Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match Empty Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:35 am

Match Type: POW
Ring Type: Standard ring with cage surrounding the outside area
Rules: No DQ
Victory Conditions: Collar and handcuffs must be fastened on the loser

Kelsi's attire:

Waiting for her cue backstage, the blonde-haired Kelsi Pensworth was surprisingly giddy, given her track record. Dressed in an old-fashioned military uniform, adorned with little theatrics here and there to give herself a gothic horror appearance, the young lady giggled with apparent excitement at the upcoming match when the slow, seductive tones of her theme started playing, cueing her to enter the arena. Taking a deep breath, she put on her stage face, presenting herself in a much more sultry manner as she stepped onto the ramp, strutting her way down the aisle and towards the ring. Outside the ring, just in front of the barricades, was a large metal cage with an open door for her to enter through, before locking behind her with a large padlock, as though imprisoning her. For Kelsi, it was anything but, much more her stage to perform on than a prison to be punished in, and deep down, it was something different than even that. As she climbed slowly into the ring, she gave a sharp grin to her audience, blowing kisses to her fans in the stadium. Regardless of what they thought of her as a wrestler, no one could deny that this would be one hell of a show.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match Empty Re: Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

Post by Panda Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:52 am

As Emily awaited her cue, she found herself growing unexpectedly excited at the prospect of tonight's match. She'd been through a few match already here, but a cage match would definitely be a new one. Add in the fact that this was a POW match, and the redhead was a little surprised that she wasn't even slightly wet.

At that moment, Emily heard her cue, the rolling beat of her entrance theme kicking into gear as the redhead made her way onto the stage, clad only in a bikini that was about as red as her hair. Entering the cage, Emily barely registered the sound of the cage being locked behind her as her eyes fell upon her opponent.

...Oh I'm gonna have fun with you.

Looking Kelsi over, the redhead drew back to her corner, grinning as she eyed her opponent up, relaxing in her corner.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match Empty Re: Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:38 pm

Kelsi couldn't help but blush as her scantily-clad opponent entered the ring with her, and she went even redder when it caught her attention that the other girl was ogling her. Her opponent was well toned and at least as busty as she was, her impressive figure capped with a gleaming head of red hair. And, there was something else about this girl, as well. For some reason, she looked oddly familiar...

Kelsi caught herself staring and went back into her stage persona, heading towards the center of the ring to address her opponent. "Hullo!" she said with a curtsy, "My name is Kelsi, and I hope we have a good match!" As she stood back upright, she gave her opponent a little wink, flicking out a finger in front of her face and sticking her tongue out just enough that her homemade fangs could be seen without being too blatant about it.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:50 pm

"Oh, don't worry about that," Emily said with a giggle, "This'll be a hell of a show one way or the other."

The redhead raised an eyebrow at the fangs, clearly some kind of prop, before easing herself off her turnbuckle as the bell rang. Approaching the center of the ring, Emily raised her hands up for a test of strength, a little bit curious about the girl and wanting to test the waters a little before she got started.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Kelsi gave a nervous look as her opponent raised her arms, her hands open and outstretched. This wasn't any way to get things started at all, in her eyes, but if this was how it was going to be, she'd just have to cooperate. Peeling off the silk glove on her left arm, she came forward and locked fingers with her opponent. At times, Kelsi could show considerable strength, but she could feel pretty quickly that this other girl was no pushover, and Kelsi herself wasn't sure she really had a reason to overpower her anyway.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Still grinning, Emily was surprised by the relative lack of resistance from Kelsi. Sure, the blonde was holding her own, but she was making no effort to try to overpower the redhead.

Deciding to take advantage of this opportunity, Emily would suddenly pull back, trying to pull Kelsi in towards her, intending to greet the blonde with a headbutt. If she could land this, Emily would try to pull one hand free and use the other to pull Kelsi into a hard body blow, intending to wind the vampire-cosplayer.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Kelsi grimaced as they stood there, their hands locked together in a test of strength. Maybe this girl she was fighting wasn't the violent type, or maybe she was just setti-

Any and all thoughts Kelsi had going came to an abrupt stop when the taller girl's head collided with her skull, sending a loud ringing in her ears and loosening her grip. It seemed her opponent took advantage of this, letting go with one hand and pulling in with the other, only for a fist to land deep into her abdomen. Kelsi reached over her belly with a petite cough, already winded by this initial attack.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:14 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry," Emily taunted, not letting go of Kelsi's hand, "Did that hurt? Just try to think about something else, okay?"

With that, Emily would try to pull Kelsi in once more, this time attempting to chop the girl across her breasts. If she could manage this, she'd try to chop the blonde across the breasts a few more times.

"That any better?" Emily asked teasingly.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:41 am

Although her costume could be buttoned up all the way up her neck, she had made the choice to leave it unbuttoned a fair way down, to keep her cleavage seductively exposed. Though right now, that choice probably looked more like a miscalculation.

Each chop across her open breasts got a shrill squeal out of Kelsi, still held in place by one hand as Emily's other struck her over and over. After the barrage stopped, Kelsi turned her gaze upward at Emily's eyes with a fang biting down on her quivering lip. "Y-yes ma'am," she mumbled, almost involuntarily.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:10 am

Emily gave Kelsi a strange look at her reply, but didn't let up on the blonde for too long. Pulling on the captured arm once more, the redhead proceeded to attempt to Irish whip Kelsi into a corner. If she could manage this, Emily would try to run in after her to throw her full weight at Kelsi, intending to sandwich the blonde between the corner post and the redhead.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next