Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi - Page 4 Empty Re: The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:36 am

Honi would stop her haka and protrude her tongue once more as she looked at Anampo starting to curl up and clutch her stomach. Anampo was definitely open again, but there is so much that the Maori girl could do to her. Should she do another submission or attack some more? It took some thought, but she figured out what she can do.

Honi would try to get Anampo lying on her hurting stomach before sitting on her back. If she can hold her down, she would grab the rabbit's arms and put them over her knees before grabbing under her chin and pulling them up for a camel clutch.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi - Page 4 Empty Re: The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:44 am

Honi rolled Anampo over the rest of the way while she was dealing with the previous attack. Anampo tries to get up before Hini sat down but, the Maori woman beat her to it and grabbed at the rabbit's arms to pull her into a camel clutch.

"Ahh!" She bit her lip and struggles instantly against the woman. "Y-You wont keep me here for long !"

Last edited by IndigoDragon on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Honi kept up her camel clutch as she said, "Of course, I won't. And if you want to make that happen, I suggest you try to get out of this." She would continue pulling up under Anampo's neck little by little to make her feel the pressure even more. The rabbit was already trying to get out, but rough movements can only get one so far.

Unless Anampo can do something to try and make the Maori girl release her, Honi would keep her in the hold for a few more moments before releasing her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Anampo could feelbthe pressure being put on her. In more ways than one. Her first match back and she was letting herself be handled by a newcomer on het first match overall. Anampo didnt want to give up so soon. She had to show how much she's grown since leaving. The rabbit makes a bit of a desperate move and bites Honi's leg.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:02 pm

"RAAAAAAAGH!!!" Honi roared out as Anampo desperately bites down on her leg in an attempt to break free. In anger, she would release her and push her down onto the mat as she backed away quickly. She looked down to see the bite mark on her leg and it as only superficial, but it was indeed painful. Growling, the Maori girl would try to stand up straight as she said, "So the rabbit can bite, eh? Good, 'cause so do I."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:14 pm

The rabbit rolled or onto her back and wipes her mouth with her arm. "Heh, Maori woman doesnt like that? You dont taste that b-bad..." Anampo tries to sound tough and smack talk back to Honi. "Why dont you tried biting me vack? Im sure I can take it."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:43 am

Honi would raise an eyebrow when Anampo tries to sound tough as she is daring her to bite back. She would lick around her teeth both top and bottom as she said, "As a Maori warrior, I'm intrigued to see how you would..." If Anampo knew how the Maori fight, she would think twice about saying such things.

Honi would then try to grab the rabbit by the arm and pull her up before attempting to fling her to the ropes. If Anampo wants to get tough, then the Maori can do the same.

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of target area for throwing)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:59 pm

As many times as Honi had licked her lips tonight, you'd think it would occur to Anampo NOT to challenge Honi to bite her. But Anampo needed to say something to sound tough. Anampo would soon find herself being grabbed and thrown to the ropes.

Anampo would try to, however, run at Honi and ram the woman using the momentum from running from the corner.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:49 pm

Honi was waiting for Anampo to return to prepare and give another big throw, but it looks like the rabbit was using advantage on the momentum given to her. As Anampo charged through, Honi knew she had to change tactics immediately. As soon as Anampo was close, the Maori girl would go low and try to give her a low punch to the gut to make Anampo stop and double over.

If this worked, the combination of the momentum and the punch should make the rabbit fall down immediately to the mat in pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:38 am

Anampo was set on coming back and giving Honi a reason to fear her. But that all went to hell whee she was decked with a gut punch that went deep into Anampo's stomach. She made a desperate cry for air as it all fled from her body and she fell onto her back.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next