by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The hunt for Tia

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The hunt for Tia Empty The hunt for Tia

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:02 am

Somewhere In a Deep Forest.

At the bottom of a lake in the middle of a dense forest there lies a cave covered in ice. In this cave lives a strange individual, This individuals name is Tia and she is a dragonkin. Tia lives her life in relative peace except for when the occasional hunter tries to kill her for reasons unknown to her. On this day Tia was relaxing in her cave surrounded by ice and fish which she caught herself "Ahhhh, it feels so good to relax." Tia said as she began to eat her fish "It has been awhile since i felt this good." Tia then spread her wings out behind her to stretch them.

Tia soon stood up and began to walk around her cave while breathing her breath of ice around the walls to coat them in a layer of ice "I do so love the cold." Tia said as she continued around her cave until she came to a rather large pond which was the entrance to her sanctuary "I wonder if i should go for a swim today?" Tia asked herself as usually when she went for a swim someone usually came by to try and kill her. "Hmmm, maybe after i eat some more." Tia said as she grabbed a nearby fish and she began to eat it while looking at the water in front of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

The hunt for Tia Empty Re: The hunt for Tia

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:27 am

Scarlet had been tasked with a new mission, or well it wasn't a real mission as much as a bounty for some kind of woman the resembled a dragon, as usual she didn't know why people wanted her or for what purpose but she figured that a loner dragon like woman in the middle of a cave couldn't be a good sign. Most of the times the bounties she went out for was for a good cause and such she kind of though this was the same. Besides it was a pretty high bounty so it must have been a very difficult or dangerous individual.

The red headed witch walked down the forest towards the location she had been told the cave was and would look around a bit as she stood outside of it, she shook her head a bit as she could already feel the cold that sent a shiver down her spine. " You okay ? " A voice eminated from Scarlet's necklace and the red headed witch simply shook her head. " There is a reason why I don't go to the northern countries, I don't like the cold. " Scarlet said as she then stepped into the cave and would look around a bit. " Hellooooo ? Anyone home ?" Scarlet shouted out as she looked around a bit inside the cage that was sort of covered in ice.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:51 am

Tia was sitting by the pond in her cave when she heard someone yelling from the entrance. Tia immediately stood up and prepared to fight "Who is there?" Tia would say in a fake menacing voice "Go away, you are not welcome here." Tia said as she slowly moved towards the intruder "Begone or face the wrath of the ice dragon."

Tia then flapped her wings to try and create an intimidating sounds to scare Scarlet away "Leave or face my wrath." Tia would say before blowing her ice breath at the entrance to try and scare Scarlet away. However, even as Tia tried to intimidate Scarlet she was preparing to take flight and hopefully avoid a fight if necessary.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:04 am

Scarlet heard the intimidating voice of the girl, but without a doubt that was a girl which made her think that this was the one that she was looking for. " My name is Scarlet! I'm here looking for someone." The red headed witch said as she went deeper and deeper into the cave, her clothing didn't give her much protection from the cold but she looked around.

When the loud flapping sound came Scarlet couldn't help but let out a sigh as she looked around, the cold that increased with that breath of Tia's make Scarlet shiver a bit. But she would still continue in and look around. " for a mighty ice dragon I see very little of you. Are you a scardy cat or something ?" Scarlet let out as she would then shake her head a bit and look around more to try and find the Ice dragonkin.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:11 am

Tia began to get a little nervous as Scarlet wasn't scared away by the beating of her wings or the decrease in temperature. "Leave now or face my wrath. This is your last warning." Tia would say hoping that it would work. However, Tia was prepared for if it didn't as she would take flight and begin to fly around above Scarlet hoping to get a good look at the girl who came looking for her.

"Do not tempt my wrath." Tia would say one more time and if Scarlet refused to leave, Tia would swoop down and try to grab Scarlet from behind. "You should have listened." Tia would say before blowing a bit of cold air on Scarlet's neck to try and cool the girl down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:05 am

Scarlet looked around for a bit but still couldn't see anything, she was starting to get a bit sick of this darkness and cold and couldn't help but want some light and heat, so she would lift her right hand up and open her hand up as if she was holding a orb or ball in it, she took a deep breath and within a second a small ball appeared in her hand that was filling the cave with a bit of light and more than that was heating up her surroundings quite a bit. " aaaa~ much better." Scarlet let out as she would then hear the sound of something above her.

When the girl had turned to look up at whatever it was it had already left and within a matter of seconds the girl took a hold of her from behind and lifted her up into the air. " Wuah! Hey! Put me down!" Scarlet let out before she felt a chill run down her neck and spine. " Brrr! HEY! You treat everybody like this !" Scarlet would shout out to Tia as she tried to turn her head around a bit and get a look on the what it was that held onto her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:16 am

Tia would hold tight to Scarlet as she flew her through the air "I told you to leave and you didn't listen." Tia said as she would soon reach the top of the cave "Now i suggest you take my advice and leave." Tia said as she would breath more cold air on the girls neck "I will not hesitate to freeze you and then drop you to the ground." Tia said as she wings flapped in the dark as she tried to keep holding Scarlet up.

However as Scarlet would turn her head to look at Tia she would see a beautiful girl holding her up in the air. "Now will you leave?" Tia would look Scarlet directly in the eyes to try and intimidate her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:51 am

Scarlet kept listening to the dragon-kins threats and nasty words and couldn't help but think that this girl wasn't one to like company. Scarlet though looked back and saw the girl and would simply smirk a bit, she couldn't help but let out a little laugh before she would take that glowing orb and throw it back into Tia's eyes, attempting to hit the girl right in her face and have the ball explode in a bright flash of light.

If that was enough to make Tia let go of her then Scarlet would drop down towards the ground from that far up height, but her body would in the fall start glowing blue before she impacted with the ground, the impact then happened as the ground would crumble and shake quite a bit underneath Scarlet. The blue light would then fade around her as Scarlet would reach her hands out and two marks of blue script light would appear over her and soon start to form into cone like shapes. " Don't take me lightly !"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:40 am

Tia was about to breathe ice onto Scarlet to begin to freeze her but instead she got a blast of light in her face that startled her enough to let go of Scarlet. "You are going to regret that." Tia said as she flew away from the light that Scarlet threw at her. Tia was soon able to see again and she looked down to see Scarlet begin to use some mystic art. "I won't let you capture me." Tia said as she would flap her wings and zoom towards Scarlet where she would take a deep breathe and blow her ice breathe at Scarlet and where the breathe touched the ground would be coated with ice in an instant.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:01 am

Scarlet kept her eyes fixed on the flying dragon girl, not sure what she was planning. " in all fairness you attacked me dragon babe. Don't think I am simply gonna take your assault and just leave." Scarlet let out with a little chuckle before she was the girl come zooming towards her, she would wait a bit as she soon saw the girl's frosty breath come out of her mouth and headed towards the Scarlet Witch. " Ugh..cold." Scarlet let out her distaste for the cold before she would raise her arm and fire off one of the cone shaped blue light magic powers would fire off towards Tia and as soon as she did a new one took it's place next to her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next