Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match.

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match.

Post by RJD Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:54 pm

Delilah after harshly kicking her opponent would try to get onto all fours before moving onto her feet, she was glad to hit her opponent so harshly but was a little bit disappointed only in the fact that she didn't kick her harder. Once Delilah got to her feet she would hear Rosie's taunt, a huge frown forming on Delilah's face as Rosie clearly had hit a nerve, or two, or perhaps all of them.

" Yeah you did and you're going to regret it " Delilah would state, raising her voice in anger but managing to control it just enough not to turn it into a yell. Once Delilah had vented her frustrations a bit she would approach her opponent as quickly as the power based wrestler could, before attempting to grasp onto Rosie's arm and pull the woman towards her.

If she had succeeded in that then the french woman would attempt to bring up her knee just as Rosie was about to impact her, trying to knee her opponent hard in the gut in return for her intolerable behaviour. Delilah perhaps would be a tiny bit easy to predict in her current state though, keeping her eyes on Rosie and recklessly charging in without thought.

Last edited by RJD on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match.

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:59 am

Rosie gave Delilah a cocky smile upon hearing the Frenchwoman guarantee that Rosie would regret her actions. Delilah's tone was a distinct one. Most anyone could tell she was holding genuine rage in the way she spoke just now. But Rosie didn't care. All she saw was another character trait that she could take advantage of. Someone as angry Delilah was bound to want to attack, and soon.

When the brunette approached her and grabbed her arm, Rosie knew an attack was coming. Probably something easy to counter. And she was right about that, a relatively slow knee strike was probably something the best wrestlers in the world would sneeze at.

"OOOFFF!"

Despite possibly having an answer to the move, Rosie would lift her arms to block high. Delilah grabbed her arm and prepped herself to attack. To Rosie, it only made sense to guess a punch was coming rather than a kick. Miss Soto paid for guessing incorrectly. That knee would find its way straight into her core! Delilah's strength was put on display when the knee lifted her opponent off the ground and made Rosie bend forwards! Rosie would hold her stomach in pain and try to contemplate Delilah's strengths now, as well, and not just her weaknesses.  

"Sss.....strong..." The red clad wrestler said weakly as she recoiled in pain.

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 RoNDaIRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 RXleMMpRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 PNIUArHRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 PceFPw4
Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 V4UEFd
Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 IgQk2vRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 PP89dH8Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 ZoIhtGgRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 C8s1fSRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:11 pm

Delilah would be glad to blow of a little steam with her remorseless blow, she wouldn't really be happy or satisfied yet, as she still hadn't fully gotten out her anger and figured since Rosie was the source for it she should also share in her suffering.

When Delilah heard her opponent mutter the word strong a quick blush appeared on her face, although it would mostly be concealed before the expression of anger. The french woman would try to ignore that comment and attempt to push Rosie down onto the mat before trying to straddle the red clad kawaii. If that was successful then Delilah would turn her body as she gave Rosie a powerful slap as a reward for her insolence.

If the passionate woman wasn't removed from her victim then she would try to turn her own body in the opposite direction from before as she now tried to slap her opponent's other cheek hard with the other hand. Delilah wanting to punish Rosie for ruining their cute and potentially romantic match.

" You heartless bitch!" Delilah would cry out, her eyes almost tearing up despite the fact that to most onlookers there was no real justification for them to be doing so. The french woman was just distraught that her relationship with Rosie had to come to this, even if she had only met the woman about ten minutes previous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:27 pm

Rosie was stunned from that emphatic knee. Too stunned to fight off Delilah and prevent herself from being pushed down like she was a little kid on the playground. Rosie wasn't sure what Delilah was up to. Could she have had more talents to display aside from her insane strength!? The Canadian winced as Delilah began to straddle her. Miss Moreau had found herself on top of Rosie once before. Rosie contemplated if her opponent had any particular strategy in mind when she sat on top of her yet again.

Miss Soto's racing thoughts would be answered with an impassioned slap from her kawaii opponent! The sound of the slap echoed throughout the ring and made it's way to the fans at ringside. Rosie's cheek would begin to glow a light red in response the damage she sustained. She winced and looked up at her foe with a puzzled look. She wasn't sure what to make of it. Before she could process much of what was going on, Delilah slapped her a second time, this time on her other cheek! "OW!" Somehow this slap hurt worse than the first one. Rosie would fight through the pain emanating from her cheeks to to see Delilah visibly struggling to compose herself. It was only then that she had some grasp on what was going on.

"Awww, I'm sorry Delilah. Did-did I hurt your feelings? I didn't mean to. I-I was just cranky! Honest!" The red clad kawaii wrestler began to try to appeal to her opponent's emotions, hoping that it would give her an easy out to her current predicament.

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 RoNDaIRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 RXleMMpRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 PNIUArHRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 PceFPw4
Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 IgQk2vRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 PP89dH8Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 ZoIhtGgRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 C8s1fSRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 3 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Delilah would feel slightly more satisfied as she watched Rosie's cheeks pulsate and glow red. But at the same time it didn't prevent tears from almost rolling down her cheek, her opponent had ruined the moment and the match for the delicate little powerhouse. But then just as the black haired kawaii prepared to pummel her opponent again she would hear some soothing words from her opponent.

Delilah really thought there was no going back and changing things but it seemed Rosie was doing so, the woman was even admitting that she was wrong. The french woman would fight back her tears as she looked back down at the red clad woman, she wanted to smile in response to her taking responsibility but she couldn't bring herself to disregard what she had done so quickly.

" Uhm... It's alright, it's kind of you to apologise. I'm sorry for hurting your smooth face " Delilah would respond, truthfully she hadn't fully forgiven her opponent since she had ruined the beginning of the match. But she was willing to give Rosie a second chance. The french woman would try to quickly lock her hands with Rosie's before pushing them down against the mat, trying to then lean her own body forward and rub it against her opponent's as she tried to pin her to the mat and get back to wrestling.

Last edited by RJD on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Rosie's appeal to Delilah's emotions was met with minor success. At the very least, she didn't need to endure another harsh slap. Still it wasn't like Delilah was easily manipulated into becoming friends with her. Despite the odd range of extreme emotions Miss Moreau exhibited, she still seemed to acknowledge that she was in a wrestling match, and not just earning herself another gal pal. The French native intertwined her fingers with Rosie's and leaned forwards to keep the Canadian pinned!

Rosie's mind began to race with thoughts of the many ways she could pursue an escape. But it made sense to go with the easiest route: more banter. She'd look up at her foe and address her, despite being pinned down. "Um...Delilah? Friend? You know you can't win this match with a pin, right?" She said in this in the hopes that it would make the French-native feel silly and try another move, possibly getting up off of Rosie in the process.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Delilah as she held Rosie down would notice that she wasn't struggling much, she wasn't exactly sure what her opponent was thinking but the French wonan would be somewhat cautious as she had been trapped in an odd situation already in this match.

The powerhouse kawaii would soon find out why Rosie wasn't struggling much when she asjed that question. Delilah honestly knew that she couldn't win by a pin, she had just planned to keep her less strong opponent on the mat. The red claw wrestler's question made the French woman have second thoughts though, was it perhaps silly or unsportsmanlike to just restrain her opponent rather than wrestle?

Delilah still wasn't entirely sure but she didn't want to look silly and so would try to grab Rosie's head before standing up and moving to the side of her opponent, the French wonan trying to guide Rosie onto her feet as she did so. " Uhm sorry. I knew I couldn't win from that but thank you anyway" The powerhouse would respond before grasping Rosie's arm and trying to Irish whip her opponent into the corner.

If she was successful In doing so then Delilah would try to follow behind her opponent, before then attempting to nail Rosie with a clothesline when she was in the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:09 am

As Rosie continued her discourse with Delilah, the tone of the match would change. Luckily for Rosie, her opponent would seemingly buy her ruse for now. She'd get up off of her and guide the Canadian up to her feet by holding her head. As Rosie was helped up, she'd hear Moreau's comment and try to respond before being flung towards the corner with exceptional force!

"Oh, no problem. You're very wel-COME!!!" Rosie would find herself crashing into the turnbuckle back-first. The impact hurt, though she was more used to it this time and remained on her feet. She'd see Delilah coming with a move that seemed rather familiar, a Clothesline done in a very similar fashion and location that had taken place near the opening of the match. Having a better feel for her opponent this time around and scouting the move as it came, Rosie would counter by lifting her legs off the ground and keeping herself balance by placing her hands on the ropes. She'd attempt to counter Delilah's Clothesline by shoving by of her bare feet in the French-native's face! If this counter proved successful, and forced Delilah to turn around and back away, Rosie would waste no time following up by dashing towards her foe and tackling the back of her knee with a Chop Block!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Delilah would immediately follow through after guiding her opponent into the corner, the french woman smirking as she ran to the corner and lunged forward with the intent of landing a clothesline. However the powerhouse kawaii's predictable assault would be cut short when Rosie skillfully used the turnbuckle and ropes to her advantage, leaning on them and forcing her bare feet into Delilah's face. 

" Agha! " Delilah would squeal out as she ran face first into opponent's foot, the impact causing her face to turn away from Rosie's foot before the rest of her body would follow suit. " E-Eww " The french woman would loudly complain, before wiping her face as if doing so would nullify her disgust, before letting out a pained yelp and harshly crumbling back first into the mat. 

Delilah wasn't exactly sure what had just happened, all she knew was that her knee had been completely swept away from her and that her opponent had turned the tides. The french woman hated being attacked from behind more than anything since she wasn't the most ring aware and it could be difficult for her to figure out the situation she was in and try to defend. Of course the crowd would see and understand everything though as Rosie's dashing tackle swept Delilah's foot away from her and was enough to knock the powerful kawaii onto her back, leaving Delilah groaning and holding her pained ankle while Rosie took control of the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:25 am

Rosie's reversal and subsequent attack proved to be effective. She had kicked Moreau in the face with her bare feet before following up with a low tackle that targeted the temperamental kawaii's leg! Rosie would walk over to her foe and attempt to grab that pained ankle she was holding. She'd attempt to set up an elaborate submission. The rookie kawaii would place Delilah's behind the back of her other knee in an attempt to apply an Inverted Indian Deathlock. If successful, Rosie would again try to appeal to Delilah's emotions by conversing with her. "Hey, listen. This might be much to ask. But I'm gonna need you to quit this match, right? That would totally make things up to me for hurting my smooth face!"

Regardless of her opponent's answer, Rosie would be sure to follow up the hold quickly by turning to face away from her and bending backwards into a bridge position in an effort to place her head next to Delilah's and cup the French lady's chin with her hands! If all went the way she wished, The Canadian kawaii would now have her opponent ensnared in a Muta Lock! Rosie felt this match definitely gave her an edge. She had a very respectable repertoire of holds. She just figured she needed to find the right one to make Delilah want to say those magic words: "I quit".

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next