wouldnt stand up fully. The Stone Age Babe would reach for Lucy to lift her off of herself and slam her down into the canvas with a forceful throw. From here, Sabre would try to sit her bottom down right on Lucy's back, to face Lucy's legs.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:26 pm

"The end? Are we trying to end this?"

Shido was a bit puzzled as this phrase went over his head. He had wanted to ask about Nick leaving before, but was concerned about his attention being drawn away from the match. He'd been preoccupied with cheering Sabre on at ringside and trying to offer support in willing her way out of Lucy's hold on her. Shido was happy to see her find a way to reverse the situation and take command of things.

Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 RoNDaIAnimalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 RXleMMpAnimalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 PNIUArHAnimalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 PceFPw4
Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 V4UEFd
Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 IgQk2vAnimalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 PP89dH8Animalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 ZoIhtGgAnimalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 C8s1fSAnimalistic Tendencies W/ Shido vs The United Kingdom Elite - Page 5 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:18 pm

Fuck Lucy wasn't liking this, it seemed the enemy had caught onto what she was doing and was trying to stop it. On the ground she had things under control and could bring the pain, but Sabre was just far more powerful. Probably not as much as Ryan, but still damn close to it. This was bringing back some bad memories. It seemed that Juniper's words had flipped a switch in the stupid woman's head, just bloody fantastic.

The British girl's eyes went wide as she was hoisted up and taken for a hard slam, nevertheless Lucy quickly prepared herself for the impact. One good thing about sparring with a big British bloke was you learned to try and roll with the slams, though Lucy did give a good grunting noise in response to the pain.

Sabre would be able to get on Lucy's back, but only before she had given a big roll to the left. Sure she might be downed, but even with the pain in her back Ms Grange knew that the closer she was to her team's corner the better the chance they could run in. Lucy hissed as Sabre sat on her, but in response Lucy would spitefully try to shoot out some elbows into the enemy's exposed ribs. At least she was more near her side of the ring than the enemy, just as planned.

Even when she was dead to rights Lucy wasn't one to just take things lying down. Ryan stopped looking from Juniper to Shido then to Sabre, and began muttering to John. The artist simply nodded, whatever Britain's finest had planned was certainly not going to be good for the enemy. They weren't the only ones that could play loose.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:57 am

"Well, its more like a set up. You see, if you know anything about me, then you know I hate when someone doesnt adhere to my rules and requests. And what usually happens after? I force them to..."

Sabre was able to successfully slam her smaller opponent down and sit on her. She didnt expect too much energy to be taken out of Lucy, and that was shown by the elbows slamming into her exposed sides. But Lucy's position dampened the blows.

Sabre went to quick work to follow through with Juniper's orders. The powerhouse tries to viciously pull of the blond woman's shoes.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next