Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Soraya vs Sahar (Hentai I Quit Debut Match)

Go down

Soraya vs Sahar (Hentai I Quit Debut Match) Empty Soraya vs Sahar (Hentai I Quit Debut Match)

Post by Serpon Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Hentai "I Quit" Match
Victory: By making your opponent state "I Quit"
Rules/special conditions: Hentai is allowed to be used to make your opponent submit, otherwise standard rules follow

Spoiler:

Tonight was probably one of Sahar Abia most important nights, it was her debut match in not just friction but in wrestling in general.  She had done all sorts of practices matches in the past but those were all with trainers and other people getting her ready for a real match.  This would be the first time she would face another opponent in a stadium, thus the Egyptian wrestler was a bit nervous, though she choose to show a calm and confident demeanor.  She was taking the role of a Pharaoh after all, thus she couldn't show any signs of being scared or nervous.  The purple hair wrestler would then go over the facts again in her head.  Her opponent was called Soraya but she didn't have much information on her.  The match was a Hentai 'I Quit' match which meant that she needed to win by making her opponent verbally submit, meaning this would be a hard fought match in addition having to deal with all sorts of sexual moves, still Sahar felt that she could win this match.

A knock was then heard on Sahar door as a staff member then informed her it was about time for the purple hair wrestler match to start.  Sahar would simply nod her head in acknowledgement.  She then took a moment to check her uniform, making sure everything was fine.  Finding everything to be perfect, the purple hair wrestler would exit her locker room and make her way to the ramp.  Here she waited a few moments before hearing her theme song playing.  With that Sahar made her entrance and saw the massive crowd, all cheering for the Egyptain wrestler.  A bit of her was frighten but she steeled herself, she was a pharaoh, thus it was only naturally they cheer for her.  Thus her fear soon turned into excitement and she began to feed off their energy.  She would wave her hand once in an arcing manner before she started to make her way down towards the ring.

When Sahar had finally reach the ring, she would climb the stairs and put one leg over the middle rope before entering in.  The Egyptain wrestler would then make her way to each turnbuckle and wave to the crowd there before finally making her way back to her corner of the ring.  Now she would wait for her opponent to appear.

Soraya vs Sahar (Hentai I Quit Debut Match) 3l9yoRWSoraya vs Sahar (Hentai I Quit Debut Match) AjbwxKgSoraya vs Sahar (Hentai I Quit Debut Match) DUhLLRtSoraya vs Sahar (Hentai I Quit Debut Match) CDNLQYlSoraya vs Sahar (Hentai I Quit Debut Match) CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down