Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:59 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:20 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No escaping the LAW

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

No escaping the LAW - Page 2 Empty Re: No escaping the LAW

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:57 am

Mizore would smirk at seeing the bitch in pain so she was off guard and got hit whit a uppercut and falls backwards and hit the grond whit her back as she would try to get up before the bitch did the same. ''Do you know what we girls do to each other in the AFW well your about to find out and love it''taunts Mizore as she would try to figure out a plan but saw the nightstick and tries to kick it away from them so neither can use it

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:06 am

"You think I need that thing to beat the life out of you?" Ross growled as she stood back up, watching Mizore kick away the nightstick with an anger infused expression. "I'm going to knock your bitch ass out and I'm going to have fun doing it." Ross stated angrily before spitting on the ground and raising her fists, preparing herself for a real fight. Without any more hesitation Ross would sprint at her opponent, wanting to violently tackle her into a nearby car.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:11 pm

''Well why did you use it to push me down in the first place slut'' yelled Mizore right back as she would put her hands up as she would not run away from a fight as she got ready for a brutal battle. ''So are you going to keep taunting me or will you actually fi''was all Mizore could say before she hit the car behind her whit a perfect tackle as she would fall to the grond while trying not to scream in pain . ''Maybe i should have picked up that stick to help me beat this slut''thought Mizore as she tries to get up before the whore could hurt her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:25 pm

"If you think you're going to walk away from this victorious.." Ross would growl as she leant down after the retreating Mizore, violently grasping the top of her hair before painfully yanking her back up. "You're. Fucking. WRONG!" Ross would continue to spit aggressively, punctuating her last word by violently throwing all of Mizore's weight to the side with all her strength, trying to smash the young girl's beautiful face straight through a solid glass car-door window!

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:45 am

Mizore would fall towards the grond when the officer leant down but before she could hit the floor she was pulled up by her hair as she would be forced to look right at the woman who goal was to destroy her. ''Do me a favor and get a breathmi''was all she could saw before she was throw against the car as she would bounce right back towards the bitch as she was lucky the glass did not break but anyone could see from the cracks that if the officer did it again she would not be that lucky again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:00 am

"That one must have really fucking hurt.." Ross laughed to herself just after Mizore impacted with the glass window, actually hitting it hard enough to leave visible cracks. "Wouldn't have hurt as much as this though!" Ross would speak out devilishly, trying to do as she had done only a moment ago and tightly grasp her opponent by the hair, painfully pulling her up so that she was within arms reach. Once there Ross would pull back her free hand in preparation, trying to hit Mizore in the face as many times as she could before abruptly kneeing her in the chest.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:30 pm

Mizore would moan in pain as she was pulling pulled up by her hair as she would try to stare into the officer eyes as she whisper ''Who are you bitch and do you think you get away whit this''before she got hit by the first punch to her face. And then punch after punch would be throw her way as Mizore would try to protect her face before she was hit in her chest by a high knee and would have fallen to the grond while holding her hurting chest as she hopes someone would walk by and save her as she was being destroyed by this monster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 pm

"You know.. After I finish you with this next attack.. I think I might have myself a little bit of fun.." Ross mumbled ominously while leaning down, painfully picking up Mizore by the hair yet again! Climbing up onto the nearby car and carelessly dragging her opponent up with her! "You ready to get fucked, slut?" Ross asked with a sadistic giggle while standing both her and her foe up on the car, trying to place Mizore into a pile-driver position! From here Ross would attempt to pile-drive the poor girl straight into the solid metal car to finish her off!

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:35 pm

''Aaaaaaaaaaaa just let me go and i won''t tell anyone ''begged Mizore as she hoped to reason whit the officer until she feels that she is being dragged on top of the car. But when the officer tries to put her in the position for a pile driver she would just before she was picked up try to land a low blow and then go for a dropkick hoping to make the bitch fall from the top of the car. If this all worked out then Mizore would try to run away hoping to reach the AFW gym again to try and get some help

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:53 pm

"Oh yes.. Beg for me bitch.. I love the misery in your voice.." Ross mumbled with sadistic glee, preparing for one heck of a devastating move until she was abruptly interrupted. "AGH!! UGH!!" Ross roared in pain as she was punted in her most sensitive of areas before being abruptly drop-kicked off of the reasonably tall car, smacking into the concrete below as she desperately tried to reorientate herself. "Ughh.. Wait..! Where do you think you are going bitch..?!" Ross started off with an injured grumble but ended up yelling fiercely, quickly scrambling to her feet and sprinting after her fleeing victim.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum