Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Paint me like one of your French girls!

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 3 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:40 pm

If there was one thing that John liked in painting it was the praise, granted he wasn't in it for the money nowadays as he was comfortable in terms of finance for ages. He did it as it made him happy, and those who were happy with his work was always nice to see. John smirked and titled his head while doing it.

He didn't expect Aimee to hug him though, John was a little bit surprised by it. The artist instantly was able to smell the Frenchwoman's hair, delightful. A second later John returned the hug, would be rude not to. And besides John would be lying if he said he didn't like having a beautiful woman hug him.

After a few seconds of that John would say "Heh no problem, making people happy is what I do. Tell you what, I'll get the painting preserved for you. And then we'll hit the gym, why don't you hop in the car. Door's open." the master of creation would open the trunk of the car to take out the necessary materials to safely store his work. Which would be followed by him tidying up the easel and stool with it.

Back to top Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 3 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:15 am

Aimee was glad that John returned her hug for she felt that she made a new friend in the league. It was a good thing that she kept her hair nice and smelling like the roses of spring for a girl had to keep up her own appearance for any first meeting. John would say that he would preserve the painting first before they can head over to the gym. He also mentions that they can use the car to get there.

Aimee would clasp her hands together and reply, "Oh, I would love zat, mon ami. Don't take too long." She would walk over to the car to open the passenger door in order to sit inside, waiting for John to store his work and materials and tidying up his easel and stool.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Well John didn't think he was going to be spending his day like this, here he was just finished painting a beautiful woman. And now John was gonna drive her off to the gym for some wrestling practise, granted he was a tag champion and should usually be preparing for his next match. But damn it he was in his early 20's, he wanted to have some fun once in a while. When he still could because next year was going to be a hard mountain to climb.

After stuffing his materials into the boot of his car the painting of the Frenchwoman Aimee would be safely secured in the backseat. With a big grin John would get himself into the driver's seat of his 1959 Chevrolet bel air, the interior was fresh leather with a very British flare to it.

"Righto! We'll be there in a jiffy." John buckled up, started the engine. And after a couple of seconds of peering out just to make sure the road was wide open Mr Carnaby's car hit the road.

"Just gonna put on a song if that's okay Aimee." John said, he fiddled with the radio. And shortly after it began blaring out the song Some might say by Oasis, the favourite band of the artist. To the point where this song was his solo entrance theme song, John never drove without a track from the legendary band.

"Oh hang on. Aimee you ain't got any wrestling gear on you do ya? I'm fine cause I always fight in my jeans and boots, don't think you got the squared circle dress you usually wear right?" In his excitement John hadn't thought about that little detail there, but now was probably a good time to think about that now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:12 pm

Aimee was enjoying how comfortable the seats were in the while listening to John's music, not realizing that it's his entrance theme. Nonetheless, it was a pretty interesting tune. When John mentions about her wrestling gear, Aimee's eyes went wide in sudden realization. "Oh, that's right! I need to get my gear! Don't worry, I remember my way back home."

The French girl would say and the directions back to the home she was renting now that she is settled here in Japan. It wasn't a very long drive and they can get there quickly. Once they got there, she would quickly jump out of the car to run up to her house, open the door with her own keys, and grab her wrestling gear. Aimee also made sure to lock the front door behind her for security.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:26 pm

John smirked when Aimee stated she would require her wrestling attire, and was inwardly thankful that he simply dressed casually in battle. Ironic given his trade, and said irony had been noted time and again by the young artist. Who simply laughed it off by citing that it was far more practical than any elaborate outfit John could whip up if given enough time.

The artist was glad that the Frenchwoman had given him directions, his GPS had been on the frits and he was getting it replaced next week. After parking and Aimee nipped out the car John whipped out his phone and checked for any texts from Ryan or Lucy, nothing so far thankfully. Part of the contract meant that John had to be on hand if he was required, fortunately the pair of them were capable by their own.

Aimee came out with her wrestling gear but John simply looked downwards, and when she entered John would smile and say "Don't worry I've not peeked, I'll bet it's a pretty little number though." the artist gave a wink and resumed driving to the gym.

Once the car arrived outside the gym John would wait till Aimee was out as well before using his remote car locker, producing the double beeping noise he was so fond of. The artist would whisper to his new friend with "Being a champ has it's perks, I've got a private ring that's usually used by me and my boss. Far one at the end of the hall outside the changing rooms. Meet you there."

As John fought in his jeans he simply removed his shirt and trenchcoat in the male changing room, locked of course. That blue leather coat was custom made after all, the artist would then enter the room. It was quiet with a well maintained ring, which John entered and began some light stretching to prepare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:58 pm

Aimee simply giggled when John says that he didn't even peek to see what her attire was, but thought it's a pretty little number. This guy has more respect for a woman than she first anticipated.

They soon got to the gym and Aimee would listen to John as he explains that he has a private ring at the end of the hall outside the changing rooms. She would nod to him and say, "Far one at the end of ze halls. Got it." With that, she went over to the women's locker room and started to change. Many women wrestlers stuck with the usually one or two-piece attires, but for Aimee, it was different.

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 3 Fox_girl_01_by_wickedalucard-d3eztmy

Once she was set, she quickly rushed off to meet with John who was still in his old clothes. She was excited to have this little spar and see what this guy is made of.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:22 pm

John was going to admit that this was totally awesome, during his time in Tension it had been for the most part business. In fact it had been that since the day he joined Ryan and Lucy to form the UK Elite, and it only got more so after winning those Tension tag belts. He was wanting to have fun here, that had been the whole purpose of this day. Now Mr Carnaby could spar with a sexy gal from France, they did have some good women down there from what he knew.

When Aimee walked in John paused his actions and took the chance to quickly look up and down at the ensemble that the Frenchwoman had donned. He grinned and then gave a small wolf whistle before saying "Well hello beautiful, very nice dear." being the usual nice guy the artist was he would open the ropes for Aimee too. Making sure to get the chance to admire his former model's new attire up close. A little taste test so to speak.

The master of creation would then walk back to his corner and say to Aimee "Right then, before we get underway sweetheart. Is there any rules you want to lay down or anything you want to focus on? I'm open to anything." giving the Frenchwoman a wink after saying that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:46 pm

"Merci," said Aimee as she blushed at John's compliment and was let in through the ropes by him. She never really had any wolf whistles before to describe her attire, but it might be a good sign. John would go over to his corner as he asked Aimee about rules. That would make her stop and think as she said, "Rules? Hmm...well, I would like zis match to be decided by Pin or Submission. Do you want Normal or Hardcore?"

As much as she is good looking, Aimee doesn't mind having it a little rough sometimes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:45 pm

In any sort of spar John wanted to lay ground rules, to make sure there was boundaries. To better reduce the chance of injury during training. John liked the thanks that Aimee gave him as he allowed her through the ropes, even before one began in training manners needed to be remembered.

As the artist performed his stretching John had to admit that he was admiring Aimee's body, her outfit of choice left a nice amount of bare skin and the curves too. The master of creation of course made sure to politely look at his friend when she addressed him, it seemed that Aimee was fine with being rough given her question to the young man.

"Hrm, well I don't mind the pinfall or submission part. But let's just keep this safe and fun okay? I prefer it that way, simple and clean~" John stated with a smile, he was done with his pre spar routines. He was curious how Aimee fought in the ring, this would be a good time. Of that John was certain.

"I'll just ring the bell, ding ding." John muttered and making a little gesture with his hands, once it was time he'd proceed to slowly edge towards the ring centre to size up the Frenchwoman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:21 am

Aimee would nod to John in understanding his suggestions for the match. "Alright then, keep eet clean." She smiled as she offered a hand to show good sportsmanship. She may be a heel most of the time, but not when some rules aren't allowed in certain matches. Once the two were clear, Aimee would get in her fighting stance and prepared herself to take on this other handsome guy.

To start things off, Aimee felt that a test of strength would be a good place to do so. She would offer it by raising her left hand so that John would follow. Once they locked hands together, they can start pushing to see who has the upper hand.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next