Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match - Page 5 Empty Re: Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:18 am

The crowd exploded in cheers as Kelsi's fluids shot out across the ring, both girls' bodies a gleaming, steaming spectacle for their amusement. For all the one-sided brutality and dirty fighting this match employed, it had been quite well received, thanks mostly to the sexual nature it had taken on. Kelsi groaned as her body went for one final stretch before being unceremoniously dropped to the mat, face first. For a moment, she lie in place there, her shoulders steadily rising and falling as she took forced, heavy breaths, when she was suddenly hoisted to her knees, facing her opponent. She looked deep into Emily's eyes with a barely-conscious passion, and though it was hard to discern whether she could hear her opponent, she seemed to instinctively know what to do. Inching closer, so that their breasts gently pressed together, she rested her hands on Emily's shoulders, passionately kissing back as the redhead's tongue made it's way into her mouth. The crowd roared with excitement again as the two beautiful young women pressed their lips and bodies together, both girls exploding with fire and passion.

As Emily drew away, Kelsi started to follow with a yearning look in her eye, her tongue extended as a trail of saliva still connected their mouths. Her look of affection changed back to one of pain, however, her eyes glassing over and the saliva dripping from her mouth to the mat as the redhead drove her fist deep into Kelsi's soft, abused belly. If anything, this only increased her passion, though, and she leaned forward to press the kiss once again, practically begging for more as she pressed their curvaceous, glistening forms together. Burning hotly, Kelsi pressed herself closer to her opponent's body, one hand making it's way down to caress and eventually penetrate the redhead's own dripping sex.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match - Page 5 Empty Re: Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

Post by Panda Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Emily was a little surprised when Kelsi's reaction to being gut-punched was to keep coming onto the redhead, even more strongly now. The redhead was taken more than a little by surprise as Kelsi initiated the kiss this time, sealing her mouth against Emily's. Moaning at the feeling of the blonde's body rubbing up against hers, Emily was caught off guard when Kelsi's fingers started rubbing her dripping folds. Breaking off the kiss for air, the redhead was unable to articulate beyond moans as Kelsi's fingers soon found their way inside.

Instead, the redhead settled for punching Kelsi in the gut a few more times, curious to see if she'd react the same way.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:05 pm

Kelsi joined her opponent's moans as their lips and bodies locked together, her fingers slipping in and out of Emily's sensitive sex. When the redhead pulled back for air, separating their bodies, Kelsi attempted to mindlessly pursue, but was greeted by another hard fist into her tummy, and another, and another. Each punch forced more out of her and caused her to hunch down further until she was fully keeled over, coughing up blood. For a moment it seemed the passion would end there, with Kelsi bent all the way to the floor, when suddenly she grasped Emily's hips, pulling herself in and this time forcing her tongue into the folds in front of her.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Just as Emily thought she'd cut Kelsi's passions short, the blonde took her completely by surprise. Kelsi's rush ended up knocking Emily onto her back, leaving her helpless as Kelsi soon advanced, grasping the redhead's hips and forcing her tongue inside. Pleasure shot through Emily like a live current, her hips arching up a little to let Kelsi's tongue wander deeper as she writhed under the blonde's tongue. Moans poured from her lips, high and loud, as she was helpless before Kelsi's pleasurable onslaught.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:28 pm

As Kelsi forced her way inside her opponent's sensitive folds, Emily fell to her back, giving way for the ravenous blonde to work. Kelsi searched for her opponent's clit like it was buried treasure, leaning back to take a deep breath before making the plunge again, fiercely pleasuring the redhead. Her tongue played with Emily's clit like a pawing kitten, batting and tickling it with sensitive fervor.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:14 pm

Emily was soon reduced to pleasured moans as Kelsi went to work, each lick driving her higher and higher, the tension building up further and further. Then the blonde's tongue found that nub at the apex of her folds, the sudden jolt of pleasure driving her even further up until, all too soon, Emily went rocketing over that peak.

Screaming out in pleasure, Emily came, soaking the lower half of Emily's face and the mat below them with her fluids. The redhead relaxed soon after, winded for the moment and gasping for breath.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:35 pm

Kelsi retracted slightly as her face was doused with her opponent's juices, coating much of her face and body in the sticky liquid as she panted heavily. As Emily caught her breath, Kelsi collapsed onto her face, exhausted, breathing heavily and coughing up another spattering of blood.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:29 am

Taking a few moments to rest, Emily soon managed to recover enough to sit up. Looking down at Kelsi for a moment, the redhead took some more time to recover before sitting up. Thankfully, as much as that orgasm had taken, none of it had been from her arms. Grinning, the redhead managed to get up to her knees before leaning down and grabbing hold of Kelsi, intending to hoist the blonde up in a Torture rack.

If she could manage that, Emily would try to stand up, intending to parade Kelsi around the ring.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:26 am

Kelsi lie face down on the mat for a bit longer, her shoulders and back slowly rising and falling with her deep breaths, when she found herself lifted by her hair again, and another hand scooping her up by her moist crotch, lifting her onto Emily's back. At first, being perched above her opponent was no more debilitating than lying on the mat, but as Emily stood up and shook her shoulders, Kelsi could feel the pain coursing through her spine. The redhead continued to wrack her opponent's body with pain, limp and helpless, as she marched around the ring, showing off the beaten, glistening girl off like a trophy.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:39 am

Emily enjoyed the cheering as she paraded the blonde around the ring, jolting and shaking to add more pain to the hold. An idea soon came to her while she was doing so, a wicked smile coming to her face as she slid a few fingers into Kelsi's soaking folds.

"Enjoying yourself?" Emily asked after a while, realizing that she wouldn't be able to keep Kelsi up for much longer, "Well, let's can end it with a bang!"

Deciding to make the most of the time, Emily would try to pull as hard as she could on the Torture Rack, continuing to finger Kelsi as she did so. After a while, Emily finally lifted Kelsi up, went down to one knee, and slammed the blonde down on the knee, stomach first, intending to land a massive Gutbuster to compound the damage to Kelsi's stomach.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next