Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess - Page 5 Empty Re: Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:24 pm

Keiko stopped a bit as she heard Jewels explain a possible combination. Keiko gave it some thought, but then Keiko realized something. "This move would work on small opponents but I don't think it'll work on bigger or more durable opponents, because I don't exactly hit hard." Keiko told Jewels as she started jogging in place to keep up her pace.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess - Page 5 Empty Re: Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Jewels smiled and said, "True, but I believe that if you trained up your punches and kicks a little more, you can even hit against those tougher fighters." She would repeat her proposed attack combination at the air around her as she walks over to her jogging friend. After dusting herself a bit, she would add, "Here, try what I did to me and do your finisher. Maybe that can help determine the power you currently have."

She nodded to Keiko to do so for she had confidence in her skills.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:23 am

Keiko would stop jogging after hearing what Jewels had to say, and then Jewels nodded at her to try the combination. "Alright let's give it a shot." Keiko said with some determination before she attempt the combination. Keiko threw a punch as hard as she could to Jewels' stomach to double her over, if it worked she'd follow up with a rising knee strike to Jewels face to stand her up right, and finally end the combination with a right roundhouse kick to the face. Keiko hoped this would work if not she may have to find a different signature move.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:08 am

Jewels would let down her defenses as she wanted to see what Keiko has. "GUH!!!" she coughed out as she first got punched in the gut. This caused her to double over in pain, but there were two other moves that had to be followed. The blonde grunted again when she received the rising knee strike to the face, making her go back up straight. And from there, Keiko would give a right roundhouse kick to the face.

With a cry of pain, Jewels would immediately be spun with her back facing Keiko. She would hold her head and stomach to show that she was clearly stunned. Now, she is waiting for Keiko to do her move.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:55 pm

The combination worked and seemed to stun Jewels, but the move turned Jewels away in the opposite direction. "Uh-oh, I gotta work fast." Keiko said to herself as she turned Jewels to face her and hoisted her friend in the air hoping that Jewels couldn't resist as she attempted to ht her finisher the Gut-Check. If this worked Keiko could have a new signature combination she could use in her matches.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:24 pm

Jewels was still breathing in and out to regain her oxygen and clear her head when Keiko turned her back around. From there, Keiko would hoist her into the air by using both hands to hold her legs and upper body. After a while, Jewels would feel her friend drop her and make her land her stomach on Keiko's knees.

"UUUGH!!!" Jewels would cry out as the pain increased in her stomach. This made her fall away and hold it in pain as she tried to relieve it. While doing so, she would smile at Keiko and say, "Nngh....good one. Now, THAT is how it's done."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:18 am

Keiko was relieved as she connected her finisher on Jewels, and got Jewels' approval. "Thanks! Are you okay?" Keiko asked to make sure Jewels was fine after the Gutcheck. After Keiko made sure Jewels was fine, she asked. "I wonder, what we should do now? Maybe some match sparring to prepare me for some actual match situations?" Keiko proposed as she waited for Jewels to collect herself.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:33 am

Jewels would sit up as she still held her stomach. Keiko was checking up on her and Jewels would say,"Yes, I'm alright, Keiko." She would rest herself for a few moments before starting to slowly rise back up. When Keiko asked what they should do next, Jewels would say, "Yes, we can definitely do that. In fact, I actually called up a friend of mine to join us. I hope you don't mind if you and her can do some sparring together too."

Whatever Keiko decides, Jewels would be okay with that.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:09 am

Keiko smiled as saw that Jewels was alright, and heard Jewels tell her that someone else would join in their sparring session. "That sounds awesome! This'll be sooo much fun. Do you know when they're coming?" Keiko asked while she started to work on drills to get her to the top rope faster while awaiting Jewels' response.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:22 am

Once Jewels felt alright, she would start to rise back up and take deep breaths in and then out. Then, she would start doing some slow stretching to get her body back in the game as she said, "Oh, well I asked them to come in 5 minutes from my current time on my watch. So, she may come in at any moment. For now,
Let's just stretch, warm up, and relax. Believe me, this friend is really going to be a challenge."
With that in mind, she would join Keiko in her drills. That combo and finisher took some energy out of her, but she wanted to regain that while keeping her strength up.

And exactly 5 minutes later, there would be a strange sound from the front of the gym. It went, "ARR-ARR-ARROOOOOOO!!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next