Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess - Page 4 Empty Re: Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:14 pm

Keiko smiled as she heard Jewels' response as they waited in the parking lot for the limousine. Now Keiko and Jewels were on their way back to the mansion. "I wonder what we're going to do for training?" Keiko asked Jewels as they got out of the limousine to re-enter the mansion. Keiko was once again taken away by the sight of Jewels' mansion as she gazed at it before Jewels would answer her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess - Page 4 Empty Re: Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:02 pm

Once they arrived back at the mansion, Jewels and Keiko would head back inside with their gifts in hand. Jewels would help Keiko put away their gifts in a separate room until they were ready to get wrapped. When Keiko asked what they're going to do for training, Jewels answered, "Well, I have a private gym that's close by here. If you like we can go over there so we can spar and train together. Do you have the clothes you need for that?"

If Keiko was set, Jewels can help lead her to the gym which was actually in a separate small building that's close to the pool outside the mansion.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:11 pm

Keiko smiled and realized that the only change of clothes she had was her new bikini. "I actually only have my new bikini...Hehe. Oh well there's no better way to break in a bikini than a spar right? " Keiko said with a smile as she followed Jewels to her private gym. Once they got there Keiko would go the locker room to change into her sexy new red bikini.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:17 pm

"Right!" said Jewels with a chuckle as she began to lead Keiko to her private gym. It wasn't really a long walk at all and they got to pass by the pool which was perfect for big parties. As soon as they got inside, the blonde would also lead her friend to the locker room so they can change for their spar.

Jewels would go for the same attire she wore when she first met Keiko along with her white long gloves and boots. The ring would be in another room that's close to the weights and Jewels hoped that Keiko was ready and that her new bikini works out well.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:46 am

Keiko put on her new bikini in the locker room, and admired how it looked in the mirror for a bit. "Wow, this looks great! Now let's see if it holds everything together." Keiko said to herself before she headed out to Jewels' ring private ring. Keiko see Jewels in her same dress from last time they wrestled. "So what do you think we should do for training? An unofficial match? Practicing new moves? or Fundamentals? " Keiko asked Jewels as she started to do some stretches to loosen her body up.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Jewels would be at the ring doing some stretches herself as Keiko came out with her new bikini. The blonde would look at her friend's new attire up and down and nodded as she said, "Hmm! Very nice, Keiko! Anything else to go with it? Gloves or boots?" In addition to fighting, Jewels was also about looking the part and she wanted to make sure her friend did the same. She believes that appearances should be as effective in the ring as it is with the combat that will follow.

Keiko herself would do some stretching as she asked her what they should do for training. In all honesty, Jewels didn't know herself and said, "Whatever you prefer, my friend. And no matter which we choose, be sure to show me what you got."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Keiko finished stretching, and thought about what she needed to work on. "I think I need to work on some new moves, I mean my Finisher is fine but I need some kind of signature moves to lead up to it." Keiko said as she wondered what to do. "Is there any moves you would recommend?" Keiko asked Jewels as she put on some training gloves, and spare boots Jewels has in her gym.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Jewels was glad Keiko got the gloves and spare boots on. As long as her friend can protect some possible weak spots, she'll be fine. Keiko would explain that she needs to work on some new moves for she has a finisher yet she might need some signatures to complete her style. Jewels would say, "Well, it would depend on the kind of moves you would feel suited for based on your skill set and how you want others to remember you by."

She would walk a bit closer to her friend as she added, "Do you want your signature move to be a possible knockout hit, a slam or flip, or a submission?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:35 pm

Keiko heard Jewels, and started to wonder about what type of signature she should have. "Hmm...I was thinking of maybe a move to stun my opponent long enough so I could hit my finisher on them. But what move could do that?" Keiko asked as she started run across the ring to work on some cardio by rebounding off the ropes, as she waited for Jewels' answer.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:55 pm

As Keiko moved on to run and bounce from one rope side to the other, Jewels would be in her own thoughts as she wondered how her friend would be able to stun an opponent long enough before a finisher can be executed. Of course, SHE didn't know what Keiko's finisher was, but maybe she can show her once she comes up with something. After a while, Jewels would say, "Hmm, perhaps I have something that can help. Here let me show you." If Keiko can stop rebounding, Jewels can show her what she came up with.

She would speak as she does the moves that follow. "Okay, first a hard punch to the gut to double them over. Second, maybe a rising knee strike to get them to stand straight again. And then, a roundhouse kick or punch to spin them around before you can do your finisher. How's that?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next