Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Blade/speranza, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Paint me like one of your French girls!

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 4 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:13 pm

"For varying degrees of the term....." John muttered with a smirk, just because it wasn't going to have stuff tossed around didn't mean fun could still be had. He had no clue about how Aimee fought in the ring though, he was looking forward to that however. This part of the dance was when the partners were going to feel each other, get what made the other tick. Normally John had scoped the opponent out in proper matches beforehand, here though this wasn't a title bout or anything like that.

Aimee was giving a test of strength offer it seemed, the artist lifted an eyebrow in response to this. But nodded slightly and decided to go with it, John was confident in his upper body strength. Since becoming a proper wrestler he had toned up considerably, but Mr Carnaby had an idea. A bit of a cheeky one but why not?

John locked his left hand with hers, but the right one would slink around to Aimee's back. His held left hand would move upwards and John would bring the Frenchwoman a bit closer to him, as if they were about to commence a tango dance or something along those lines. With a smirk on his face John would playfully state "Ole~"

Back to top Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 4 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Aimee was expecting John to follow, but she didn't expect him to do so like this. He grabbed one of her hands but he positioned her as if he was going to dance with her in a ballroom. Having this close proximity with his body made Aimee blush and she only muttered one word. "Enchanté."

And with that, she would try to get her other arm around his back so she too can get closer to him. Aimee looked deeply into his eyes and smiled as if she wanted to dance with him. And if this worked, she also try to push herself closer (almost like steps to a tango) to his face so she can get him to the corner.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:35 pm

When he was in the ring John was usually all business, intent on earning his keep and winning as a title belt holder should. Now though this was a different sort of affair, one that was more playful. The artist had been busy with competing and holding the belts, he wanted to have fun from time to time too. After all one day he might not be able to.

And having said fun with a nice sexy French girl too, that was certainly a good thing. John was happy though that Aimee wasn't offended or angered by his flirting, in response to her French word the artist winked. And in fact Aimee was even looking like she was willing to play along with it too, in the past the master of creation had taken a couple of dance lessons as protocol demanded it.

Still John had casted an aside glance, just to make sure he was aware of where he was in the ring with the French woman. But after that John made sure to look into Aimee's eyes and cute face, since this wasn't a proper match or anything like that he'd go along with what she was doing as they did a little dance right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:38 am

With both of their eyes staring into each other, the world around them felt less like a ring and more of a ballroom where the audience is waiting for the dance to proceed. As Aimee pushed against John, John would surprisingly follow and they began to dance together. The French girl felt like she can just squeal with glee, but that wouldn't necessarily be professional in dancing, so she kept her feelings to herself. However, she did want John to take the lead and guide her to how he would like the steps to go.

In a little while, Aimee intends to move closer to the corner and her eyes shined with mischief. She wants to surprise John when he leaders suspects it in order to gain the lead.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:50 pm

John had taken a few dancing lessons in the past, it was one of the things that was required in the high class society that he was often a part of. Though to be honest Mr Carnaby wasn't really able to use those moves, more out of not being interested in it than anything else. Here though it was different, it was just a bit of light hearted fun. With a hot French girl that made it all the more perfect, the fact that she was dressed in a sexy outfit was an added bonus.

John could tell from Aimee's reaction to this that she was clearly enjoying it, that was the intention of the young artist. She was showing a good amount of trust in letting Mr Carnaby lead the way, he had to resist staring down as the ample breasts of Aimee were close. But the mischief in her eyes hadn't gone unnoticed by the master of creations.

He didn't know what Aimee might try, it might not be a bad thing even. Still John was just going to play along with this, besides when the French woman did go for something as they got close to the corner at least John could get an idea of how she fought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:51 am

Aimee kept letting John lead while at the same time leading HIM closer to the corner. It's a good thing John was still focused on their dancing so it wouldn't be long before he figures out what she is about to do. With a sly smile starting to form on her face, Aimee would try to spin John around a bit before flinging him over to the corner. She wanted his back to slam against it so he would be resting with the arms over the ropes.

If this worked, Aimee would also try to charge forward and jump in a swan dive-like jump to slam her body against John's at the turnbuckle. She would keep her body close to his if John doesn't mind.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:01 pm

John wasn't worried about himself in the least here, he had a feeling that Aimee wasn't going to dance with him for the rest of this spar like this. Which was fine by him after all, this was just a bit of fun. Even if the sly grin on the French girl was evident that she had something in mind that the artist might not like, again he wasn't worried.

Still John would have appreciated a little warning before being sent over to the corner, he knew it was close. And the master of creation grunted as he felt the padding of the turnbuckles accept the moved body of the master of creation, his arms naturally moving to the top rope. And Aimee moved quickly following this, slamming her nice body into the artist's. Aimee didn't really weigh much in comparison to John he felt, but it still hurt with momentum aiding the young French girl.

Mr Carnaby grunted before slumping down slightly, the moves had taken John off guard. But he was fresh and ready to carry on, after catching his breath for a few seconds John would take advantage of the closeness of Aimee. By wrapping his arms around her waist for a bearhug, causing pressure while having the bonus of pressing that ample chest of Aimee into his toned body. As he did this John would try to walk forward to take this close to the centre of the ring, but it was a bit hard with a girl that had nice hair like Aimee's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:20 am

Aimee couldn't help but giggle with glee as her little trick had worked and it left John open for another strike. She slammed herself against her opponent's at the turnbuckle and saw him starting to slump down. But while she was backing away, she was suddenly caught by John's bearhug. The French girl would grunt as she tried to pry herself free from John's rather strong army. She would even give a small laugh and say, "Ooh, a strong grip you have zhere, mon ami."

If Aimee can get out, she would have the chance to recover.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:20 pm

John liked how this was going, Aimee might have gotten the first real attack there. But the artist wasn't going to just sit and take it if he could allow that, wouldn't be fun if he did after all. Sides John wanted to see how the French woman ticked, see if she could tussle as good as she looked. That lovely hair though.....That'd be hard to top.

Mr Carnaby kept Aimee locked in his arms, using the right amount of leverage and pressure. This had been something John had gone over time and again, and it played to his strengths. Namely his height and skill in submissions, a bread and butter. The artist grinned in response to Aimee's words.

"Can't hold my brush otherwise my dear, I can be lighter if you want me to~" John playfully stated, with Ms Aimee still held in his grasp the artist would spin around once while still keeping the French woman in his embrace. It didn't hurt that Aimee was wearing a pretty little number too, and she looked fine in it~

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:25 am

"Nngh," Aimee grunted as John maintained his bearhug. She wondered how she was going to get out of his strong grip. Well, at least she gets to enjoy a bit of close proximity and a little swing. It almost feels as if they are on their first date together.

When John said that he can go lighter on his grip, Aimee smiled and shook her head as she said, "Oh, non, non, eet's quite alright. I like eet a leetle rough. And I hope you do too." And with that, she would attempt to grab both sides of his head and give him a headbutt in hopes of him loosening his grip.

If this worked, she can be released and keep some distance from him a little.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next