by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match.

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. Empty Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match.

Post by RJD Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Delilah was backstage waiting for her match to begin while looking at her reflection on her phone. Sure it wasn't her debut match this time but that didn't mean the French aristocrat didn't want to look her best, after-all she wanted to make an impression on whoever the poor debuting wrestler was that was going up against her and as she pinned her down romantically in the middle of the ring she wanted all the photographs to show off her beauty fully. 

Delilah would then hear her theme start playing throughout the arena and would smile as she put her phone into her handbag before walking out in front of the crowd wearing her usual school girl outfit with some black trainers.

Attire:

Delilah would slowly walk down the ramp as if it were a cat walk, waving and blowing some kisses to the crowd, basking in their occasional cheers and smiling towards the fans. But then at some point Delilah would hear a boo, prompting the kawaii to attempt climbing over the barricade before remembering that she had a reputation as a respectful woman to keep up. Delilah then calmly stepping down from the barricade and taking a deep breath before waving to the fans again as she entered the ring by sliding under the bottom rope and walking to her corner before climbing onto and seating herself on the top turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. Empty Re: Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match.

Post by Winner3 Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:19 pm

Rosie wasn't very nervous about her debut. She'd done her homework on AFW and how things worked around there. And arrived to her debut match with the same mentality that she went into all her matches, with only one goal in mind: winning. Her music began to play after Delilah sat for a moment on the top turnbuckle.

As the beat dropped, Rosie emerged at the top of the ramp, stretching and raring to go!

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. UVb3P6v

The Kawaii wrestler made her way down the ramp. The crowd wasn't as receptive to her as they were to Delilah, but that was ok. She didn't pander to them or drink in the attention as much as the French-native did. Rosie merely waved occasionally before she made her way to the ring apron. She rolled underneath the bottom rope and stood up before rotating her arm and making her way to her opponent.

"Hey! Pleased to meet you! I'm Rosie. Pleased to meet you! Let's have ourselves an awesome double debut!" Miss Soto said with an endearing smile.

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. RoNDaIRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. RXleMMpRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. PNIUArHRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. PceFPw4
Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. V4UEFd
Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. IgQk2vRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. PP89dH8Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. ZoIhtGgRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. C8s1fSRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. Empty Re: Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match.

Post by RJD Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:28 pm

Delilah would watch as her opponent made her enterence, smiling as she looked over her opponent's petite body that was sizeable where it mattered. " I'm sure it will be memorable " Delilah said as she smiled, licking her lip a little bit as the beauties in the AFW didn't at all disappoint. 

Delilah would then return the smile before both wrestlers were signalled to go to their corners, Delilah doing so quickly as she turned around to face her cute opponent after reaching the corner. " Hey twin tails, my names Delilah " The french woman would yell before walking to the middle of the ring and signalling for her opponent to meet her their, Delilah putting both her arms out in a way that made it obvious what she expected Rosie to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:26 am

"Twin tails? Haha I like the nickname." Rosie responded as Delilah walked past her and made her way to the center of the ring. Her opponent put her arms and showed that she was ready to get down to business. It seemed that to her, all that was left to do was ring the bell!

Rosie would walk over and meet Delilah before putting her own arms up. "Speaking of hair, I like yours, Delilah! Did you do it, yourself?" Rosie asked with enthusiasm right before the bell rang! She would lunge at her opponent and try to lock up with her under the assumption that that's what Delilah wanted.

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. RoNDaIRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. RXleMMpRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. PNIUArHRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. PceFPw4
Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. IgQk2vRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. PP89dH8Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. ZoIhtGgRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. C8s1fSRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:03 am

Delilah would hear the bell go moments before Rosie met her in the middle of the ring, smiling as she heard her hair being complimented " Oh thanks for noticing, I get it done every now and then it takes a long time to maintain " Delilah would say, continuing to talk as Rosie lunged towards her for the lock up. As soon as both their arms were linked Delilah would immediately put all her strength into trying to push Rosie back, excited to see how surprised her opponent would be to see this kind of strength from someone as beautiful as herself.

If Delilah wasn't met with much resistance she would attempt to push Rosie all the way to the nearest turnbuckle, smiling cockily at her blue haired opponent the whole way. " That's quite a unique hair colour by the way. It's quite cute " Delilah would say, trying to push a tiny bit harder to pin Rosie against the turnbuckle now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Two two kawaii fighters would lock up with each other, and Delilah's immediate strength would take the red-clad wrestler by surprise! Rosie would be pushed back immediately. The brunette was a lot strong than she looked, Rosie had to admit. And while her outfit did leave more to the imagination than Rosie's did, getting that close to her and making contact while being pushed back, led Miss Soto to believe that Delilah have more curves than her somewhat modest outfit would lead one to believe.

"W-woah!" Rosie exclaimed as she was pushed across the ring and into the turnbuckle. As Delilah pinned Rosie against the corner, she'd rub up a bit against the blue haired girl. "Haha, thanks!" She accepted her foe's compliments and reached for Delilah's side, poking and prodding at it to see if she was ticklish and giving her incentive to back off, if she was.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Delilah was glad to pin her opponent against the turnbuckle, purposefully pushing their bodies together for a few moments just as an excuse to feel her opponent's body before Delilah's cocky smile would form into more of a involuntary playful one as she instinctively moved away from Rosie's finger, having to force her own lips shut not to giggle. " Are you seriously doing that?" Delilah would ask, certainly her opponent wasn't actually considering tickling her, they were in a wrestling match not Delilah's bedroom. Although now that she thought about it she wouldn't mind having a round two in their later.

Delilah didn't think that Rosie was going to seriously tickle her in the ring but just in case the French wrestler would let go of Rosie and start to move backwards out of the corner before then run towards Rosie while she was corned and attempt to throw her arm forward in a clothesline. Trying to hit her opponent against the turnbuckle although for a kawaii Delilah was quite slow and on top of that the match had just began so it was fairly likely she wouldn't have much success.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:16 am

"Oh? I'm not quite sure what you mean? Are we still wrestling?"

Rosie would retort by feigning ignorance, hoping that Delilah wouldn't think much of it. The involuntary response that Delilah had in the form of immediately backing up and suppressing her own giggles gave Rosie all the information she needed for the moment. She made a mental note to herself that her opponent was indeed ticklish and that was something that she could exploit! But in order for it to work, she'd need to lower her opponent's guard and stifle her suspicions, if she had any at all.

Rosie would look to her left and right with a scared expression on her face as the French woman came charging towards her! She'd raise her arms just before her for made contact with the Clothesline and squished her up against that corner! Miss Soto would fall out of the corner, landing prone and groaning in pain. She chose to oversell the move she just took with the intention of making her opponent feel good about herself. Delilah would land the first big move of the match and the crowd would be receptive to it as Rosie laid there, seemingly susceptible to Delilah's next move!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:49 pm

Delilah would think that her opponent's words were a little bit odd, although the french woman plenty of times had experienced a more fun and playful exchange half way through a serious match so she would just shrug the past moment off as being one of those. Just a silly moment that didn't do much harm and brightened the mood of a friendly match, in fact Delilah really liked the idea of that she was growing to appreciate her opponent's attempts to make this a fun memorable ordeal.

Delilah would feel a little bit as she watched her opponent writhe on the mat after that clothesline but she couldn't contain a grin from appearing on her face, the kawaii glad that her strength was as impressive as she always knew that it was. Delilah slowly placing one leg at each side of Delilah's body while the woman seemed vulnerable before then lowering herself lightly onto Rosie's chest. " You're quite cute actually, sorry about using my supernatural strength on you. I'll try to make it up to you later after the match " Delilah would say, clearly way in over her head as she slowly locked her hands in with Rosie's and attempted to pin them to the mat, trying to restrain her opponent but leaving her way too many opportunities to counter while doing so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:06 am

Rosie would soon find herself pinned underneath her opponent. Her wrists would soon be pinned as well and Delilah would rest atop her foe while promising to make up for hurting her after the match had transpired. Rosie would look up at her opponent before responding to her comment and taking action.

"Not as cute as you, Miss Delilah!" Rosie alleged, before lifting her legs up high and using her flexibility to try to hook them and around her foe's arms and reverse the pin into one of her own: a Sitout Pin! If successful, Rosie would roll backwards and onto her feet, letting her opponent escape from the pin right away. She would have attempted to hold the pin and win it right then and there. But since it wasn't a standard match, there was no point in trying to keep Delilah's shoulders down. No, she had other plans, and despite taking an early Clothesline in the corner, she didn't lose sight of her one and only goal during her debut match: emerging from it victoriously.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next