Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Deus001, Gggg, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess - Page 6 Empty Re: Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

Post by 321Shazam Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:15 pm

Keiko listened to Jewels and smiled as they started doing wrestling drills together for 5 minutes. "If Jewels thinks she's a challenge, then this is going to be one hell of a spar." Keiko thought to herself before she heard a large howl echo through the Jewel's gym. Keiko would stop her drills and looked around to see what or who made that sound.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess - Page 6 Empty Re: Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:32 am

"ARR-ARR-ARROOOOOO!!!" howled the same voice as it was getting closer to where the two girls are. The door would open and there was a strange sound of steps. It sounded like boot steps with the pattering of hands as if this individual was walking on all fours. Indeed, the howler was walking like an animal as she was finally revealed in the light. She stood up straight and tall as she said, "Bonjour, Mademoiselle Jewels."

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess - Page 6 Fox_girl_01_by_wickedalucard-d3eztmy

Jewels would smile as she said with a light bow, "Bonjour to you too, mon ami." She then turned to Keiko and said, "Keiko, this is my good friend, Wolfess."

Wolfess herself would walk up to the ring and climb up the steps before giving a courtesy to her. "Bonjour, Keiko."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:47 am

Keiko saw a beautiful women enter Jewels' gym on all fours. Keiko noticed that it was Wolfess, an amazing wrestler in her own right. "W-Wow! You're Wolfess!! Bonjour!...I watched your Friction debut, you're an amazing wrestler!" Keiko said excited as she met up with Jewels and Wolfess by the ropes. "So what do we have planned for this sparring session?" asked Jewels and Wolfess not knowing what to do first. Keiko knew this was definitely going to improve her wrestling ability for sure.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:06 am

"Oui! Zat's me!" Wolfess said as she was happy that Keiko knows her. And even better, she even watched her debut! "Merci beau coup, Keiko. I'm so glad you saw me fight." Wolfess would climb into the ring to get a closer look at Keiko. She looked quite fit to fight and can see great potential just like Jewels told her before. She would then respond, "Well, Madamoiselle Jewels here told me earlier zat you are also into hentai matches as much as I am. How about we see how well your skeels match against mine, no?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:03 am

Keiko couldn't help but admire Wolfess' body as she entered the ring. Then Keiko would hear Wolfess' proposal and Keiko's cheeks would blush a bit before answering. "That sounds like fun. I just feel bad for the guy that has to clean up the mess after." Keiko said with a smile before thinking about what type of hentai spar they should do. "How about a Hentai Endurance spar? I need to work on my stamina." Keiko proposed as she waited for a response.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:52 am

Wolfess giggled in remembering that her debut match definitely didn't end clean and it left quite a mess. But at least she was able to show off her skills for the first time. Now, she can join Keiko to help her become stronger as a fighter. The French girl would say, "Alright zhen, get into your attire for the spar and we can get started."

Wolfess didn't know if what Keiko was wearing right now was for this kind of spar. If it is, then there won't be any questions or objections from her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:45 pm

Keiko was ready for the spar, she thought that testing out her new bikini in a hentai endurance spar would help "break it in". "Alright this'll be fun. Jewels, would you like to be the referee?" Keiko asked as she started to jog in place in a corner waiting for Jewels' answer and for Wolfess to start the spar.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:25 pm

"I sure would!" said Jewels as she would stand at the center of the ring in waiting for her two friends. Wolfess would stretch out her arms and legs in preparation for the fight. If she is going to fight in this type of match, then she needs to brace herself for whatever Keiko has in store for her. Plus, she would be interested to see what the other girl can do.

Wolfess would then say, "Now, let's begin. How would you like ze rules to be, Keiko?" She would put up her arms as an invitation for a test of strength. She feels that this would be a good place to assess her opponent.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:53 am

"First one to pass out from cumming loses." Keiko said as she saw Wolfess signal for the test of strength. Keiko knew this would be a bad idea, as she would push as hard as she could in the test of strength at the start. Keiko would feel that Wolfess definitely had a slight strength advantage over her. Keiko would be forced down to one knee by Wolfess' strength but Keiko was determined to give Wolfess a challenge. Keiko would try to surprise Wolfess with a Drop Toe Hold to send her face first into the mat.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:30 am

"Oui," said Wolfess with a nod as she waited for Keiko to come forward and grasp her hands. Once the two got hold of each other, they began to push against each other to try and overpower the other. It wouldn't take long before Wolfess gained the upper hand and forced Keiko on one knee. She wanted to get the other girl on her back, but she suddenly was caught with surprise when Keiko dropped down and grabbed her legs with her own. From there, Keiko would make the French girl fall forwards and hit the mat face first.

"OOF!" Wolfess cried out in pain from the impact. That hurt indeed, but she didn't want to let it stop her. She would try to rub her face quickly to relieve the pain before going after Keiko again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next