Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No escaping the LAW

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

No escaping the LAW - Page 3 Empty Re: No escaping the LAW

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:46 pm

Mizore could only run for so long before her legs started to hurt and she needed to slow down trying to stay ahead of the officer not wanting to get beaten up so badly she would need to go to a hospital. ''Someone help me i am being chased by some psychopath who is trying to kill me''yelled Mizore hoping anyone would hear her and help her out as she could see the Gym at this point and hoped she could either make it their or someone would save her from that nut job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:58 pm

"Grah!! Get back here you fucking whore!! Your such a fucking coward!! And It's pathetic!!" Ross screeched aggressively after her opponent, fast on her feet but not quite quick enough to catch up with Mizore. "Nobodies going to be around this late!! And nobodies going to go out of their way to help your moronic ass!!" The enraged ex officer continued to yell after her fleeing victim, looking forward to catching up with her so she could continue to mercilessly beat on her some more.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:46 pm

''Keep screaming your only helping me out right now''Taunts Mizore as she would turn her head to wave at the officer as she keeps walking but saw she could not outrun her forever so she needed to make her stand here and now as she would turn around and try to spear the officer down and then start throwing punches hoping she could keep the slut down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:15 pm

"Perfect.. Come to me you little whore.." Ross mumbled to herself in sadistic glee as she saw her previously fleeing victim turn and start running towards her, clearly going for a spear which the Irish girl was very much prepared for. From the moment Mizore leant down Ross would quickly move to the side! Hooking her arm over the top of the other girls neck before trying to use her own momentum against her for a brutal DDT straight into the concrete!

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Mizore thought for a moment she would bring down the bitch but then a arm was hooked around her neck and down she when as she got hit by a Brutal DDT to the sidewalk as she would try to get up but then she saw that their were red spots on the grond and she would feel her head and saw she was bleeding and got nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:54 am

Spotting that her opponent had started to bleed Ross expertly faked a concerned expression, gently walking towards Mizore with her hands up as she did so. "Oh wow! I'm so sorry! I took this was too far! Let me help you!" Ross would speak out gently, waiting until she got close enough to her foe to drop the act and abruptly kick her in the face.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:25 pm

''Who does this bitch think she trying to fool''thought Mizore as she was being helped up by the bitch as she wanted to spit in her face but that plan got ruined by a kick to her face. ''Just end it already''moaned Mizore in pain as she holds her nose as she knew she just had to endure the beating and just hope she did not need to be send to the hospital after this beatdown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:59 pm

"Hmm..? Awww.. That's a shame.." Ross sighed as Mizore gave up on fighting back, stalking over to the downed girl before attempting to roughly place a foot on her neck, pressing down harshly to choke her foe if she was able. "Where did all that fighting spirit go bitch? Weren't you going to teach me a lesson?" She questioned sadistically while looking down at her opponent with lustful eyes.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:06 pm

''Shut up and get it over whit''growled Mizore as she tries to lift up the officer foot off her neck while glaring at the bitch for doing this to her. While Mizore would struggle to lift her opponent foot of her neck she yells ''My fighting spirit got lost when you first hit my head whit a weapon and then tried to slam my face into the car window'' hoping the bitch will respond whit the usual villain taunting and lose focus on the matter at hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:29 pm

"Really!? That's all it takes to put you out of action!? Pfffff!! Ahahaha!! Now I know I have been saying you're pathetic but honestly!! You really are quite pathetic!!" Ross laughed out sadistically in response to Mizore's struggled speaking, trying to force her foot down harder in an attempt to aggressively put her opponent to sleep.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum