Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests

Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fancy Dancin' and Dinin'!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Fancy Dancin' and Dinin'! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fancy Dancin' and Dinin'!

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Clyde's eyes widened at Eliza's words, how gentle and firm they were and that she wouldn't allow him to belittle himself, that he was indeed a gentleman that she did respect. These words hit Clyde hard, they were full of honesty and warmth. It brought the cowboy comfort as he bowed his head to Eliza.

"Eliza... Thank you." He barely knew what to say to Eliza's kind words, giving thanks was all he could manage. He smiled at her small jest before he turned on his back and laid the back of his head on Eliza's thighs, looking up at her as he thought carefully about her words that were still ringing in him.

"Yer a good person, Eliza... Way too good for AFW..." He said before he shut his eyes and let himself drift to sleep.

They had already spoken for about half an hour, so the trip would be a little more than 2 hours before they finally arrived in Kyoto where Clyde was still fast asleep.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:31 pm

Eliza was glad to have put Clyde's doubts at ease, in her mind he shouldn't have those. After all he befriended the dancing passion when she was a fresh face in Tension, and Japan for that matter. When she was an unknown talent, eager to prove herself but questioned in terms of ability. It was folks like Clyde that helped Eliza here she felt, him and Lia Harrison to name a few.

How was that woman? The dancing passion made a note to perhaps check on her down the line, she had been Eliza's debut opponent after all and a nice girl. People like them from other walks of life helped shape Eliza into a woman who was polite but aloof at first, into one who was now far more casual and open but still retaining that elegance.

In response to the cowboy's thanks Eliza simply smiled and tilted her head before saying "My pleasure Mr Gastin~" it was true that Clyde earned her respect. Few men had really done so, they sought it and some demanded it. But the fact was respect isn't deserved, it's earned. Eliza knew that growing up.

Still Clyde said that Eliza was too good for the AFW. Was that true? Perhaps so, after all Eliza was well off. She could go back to Britain and live as a dancehall instructor, but would she? Perhaps years from now as a form of semi retirement, but the simple fact was that wrestling gave Eliza a thrill. Something that could only be compared to a fantastic dance, one that Eliza felt a connection with. And there was so much variety in the potential partners that the British woman could have, it was all so exciting.

For now though Eliza would be silent and admire the scenery from the window, she was thankful that there was nothing to ruin this mood. No fans pestering her for an autograph or anything like that, it brought back times of standing outside of the party. Relaxing after basking in the views of others who witnessed Ms Harenwood in her dances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:23 pm

The stop of the train and the noise from its alarm awoke Clyde and made him sit up from his peaceful slumber, he barely realized the train had stopped from how comfy Eliza's legs were.

"Oh! We here!" Clyde exclaimed as he got up and stretched his arms before pulling out his phone, it was midnight.

"We might be past yer bed time." He teased as he would lead the two from the train to the outside for a taxi. TAXI!" He called as one would pull up in front of them and Clyde would open the door for Eliza.

"Well we're back home and I think this is where we part we say goodnight I guess... Less you want me ta' get ya home safe and tuck ya in too..." Said the cowboy with a light chuckle.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:35 pm

Eliza was just about to wake Clyde up before the train alarm did so, the praise that Eliza had gotten from her legs being powerful weapons wasn't unjustified. But they could easily by soft when she wished them to be, like now. It actually felt rather nice having Clyde rest on them, not many people could say they had the honour of doing so. Eliza gave a little chuckle as Clyde commented on the fact they arrived back in Kyoto, home sweet home.

Still the cowboy's remark prompted Eliza to check the time herself, indeed Eliza was usually asleep by now. The dancing passion needed her beauty sleep after all, she wasn't much of a late night party girl even growing up. Thankfully Clyde had promptly ordered a taxi, and it actually arrived. That never happened back home in Britain.

Eliza nodded her thanks to Clyde for having the door open for her, after buckling up inside Ms Harenwood giggled slightly before stating "Oh I've become quite used to Kyoto's layout by now Clyde, I believe I'll be fine on my own. My thanks for this evening good sir, it's made me feel like a younger woman. I look forward to working with you down the line, take care~" Eliza would smile and give a wave goodbye to the cowboy, who in her mind was a right proper gentleman no matter what others said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum