Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 3:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess - Page 3 Empty Re: Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

Post by 321Shazam Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Keiko began wandering around the store as Jewels went looking for gifts on her list. Keiko found a perfect bikini that she thought would be perfect for her new image. She would try it on in the fitting room, and look at herself in the mirror.

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess - Page 3 9f901110

"This is perfect!" Said as she changed back to her normal clothes and then went about looking for some more items for her family. She then saw the perfect give for her dad. A sloth throw pillow, it was his favorite animal. Keiko went to the cash register to pay for these gifts as she began to think about what to get her brother.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess - Page 3 Empty Re: Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:04 pm

By the time Keiko found her new bikini, Jewels found the perfect gifts for her maiden friends: a couple of stylish jackets with the zippers going sideways. What she liked about them was that they are from a British brand of clothing and it surely brings both Lizzie and Julia home. She was making her way to the cash register when she saw Keiko picking out a throw pillow in the shape of...a sloth? That's very new to her.

Jewels would join Keiko in line as she said, "A sloth throw pillow. I didn't know your father liked sloths."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:31 pm

Keiko was joined by Jewels on the line at the cash register. As Keiko was paying for the items Keiko would respond to Jewels by saying. "Yea my dad has an affinity for sloths. It's like his spirit animal or something. Although he's a personal trainer at a gym, he's likes being lazy." Keiko explained. "When we went to the movies, we saw that trailer for the new Disney movie Zootopia with the sloths. He was so happy, and he really wants to see the movie." Keiko reminisced a bit before getting the bag from the cashier. Keiko would wait for Jewels to pay for her gifts.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:49 am

While waiting for her turn, Jewels would listen to Keiko as she explained that although her father has a business for fitness, he surprisingly likes being lazy. Also, the new trailer for Zootopia which included the sloths really made him excited. That made Jewels chuckle as she said, "I see. Well, I think that's a great gift for him. And yes, I saw the trailer too and find it very humorous while at the same time promising."

When it came time for her to pay, Jewels would give some money for the jackets before they were placed in a plastic bag. She thanked the cashier before joining Keiko and heading out for the next store.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:50 am

Keiko was joined by Jewels and Keiko thought about who else she needed to get gifts for. She only had to get gifts for her brother Max who loved technology, anime, and video games, as well as Jewels. Keiko already got her brother a Wii U with Super Smash Brothers so she was covered on that. However, Keiko had to think about what to get Jewels, and where to go. "Where would you like to go next?" Keiko asked Jewels hoping for a shopping area where she can get something nice for her mentor.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:50 am

The girls were nearly done with their shopping and it shouldn't take long. For Jewels, she now has to give something for her personal chefs and butler. But what can she give them that doesn't involve cookware and a new bell? The blonde girl thought hard about this until she looked up and saw a certain store across the street that piqued her interest. With a smile, she turned to Keiko and answered, "Hmm, I believe I would like to go over to the World Market next. Since the store is filled with antiques and trinkets from all over the world including England, I believe I can find the most intriguing gifts there."

Perhaps Keiko can find something for Jewels there too.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:54 pm

Keiko and Jewels went to the World Market. Keiko looked around for items for a gift. Eventually, Keiko was able to find an interesting gift for Jewels Keiko bought an antique Victorian locket necklace for Jewels. "This looks so cute, I hope she likes it." Keiko said before she went to go and buy the gift as well as hide it from Jewels.
Girl's Night Out with Keiko and Jewels ft. Wolfess - Page 3 P
Then Keiko would meet up back with Jewels waiting for her at the front of the market.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:45 pm

Jewels meanwhile would go along her own way and headed to the section where they mainly sold European items. It was there that she found an old-fashioned pocket watch with a touching little melody. Taking it, she felt that her butler is going to love it. The blonde girl also took a couple of tall chef hats to pay tribute to their home back in France.

But what about Keiko? Surely, there must be something around this store for a good friend like her. Jewels felt that because she didn't know her too well, it was going to be too difficult to find her the perfect gift. That was until she spotted something that surprised her with its uniqueness. Jewels would take it before meeting back with Keiko, doing her best to hide her gift so the surprise won't get ruined.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:50 pm

Keiko met back up with Jewels at the front of the market. Keiko hid her gift for Jewels and said. "Did you get everything you need? Are we about to head back to the mansion for some training?" Keiko asked Jewels as she couldn't help but look at Jewels' bag that she got from the market. Keiko couldn't get a view of the items but Keiko was waiting for Jewels' response.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:00 pm

Jewels maintained a straight face with a smile as she met with Keiko as they waited to pay for their gifts. Jewels would respond, "Yes, I did, Keiko, and I called my driver to pick us up in a few moments. As soon as we are finished here, we can head back to the mansion." The rich girl herself didn't want to spoil the surprise, so she averted her eyes at Keiko's bag.

Once they are finished, they can head out to the parking lot and get to the limousine so they can return to the mansion.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next