Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No escaping the LAW

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

No escaping the LAW Empty No escaping the LAW

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:50 am

Mizore was still training for her next match when she would look outside and saw it was already dark and decided it was time to go home as she quickly took a shower and got dressed. ''So i need to go to the supermarket to get the stuff i need to make diner tonight '' Thought Mizore as she would walk out the door and start her journey to the market as she did not see anyone else outside so she would need to be careful as lately someone had brutally attacked some of the other girls who were part of the AFW as well.

No escaping the LAW Mizore_by_madcatstudios-d66jyy9

Back to top Go down

No escaping the LAW Empty Re: No escaping the LAW

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Ross was still having to take things slowly, taking down wrestler by wrestler before moving onto anything larger. Because of this she was currently waiting in the AFW parking lot in her usual skimpy police outfit, awaiting any poor unfortunate wrestler who would so unknowingly cross her path.

As if it was planned Ross would spot Mizore, instantly putting her sadistic plan into action by yelling over. "Freeze! Madam you are under arrest!" She would suddenly shout over to the other girl with her heavy Irish accent, quickly stalking closer as she did so, holding her police issued nightstick in hand.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:44 pm

Mizore was just walking along when suddenly she heard someone yell something at her and turned around and saw it was a police officer but could not get a clear view of how she looked liked and decided it was a smart idea to do as the officer asked. So Mizore would go to her knees and place her hands on her back so it was clear she would cooperate and just sit their waiting for the officer to reach her as it would clearly be a simple misunderstanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:53 pm

As she continued to approach her latest victim Ross couldn't believe her luck! The girl had actually listened to her and entered a pose which would allow for a simple arrest! What a moron! She had doomed herself before this improvised fight had even properly started!

"That's right! Now don't move!" Ross would speak out forcefully as she moved behind Mizore, keeping up the police officer act as she reached for her trusty nightstick, carefully unlatching it before slowly raising it above her head. "Now don't worry young lady this won't take long!" She continued, not wasting any more time before bringing the rock-hard nightstick down, attempting to smack the unprepared girl straight in the back of the head.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:45 pm

Mizore would sit on her knees as she would listen to the law officer as she heard the officer say something to her and would wait before responding.
''Thanks can i ask something what did i do wro''was all Mizore could say before she got hit by the knight stick and fall forward hitting the sidewalk as she was wondering who just attacked her like this. ''Wait are you still alright someone just attack me are you alright officer''asked Mizore until she say only the officer was behind her holding her nightstick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:07 pm

"Oh trust me.. I'm a real officer.. It's just that you have been a very naughty girl.." Ross mused with a sadistic smile while leaning forwards, swinging her nightstick around ominously to show that she could go in for another brutal hit at any time. Without warning the cruel woman would go for another massive side swing, trying to smack the poor Mizore in the side of the head yet again, wanting her to be next to useless for the rest of the improvised fight.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:14 pm

''How you mean naughty girl are you some righteous bitch who hates the AFW''asked Mizore as she tries to crawl away from the law officer as she saw the woman lift her hand whit the nightstick and tries to get away from her before she would get hit again but was not able to completely avoid the stick and she got hit on the side of her head as she would try to kick the officer aiming for her crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:26 pm

"Righteous bitch who hates the AFW..? Hah! Quite the contrary! I fucking love the AFW! Gives me plenty of little bitches to fuck up!" Ross spat down at her retreating opponent, satisfied that she had managed to hit her once but wanting to hit her much more. "Wont take long to- AGH!!" Ross's taunting would be abruptly interrupted as Mizore managed to kick her straight in the crotch, forcing her to her knees as she desperately clutched the injured area.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:33 pm

''Aaaaaaaa did that hurt and you love fucking up people well in the AFW we do a lot worse''yelled Mizore as she tries to get on her hands and knees and tackle the fake police officer. ''BTW i always wanted to say this do you know what you can do whit that nightstick officer you can shove it up your ass''screamed Mizore as she would try to sit on top of this bitch and try to grab her hair and then slam her head into the sidewalk while smirking at the bitch hoping to teach her a lesson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:45 pm

"Agh!! You'll pay for this you cunt!!" Ross spat up at her opponent as she has tackled onto the hard concrete, trying to force her opponent off of her before her head was suddenly slammed into the rock hard ground multiple time. "AAAA!!" The ex Irish officer screamed as sharp waves of pain shot through the back of her head, causing her limbs to flail around helplessly until she swung her fist up at Mizore's chin, trying to knock her off with a brutal uppercut.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum