Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Paint me like one of your French girls!

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 7 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:38 pm

John was wondering if perhaps he was too used to tag team matches now, maybe the knowledge that you had someone watching your back and could be counted on to bail you out of trouble had dulled John's edge. Though maybe he was just overthinking things right now, after all this hadn't been for keeps or anything like that. He ran his left hand through his brown hair and gave a little sigh.

"Heh likewise Aimee, you must have had some good training. I'd say your a French ninja or something like that, beautiful and can kick ass." John said with a smirk, he was kinda wondering why he hadn't seen this chick before. Then again he was only really focused on tag team matches and being a good right hand man to the other members of the UK Elite.

The French girl asked John if he had anything else to attend to today, the artist shook his head while standing up and said "No I've got nothing else planned, got anything in mind dearie~" as he offered a hand to Aimee to help her up.

Back to top Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 7 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:25 am

Aimee blushed when John complimented on her fighting skills. A beautiful French ninja who can kick ass? That was definitely a new one for her, but it definitely speaks a lot. She smiled in feeling like she got some new respect as a fighter in AFW.

Aimee then accepted John's offer of assistance to stand up again as he told her he had nothing else planned. She would brush her hair back while looking down before looking back up to the young man and saying, "Well...I was hoping zat you can take me on...how you say...a date?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:24 pm

John was wondering what Aimee might have suggested as her request, he was hoping that it wouldn't be anything too extreme. He was no stranger to having odd surprises occur to him, ambushed by whacky cosplayers and fans was just one example. Though over time John had felt like he wasn't as fazed by it as he might have been, the fact that his place of work had stuff like that probably helped.

Still the French girl's question wasn't what he thought it would be. The artist smirked and would make his way to the ropes and open them to allow Aimee to go out easily, just like he had done at the start of their spar. Even when John was beat his boss taught him to be graceful in it, but this wasn't a loss. Far from it.

"A date huh? I kinda thought we were already on one so to speak, but hey I got all day. Tell you what go get dressed and stuff, I'll meet you outside and we can hit the town. Anything you want to do, it's all on me. You won so I'll pay." John said with a grin, the idea was actually quite appealing. The artist did know quite a few hotspots in Kyoto, and it was getting round to that time of the day too. Once Aimee was out the ring John would make his way to his dressing room, a quick shower to wash the sweat off and he'd be dressed and standing outside leaning on the building's wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:10 am

"Merci beau coup!" exclaimed Aimee in gratitude as she made her way out of the ring. She would rush back to her dressing room and grabbed a towel so that she can hit the showers. She needed to be nice and clean so that she would be presentable for her date with John. It takes her at least a couple minutes before drying and changing quickly.

When Aimee came back out, she was wearing the same dress she had from the beginning. If they were going to go out on the town, at least they should do it in style.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:17 pm

Well John could certainly say this was going to be fun, he had entertained a cute French woman today. But it was just starting it seemed, it had been too long since he had taken a night on the town. Usually he had been cooped up in his place, doing youtube let's plays with the other members of the UK Elite or working out with them.

Here though, he was going to have himself a night out. And with a beautiful woman to boot, he had no real idea of where he was going. But there was some places that he'd been to in the past during his college days, where he celebrated completed assignments. They were still around too.

After getting washed and dressed John had seen Aimee come out the gym, he gave her a wink and would open the car door for her. In any date John always considered the partner before him, Aimee was going to be treated like a princess in his mind. Once he got in the car John would quickly check his phone in case his boss needed anything from him, then he stuck in his coat and said "Alright well, I'm thinking we should grab a bite to eat before we do anything else. There's this place I've often gone to, real nice. Shall we dearie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 am

Aimee couldn't help but be so giddy and giggly as she was excited to go on a date with John. He looked as handsome as always with his coat as he opened the door for her. The French girl was sure glad that chivalry wasn't completely dead around here. After checking his phone, John had in mind where they can eat before they can do anything else.

In reply, Aimee said with a nod, "Oui! Let's shall!" And she was ready to see what John has in store for her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:27 pm

John adjusted the inside mirror of his car, first so that he could see Aimee and then back to himself. He gave a wry smirk and then readied the car, it was getting to the time where people were starting to get out for the night anyway. Not a word from his boss or Lucy, nothing that required his attention. John could do what he wished, and that was entertaining this delightful French girl.

He opened the window slightly, to let the air in as he drove through the streets of Kyoto. John knew where he was going, there was the left turn ahead. Then the right at the end of the second block, Mr Carnaby didn't really need the GPS. It was useful but wasn't to be relied on, he was silent as he concentrated on the drive.

"Righto, here we are!" John said as he parked right outside the restaurant, it was certainly a classy establishment as could be shown from the lighting and overall appearance of it. The artist would open the door for Aimee and when they entered the receptionist greeted him with "Ah hey John! Will you be having the private table?"

"Please. C'mon my dear, have whatever you wish. As I've stated it's all on me." Mr Carnaby said with a smirk as he took Aimee's hand and led her to one table that had a view of the city, pulling her chair out for her before draping his trenchcoat over his chair and taking his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:20 pm

The drive was very smooth towards the place John was going to and it didn't take very long to get there. As soon as Aimee's eyes gazed upon the restaurant, they would light up as she cried out, "Ooh-la-la! Eet's magnifique!" She would be given the utmost respect from the young man as they made their way inside. What surprised her was that the receptionist knew him right when they walked in.

Aimee would be led to their table and offered to sit down first as she said, "Merci, John. I had no idea zat you were known een zhis place." She couldn't wait to see what this restaurant had on their menu. Surely if the interior is clean and luxurious, the food would be also.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:10 pm

John wanted to have only the best for those who he entertained, didn't matter if it was one person or a party. He'd spent enough time in the upper crust social circles to know the importance of it, Ryan had usually entrusted him with making sure the people in attendance were fine. With the exception the time when they gave gifts to people, his boss usually did that directly with......an eccentric manner as well.

No point in thinking on that though, John was smiling as Aimee expressed her approval to the artist. Talking cutely in French and everything, oh that was nice. That was something you didn't get very much in Japan, Mr Carnaby had smiled as he took his seat next to Aimee.

"Heh yeah, I've been around a lot of places here in Kyoto. When I was in college it was bars, but now it's the elite. Think it started round the time I won the tag belts with my boss." John said as he took a look out to see the view of the sun setting outside, when the waiter came round John simply ordered a stake and salad with cola. After the waiter left John would look at Aimee and give her a wink before saying "Mhm, I'm a really lucky guy. I've had the chance to spend time with a delightful woman such as you Aimee~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:20 am

"I see," said Aimee, truly impressed with how successful he is since college. It must have taken a lot of time and practice to win those belts while being around a lot of places in Kyoto. After John was done ordering, Aimee would think of ordering the same thing. If she was going to be familiar with this restaurant, at least she can try her date's favorite. She giggled when John winked at her before replying, "Merci. And I feel ze same way weez you too."

While waiting for their order, she couldn't help but ask, "Say, what's ze name of your tag team?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next