Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Deus001, Gggg, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess - Page 2 Empty Re: Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

Post by 321Shazam Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:15 am

As Jewels lead the way, into the complex. Keiko saw the stores that were presented to her. "Oooh! There's a jewelry store right there. We could get a pretty engagement ring for William, and I can get a necklace for my mom." Keiko said with a smile as she would go with Jewels to the jewelry store inside. While there Keiko started gazing at everything in the store. Keiko would ask Jewels. "Do you know what William's girlfriend's birthstone is?" Keiko asked as she looked at the engagement rings.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess - Page 2 Empty Re: Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:44 am

"Grand idea!" said Jewels as she followed Keiko's direction. Not only are they going to get the engagement ring for William, but Keiko can get a necklace for her mom. They headed over to the jewelry store and when they got inside, the shelves and display cases were glittering with shiny diamonds. There were different pieces of jewelry in numerous colors and sizes. It's all up to the customer to decide on the perfect thing for the occasion.

Jewels would think about the birthday of William's fiancé and said, "I would say it's garnet since her birthday is in January. I'll look for the ring, you can go look around and find the necklace that would suit your mother." She would walk over to the ring section and started to search for the right jewel for the right ring.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:51 am

"Got it!" Keiko said as she began to look at the necklaces they had. She knew her mother had a fondness for sapphire gems, so it only seemed right that she looked for a sapphire necklace. "Wow...They have some amazing gemstones here, and they all look spectacular." Keiko said as she admired the jewelry in the store. Ten Keiko found the perfect necklace with a blue sapphire gemstone in the shape of a heart. "This is perfect!" Keiko said with excitement before she went to the cashier to pay for it. "How's the search for the engagement ring?" Keiko asked Jewels as she was on line.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:43 pm

"It's going alright, Keiko. Give me some time." Jewels searched high and low and even asked the clerk about the best engagement rings with garnet gems. It took some time to think and determine the perfect one until she decided on the one with two hearts combined and embroidered on each side. Two loves becoming one is perfect!

Jewels joined Keiko in line so they can pay for their jewelry together. While waiting, she would observe the necklace and said, "Very good choice, Keiko. Sapphire is definitely a thing of beauty." Then she whispered, "And if you don't mind me asking, what's your mother like?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:51 pm

Keiko looked at the engagement ring and say. "Wow! That's absolutely gorgeous! She's going to be soooo happy!" Keiko said excitedly. Keiko would then respond Jewels by saying. "Thanks, I know my mom will love it." Then Keiko heard Jewels' question and answered. "It's no problem. My mom is a fit mother, she started working after meeting dad who works at a local gym. She mostly does cardio, but she has fun. She stays home and raised me and my younger brother. She loves sapphire because reminds her of her engagement with my dad." Keiko said with a smile before she paid for her necklace.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Jewels would listen to Keiko as she described her mother as the line was reducing. Given that Keiko's mother is well fit, it definitely put some foundation to Keiko's chosen path to becoming a wrestler. But at the same time, she makes time for her and her younger brother and that's really important since every child needs the comfort and love of their parents. "Sounds like a good mother indeed, especially one who is fit."

Soon it was time for Jewels to pay and she paid the full amount with change included. William's gift to his fiancé is ready and they proceed forward. While walking to their next store, Jewels would ask, "Umm, does your mother ever watch your fights?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:14 pm

Keiko blushes a bit before answering Jewels' question as they head over to the next store. "Well...no. Mom likes hardcore matches, because of all the crazy moves that happen in them. People get pretty creative with those weapons, one time I watched ladder match with my mom and guy was thrown off the top of the ladder from the ring through an announce table.It was incredible!" Keiko said before Keiko asked. "Hmm...Where should we go next?" Keiko asked Jewels who clearly knew the complex better than she did.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Jewels nodded and said, "I see. Well, that sounds very similar to my own Mum. I find her to be very much into hardcore also and she has taught me everything that she knew about fighting." Jewels can consider herself next in line in being hardcore. She has learned to use any means necessary to make the extra money. But now, they must think about where to go next for shopping. "We can check over at either Forever 21 or Cotton On. I hear they have good styles in good prices."

Good thing the stores were right beside each other, so it wouldn't really matter where they choose as long as it's not too far.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Keiko responded to Jewels by saying. "Cotton On? I don't think I've ever been in there before. Let's check it out, maybe I could find a new bikini, or something for my dad in there." Keiko said excitedly as she and Jewels entered the store. Keiko wasn't sure what to think of the store they had a lot of merchandise.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:56 pm

"Oh, you'll be surprised about what's inside. And I think you'll be more surprised to see the deals they have." Both girls would enter the store and already on sight, they would see the clothes all sorted in different styles for both genders. Everything from casual to semi-formal was all there and there was even swimwear up for display. Some of the clothes were marked $10 each and others priced at least above the $20 range.

Jewels then said to Keiko, "Again, choose whatever you feel your family will love and I'll find some for mine too." Next on her list are the two maids, Lizzie and Julia. They've been the best of friends and somewhat like sisters to Jewels. She wants to repay them for their kindness and also look in style as the maids have their own dates with a couple of handsome gentlemen for the New Year coming up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next