Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match - Page 6 Empty Re: Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:54 am

As her spine was throttled and wracked, Kelsi found the familiar sensation of her opponent's fingers entering her sex, causing her to moan out once again. She wasn't sure her little body could take another orgasm, but still, it felt good, her pussy dripping over Emily's finger and onto the floor, while the pain continued to course through her back.

All this came to an abrupt halt when she was lifted up into the air, and brought down crashing into the redhead's outstretched knee. "BLUH!" the blonde girl squealed, spitting a mouthful of blood out onto the mat as she was rolled off onto her back. Kelsi curled up around her abused belly, both arms wrapped across, as she continued to cough a little more blood onto the mat, eyes clenched tight. Her breathing between coughs was now a tonal wheeze, as her body felt like it would come apart at the seams.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match - Page 6 Empty Re: Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

Post by Panda Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:58 am

Taking a moment to appreciate the sight of the defeated and broken girl below her, Emily walked away to retrieve a set of handcuffs, intending to lock them around the girl's wrists and claim her victory and her prize.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:25 am

Kelsi lie in the fetal position on the mat, whimpering and wheezing, when her opponent returned with a pair of handcuffs, taking her hands away from her beaten tummy in order to lock them together, letting them drop in front of Kelsi like some sort of prisoner. The collar still had to be locked around her neck, but Kelsi stared down at the handcuffs around her wrists with a look of submission, knowing that she rightfully belonged to this woman for the rest of the night already.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:40 am

Emily stared at the girl for a moment longer, before deciding to drag Kelsi out of the ring. Dumping her on the arena floor, the redhead went about the task of attaching a collar to the blonde. With that, she dragged the girl up to all fours.

"Well, let's see," Emily mused, "Seeing as I won, I guess you're my bitch tonight, no?"

"So, seeing as you're a bitch," the redhead continued, sitting down on Kelsi's back, "You're going to leave the ring like one. Now carry me out."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:30 am

Still staring at her wrists, Kelsi's heart jumped a little as she was dragged by heir hair out of the arena, hitting the floor with a thud before her opponent attached a collar around her neck. She felt like she was locked up like a dog, and after she was pulled by the hair again until she was on all fours, it was clear that how Emily saw it as well.

The handcuffs were loose enough that Kelsi could move her arms a ways apart in them, which was the only way that she managed to get anywhere with the larger redhead neatly seated on her back. Every inch of ground covered was a huge amount of effort exerted, and it wasn't long before her exhausted limbs collapsed from under her, sending the beaten girl toppling to the ground.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:53 am

Emily barely managed to keep herself from collapsing to the ground as well, managing to catch herself as Kelsi suddenly fell out from under her. Quickly regaining her feet, the redhead stared down at the blonde for a few moments before sighing a little.

I suppose this should've been expected, considering the beating I put you through...

Giving up on a more stylish exit, Emily reached down and hoisted Kelsi up over her shoulder. With that, the redhead left ring with the defeated blonde in tow. There were most certainly a few things Emily wanted to try once they got home, though it would be best if Kelsi were to have some time to rest first.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6