Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 1:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 4:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Paint me like one of your French girls!

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 10 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:10 pm

Yeah John was thinking that taking Aimee home was going to be the best thing for her, he was thinking about going for a walk. But after that outburst the artist knew the French girl wasn't going to be in much of a fun time mood, sides it had been getting late. And John felt like calling it a night himself, being the right hand man to a wealthy pair of siblings meant that he developed a routine. Even if he'd been given time off, that routine still didn't go away. Given the time he spent with them.

Once Aimee was in the car John would give her a small smile, just one of the ways he'd make people feel better. The artist got the engine started and the pair hit the road, the young man was good at not getting lost for the most part here in Kyoto. He'd driven around the place after all, John was only silent for a few minutes though. The silence was best avoided as it wasn't warranted.

"Well Aimee, I gotta thank you. If I didn't catch you earlier today chances are I'd have sat about till the birds came home. And if there's one thing I don't like it's sitting about doing nothing, guess it's to do with me being a sort of steward I suppose." John remarked while keeping his eyes on the road.

Sure enough John arrived at Aimee's place, the artist stopped the engine and looked at the French girl. The artist then took out his phone and said "Okay well, you know how you trusted me with your secret? Well here's my number dear, if you ever need a shoulder to lean on. Or you want to spend time with me, or even need someone to be there at ringside with you. Just phone and I'll be sure to come by and help. Are you going to be alright from here?" he showed the French girl his number. John would let his boss know about this, he'd understand.

Back to top Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 10 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:47 am

Aimee would sot back and relax as John revved up the engine and proceeded on their way. She enjoyed seeing how beautiful Kyoto is at night and the air is nice and crisp. When John mentioned that if she hadn't come along, he would be sitting with the birds all day, the French girl laughed and said, "Well, I'm glad zat I popped in. Eet became an interesting day for both of us, no?"

As soon as they reached the house, Aimee received John's phone number to contact him. It felt good to know that she has a new friend whom she can trust. She nodded to him and said, "Oui, I'll be alright from here. After all, I am a fighter, no? Merci again, Monsieur John." Before beginning to get out, she would give John a small kiss on his cheek to thank him.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:50 pm

Well John was at least thankful that he was able to ease Aimee's burden, what happened to her was pretty sad. That said though Aimee seemed to be rather on the up and up, and the artist had spent the better part of his life in Japan helping people out. It was no trouble for John, beside karma had a way of paying you back and so the artist would like to stay in it's good book. Aimee accepted John's phone number too, Mr Carnaby certainly would be happy to hear from her in the future if she needed him for anything.

Though John certainly didn't expect the peck on the cheek, was it a display of gratitude. Or something else? Well it was certainly quite nice, in response the artist gave a little chuckle as his cheeks tinted ever slightly. "You might be a fighter Aimee, but so am I. Take care my dear, and of course just call and I will arrive. Goodnight~" John said with a smile, and once Aimee was out the car the artist would hit the road. He'd probably have an early night tonight, so he could wait less time for the dawn to come once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:37 am

"Au revoir, mon ami!" Aimee said with a smile as she waved goodbye to her new friend. She would then climb up the steps and open the door using her keys. Once she was inside, she would lock it behind her and gave a heavy sigh. Today certainly was a fascinating one. What started off as an offer to model for a painting later turned into a spar and a fine dinner.

As Aimee began to go upstairs to change, she would think to herself, "Could he be ze one? My prince? Oh, what are you saying, Aimee? You hardly know him...And yet, I'm starting to feel like my old self again." She smiled in knowing that it could be possible to be free from the tragic past and find love again. She couldn't wait to call John again soon.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10