Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore pool party!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hardcore pool party!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardcore pool party!

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:31 am

"Aww...no more hugs ? Well...we'll see if you can stop me that is." Cecilia teased as she would look on at Adrian after she came up from the water and took her breaths, having swam a fair bit away from the blond who herself would start to try and her way closer and closer, slowly swimming closer and closer, practically stalking Adrian.

" So...how's fun to beat up nowadays ? You know, Gatt was fine and all, but having beaten her and a few others....I'm sorta wondering what I should do next. Haha." Cecilia chuckled out as she would look on at Adrian, tilting her head a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:16 pm

"Can't catch meee... at least not again!" Adrian taunted before diving back down under the water, nimbly darting around Cecilia as the blonde tried to stalk the brunette in the pool, ending with Adrian appearing behind the Swede, leaning back onto the pool's edge. "Uh... don't think there's anyone fun to go beat up. Although, there seems to be a few new people around, which is kinda good."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Watching Adrian swim to the opposite side of the pool like that the blond beauty would soon dive in under the surface of the water and chase after her, after Adrian came up to the pool edge and settled int with her back against it, Cecilia'd pop up right in front of her. " Baah...."

" I see, well I guess I can find someone. Maybe that annoying Cowgirl that Gatt used to hang around with, or I can always kick Sabre's ass a few times." Cecilia let out as she would shrug her shoulders before moving her right hand up to ruffle Adrian's head a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:21 pm

"Nyeh!" Adrian let out as Cecilia ruffled the brunette's hair, sticking her tongue out in a silly way as she shook her head to escape the ruffling onslaught "Well... you could always go beat up River now that I'm done with her, make her miss getting trapped under a forklift. Just gotta keep it semi-clean because she can't do Hardcore matches anymore, which keeps her out of my hair yaaay." The Hardcore Champion let out, stretching her arms out into the air briefly, almost slipping back down underwater.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:36 pm

Now that she was ruffling Adrian's hair and listening on to her friends suggestion at going after River. The blond beauty would shrug and roll her shoulders a bit. " I'm pretty sure I kicked her ass already...but I guess ? I mean, maybe I should show her why one doesn't mess with my little Addy without getting a piece of me ~" Cecilia let out teasingly as would fold her fold her arms up behind her head as she kept herself floating with the help of her large chest and her legs kicking under the water surface.

" Though I suppose you start running out of people to beat up when you've been in as many matches as I have..." Cecilia let out as she would let out a light sigh, " Haha...you know, we haven't had that offical rematch yet...have we ? Or does the Bullet Ant one count ? heh."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:39 pm

"Wait, really?" Adrian asked, had Cecilia already beaten her to the punch with River? "Man... you've beaten up pretty much everyone at this point." The brunette groaned as she pushed off from the edge, "Although I wouldn't have needed more than one match if she didn't knock out the ref before she tapped out... totally had her." the Hardcore champion mused, sighing as the topic shifted to Cecilia and her. "Just once I'd like to be able to say I fought you without crying..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:06 pm

" Yeaaah, I think I kicked her ass early on...when she just joined." Cecilia let out as she would look a bit ponderous, wondering if she truly got that right or not. The blond beauty would nod her head as she looked on at Adrian who told her how she'd have beaten Styx as well...it seemed both of them had dealt with the bald one.

When Adrian let out those words though Cecilia would clear her throat and straighten herself up a bit, moving through the water to place herself against the pool edge. " Ah...well you know, yeah that might be...fun." Cecilia spoke out as she'd let out a nervous chuckle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:57 pm

Adrian swam over to Cecilia with a small smile on her face as the atmosphere turned awkward. "You know... when I was doing the whole Bullet Ant thing, which was a totally dumb idea by the way, wouldn't recommend it, but... you gave me an opportunity that a lot of people wouldn't have." She said as she rolled onto her back, coasting so she was looking up at Cecilia's face "I owe you for a lot of things in life Cec, but that's one of the big ones."

"I still kind of think of the hardcore title as yours... so... I was thinking, if you want to do this for me, I want to fight you again Cec, for realsies. Title on the line."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:18 am

Cecilia raised an eyebrow as she watched Adrian swim closer towards her with that smile on her face...sure the situation had gotten a bit awkward, but that was expected to happen then they talked of some of their previous...rather odd things that they had done in the past. " I mean..." Cecilia spoke out...she didn't really know what to say, she didn't know that Adrian was Bullet Ant and Cecilia kinda of prided herself to have been a fighting champion who took on anyone.

Though it seemed as if Adrian really liked that she had given here that opportunity. " Ah..." Cecilia was forced to scratch at the back of her head...she was starting to feel a little bit embarrassed. " Hmmm..." What Adrian said was difficult for her she took a few moments to decide how to respond to it all. " Ah, you know...friends do whatever they can for each other right ? I mean you know I wasn't aware you were Bullet Ant until like...halfway into the spar ? but you know...you kinda did want to get a push, at least I figured you did...you know ? Still, you're my friend and I'm never gonna like...not like to do stuff for you ? You know ? Haha...So, it was like the least I could do for you." Cecilia would let out a sigh, " Anyways...you're a great hardcore champion Adrian, I mean you are. If you want to fight me though with the title on the line...I'm not really gonna say no, I mean...aaaah! I guess what I'm trying to say is Thanks ?!...yeah Thanks girl. I'd be happy to face you again."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:05 pm

Adrian beamed up at the blonde, this was probably the first time anyone had manage to catch Cecilia off guard with anything that could make her embarrassed. Ever. "I was the worst at secret identities... I mean, first I use a technique that you taught me, and then when you asked I was all 'Its not me' like... ah I had something for this..." She chuckled before pushing herself away, treading water so she could look Cecilia in the eye without having to look up at her. "It'll be a while, but I'll be ready for you Cec. Give you a real fight for the title that I wanted to give you when I was wearing the mask. Don't hold back on me, please."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next