Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 7:04 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Paint me like one of your French girls!

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 8 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:32 pm

John was thinking about stuff back home, looking at this weather prompted his mind to wander a little. Something that didn't really happen to him given he was usually occupied with things, like training or painting or doing the dishes. His parents often bombarded him with questions like what's Japan like and other things, like if he was with anybody. That question was answered honestly, he hadn't been in one for some time now. It was done rather painlessly, ran it's course and a mutual parting of ways. Since then John had stayed mostly to himself at that point on.

Tension had a lot of inter-gender stuff, John had learned over time to just become used to it. But interacting with Aimee here today was making the young man consider it all, he had smiled at the French girl's remark of today. It was people that John got to know personally as opposed to the voices of the masses. Aimee asked about his tag team, and John snapped out of his little wandering.

"Oh. Uh it's the United Kingdom Elite, I'm the right hand man of my bosses. And they act as my art patron's, they pay me well. And we're the tension tag champs, it's been a heck of a ride so far." Mr Carnaby states with a smile. Which would then be followed by a momentary silence, John pondered on what else to say. He lightly sighed before saying "Well.....till dinner arrives, I'm just gonna relax." with that John leaned back in his seat and held his hands together as he gazed out the window.

Back to top Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 8 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:02 am

"Really!" Aimee said in surprise and excitement. "How thrilling!" Her reaction was genuine for it must be exciting to be part of a tag team in the league. Even better, part of the Tension tag champions. This made the French girl want to know more about him and not just end in a momentary silence.

Aimee would then ask, "So John? May I ask what got you eento joining zhis league?" There are numerous reasons why these fighters do what they do these days. Some do it for money and headlines, some do it as a chosen profession, and more. She wants to see if John fits into any of those categories.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:37 pm

John couldn't help but give a chuckle, talking with Aimee like this was making him have a sense of nostalgia when it came to joining Tension. Even though it hadn't been that long ago, over a year really which was short in the grand scheme of being a wrestler. It had been more or less a whirlwind since John arrived in Japan, but he kept track of everything. Being the steward to Ryan and Lucy had instilled that in him.

The French girl had asked why John got into the wrestling biz in the first place, pretty much everyone had a reason. John crossed his legs and drummed his fingers on the table, well....."Funny that, it was supposed to be a part time thing wrestling. Back in college I was only required to be there for a couple of days, saw Tension and reckoned I could make money on the side and keep fit. Plus I will admit, I also hoped for the chance to paint beautiful women too. I'll admit though, I was pretty shite at first." John said with a tilt of the head. He wouldn't lie there.

"Then came graduation, got that certificate to say I did it. Wondered what else I could do, and well the choice just kinda came right to me. And the rest is history." Mr Carnaby stated, running a thoughtful finger down his custom blue leather coat. It had meaning to him, the first thing he had bought in Japan when he got there.

It wouldn't be long before the food and drink arrived, but John figured now was his turn. "Okay Aimee, why don't you tell me how you got into it? Don't worry, I am very good at keeping secrets~" the young man inquired, John was an open book. Granted some of it was in Latin, but he'd said everything. He wanted to see what the cute French girl had to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:02 am

Aimee found John's backstory to be very interesting. He took wrestling as only a part-time job to make money and keep fit while in college. To her, it was definitely a good way to get early exposure while working the body to become more muscular. Soon, after college, John would continue to wrestle while also waiting for his chance to paint beautiful women. The French girl supposes that might be why he asked to paint her in the first place: to work on his other hobby and practically passion.

Aimee couldn't help but gulp a little bit when John asked her about her backstory. It was now HER turn to talk. His gaze is now upon her and her heart was picking up speed. How is she going to tell this to him without showing panic? But then, she would clear her throat and breathed in and out so she can remain calm.

The French girl would begin by saying, "Well, to be honest, wrestling wasn't ze first zhing I zhought of doing as a career. I just started off as an average petit fille, dreaming of one day meeting her prince and marrying him. You could say I deed zat for most of my life; whether eet's books, movies, or playing house weez my toys, I haven't stopped dreaming." She blushed a bit to show some embarrassment looking back on it, but at least she was honest.

Then Aimee's expression went to a more serious mood. "But later, I discovered zat ze women I watched looking for zheir loves are mainly damsels-in-distress. I did not want zat at all! Uh-uh! No way! So, I took karate on ze weekends so I can also protect my prince once I marry him. And zhen I...uhh...zhen I....umm..."

She would suddenly stop right there. Her eyes would slowly stare down at her hands that were twiddling thumbs together for she didn't know how to say this next part. This was where she was going to turn wrestling into a career, but how was John going to take it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:39 pm

John had a feeling he might be going into some personal territory here with his question to Aimee, but in the mind of the master of creation he felt he'd earned a right to at least somewhat know the French woman better. Sure everyone had skeletons in the closet in one fashion or another, still though......It seemed that Aimee hadn't really talked to others about her past, and John simply smiled calmly and patiently waited for her. Taking it at one's own pace was often the best way to go about this.

So Aimee started off as just a normal girl, John again thought one shouldn't really consider themselves average. Because how would you what you were good at? Nevertheless John held that for now, it was actually rather refreshing to see that she had not stopped dreaming. Looking out for that special someone it seemed. John smirked before saying "Well Aimee, it's good that in this day and age one doesn't lose track of what they sought since childhood. Sure folks can change, but losing sight of what you wanted is tragic in my mind."

Though the French woman went on, and again John was silent as she divulged herself to him. Sure most of the book was in French, and probably not going to be given right away. But John was always up for reading. And Aimee's words had left John impressed, karate huh? John had never been one for martial arts, striking just wasn't how he played in the ring for the most part. Grappling was the way for him.

Though Aimee hesitated, and trailed off before stopping. John had an idea of where this was going, stepping into something that might have been a bit for her personally to tell. Thankfully Aimee got saved, dinner had arrived. John lightly grunted before thanking the waiter, once the waiter left the artist would softly say "If you don't feel comfortable with continuing your story Aimee right now that's fine, I'll understand. We can talk after dinner. Still though, I gotta admire what you've done. Silk and steel in one.~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:52 am

It was a relief that the waiter brought in their order. The steaks and salads look beautiful and delicious. She too thanked the waiter before hearing John say that she can talk about it later. She heaved a sigh of relief as she said, "Oh, merci beau coup. Oui, silk and steel as you may call it." Aimee giggled a bit at that comment for she knew what it meant. Pretty and girly, but then an expert in defending herself.

The French girl raised her glass to John and said, "Alright, weez out further ado, let us begin, no? Cheers to us!" She motioned to lightly tap her glass against his for a toast before beginning to eat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:55 pm

John was actually a bit thankful that the waiter arrived, based off of how Aimee was going with her story it might have been a bit troubling to speak off in this place. Granted the artist had a private table here away from the masses of riffraff, but still the young man wanted to make sure his guest was at ease. John wouldn't be good with himself otherwise.

And the artist had made sure to ease the tension that might have been present by making a nice little compliment to the French girl, it was a little trick that his boss had taught him. Which came in handy when in future it had fallen on John to speak on behalf of the UK Elite, and it worked like a charm.

When Aimee prompted John for a toast he smiled and would do so before giving a small chuckle, and the artist would then speak with "Oh and what else do folks around here say? Oh yeah, itadakimasu." before eating. John had been in Japan enough times to know that was saying grace right there, least he could do was pay respect to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:58 pm

Aimee herself would nod her head and said, "Oui! Itadakimasu!" While being here in Japan, she too had picked up how to say grace for the food. Once they were done, she would first take a small bite of salad. It looked very fresh and that bite was a good blend of rich, acidic, and sweet. She would hum in delight before taking one more for good measure. The French girl felt that taking a bite of salad first can relieve the guilt of having a heavy piece of meat since there is something to lighten the meal.

Once she was done, Aimee can cut up a piece of steak. A perfect medium rare! Now about the first bite...it was divine! "Mmmm! Magnifique! Zis eez so good! Merci, John!" It would be enough to make her want to kiss him, but that would be going too far.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:16 pm

Now John felt that spending time with others during dinner was important, back in college when he first started he had dinner by himself in his apartment. Though it was more a case of simply being busy with other things like getting himself fit or doing painting, but he missed the little chats he'd have with his parents and siblings. Since joining the UK Elite Mr Carnaby had moved in to a swanky place next door to his employers, and they certainly were entertaining. Even if Ryan was a tad.....eccentric at times, and Lucy enjoyed testing his patience. Still they were great company.

It felt more personable to be doing stuff with others like this, John had felt this. And hearing Aimee's joining in of saying grace as well as giving her thanks to the artist treating her to this meal, Mr Carnaby simply smiled in response to it. Ensuring the other's happiness was something that John had learned the first day he became Ryan and Lucy's technical steward, after having a bit of his meal John would pause before saying "Of course, I believe in giving only the best to those close to me."

John would then resume eating, kinda seemed funny. Last year he was using instantly ready just add hot water ramen while trying to finish work, now though he was having great food and beautiful company. Truly life was good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Aimee would say nothing for a while as she focused on enjoying her meal. She made sure to get a little bit of each so it won't feel too heavy or too light to her stomach, all while taking some sips of water at a time. She then would look to John to see how he's enjoying his meal. Based on how much he enjoys it, he must really come here often. Perhaps the French girl can add this restaurant to her list of go-to places for a nice meal.

Aimee was getting close to finishing as she asked, "Say, John? Do you want dessert after zhis?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next