Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests

LilyStar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match.

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 Empty Re: Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match.

Post by RJD Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Delilah seemed to be having some success with prying the opponent's arm from her neck and chin, it wasn't exactly alleviating all the pain but it seemed to be doing it's job and it at least knocked the hurt down on the pain scale from a devastating 8 to a solid 6. However the aristocrat yet again would have her efforts stopped in a surprising way, crying out in pain and squirming in the other wrestler's hands when the red clad wrestler started to poke and prod her sides.

" H-Hey stop that! K-knock it off!" Delilah would cry out, being distracted long enough for Rosie to fully lock on her hold. Delilah would then be informed of her opponent's plan, which like everything else Rosie said at this point would earn a low grumble and growl of irritation from the powerhouse. " Thanks for telling me your plan, what you going to do if I don't quit. Huh?!" Delilah would say, clearly picking a fight with the woman who currently had her trapped in a painful sleeper hold.

Delilah didn't exactly like the idea of having to wrestle naked, but she liked the idea of giving in to her opponent's plans even less, since Rosie had proved herself to be despicable and not someone that the romantic french lass would ever consider losing to under any circumstances. The pain would get to the kawaii wrestler though, earning some grumbling from her as she squirmed, somewhat blushing from the fact that Delilah's body would be on display to her opponent who was now more in a enemy status than a lover status with Delilah.

Back to top Go down

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 Empty Re: Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match.

Post by Winner3 Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:39 pm

In her continued strategy to avoid fighting Delilah on her terms and circumvent the powerhouse's strengths, Rosie fell back on one of her initial underhanded tactics in this match, and tickles her opponent into a compromising position. One in which she could fully apply her hold! Perhaps in doing so, she became a little too cocky for her own good. She had laid her plans bare for her fellow cute contender to consider and plan against. The truth of the matter was that she hand't considered that the aristocrat would remain so staunchly opposed to surrendering, even after being stripped bare for all to see.

"Ummm...you know, I actually didn't think about that!" She protested while blushing. The twin tailed kawaii would try to assert what tiny authority she had by locking in the sleeper and attempting to send Moreau to dreamland! "Urgh! It'll be much easier to think about that when you're too unconscious to talk back!
GrrRRR!"
Rosie groaned while straining and applying all the force she could into squeezing her Delilah's neck until the black haired kawaii's body laid limp within her clutches!

Soto was prepared to see this effort through for at least a couple minutes, or until whenever the squirming and protest from her foe has come to a halt. If her sturdy and obstinate foe did eventually fade, Rosie would keep the Sleeper applied and squeeze lightly. She would use her free hand to lift Delilah's hand a couple times and allow it to fall to the mat. If the kawaii's arm's remained limp all throughout this, she would have confidence that she had KO'd her foe and release the hold. The conniving kawaii would take a moment to stretch and collect herself. She would need the moment to recuperate from putting in so much effort towards subduing her foe, which was a difficult enough task in it's own regard.

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 RoNDaIRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 RXleMMpRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 PNIUArHRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 PceFPw4
Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 V4UEFd
Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 IgQk2vRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 PP89dH8Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 ZoIhtGgRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 C8s1fSRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon May 01, 2017 10:16 pm

Delilah would have a moment of solace as it was made apparent that Rosie had no other plans in motion to defeat her, all that meant was that the powerful kawaii just needed to either prevent her opponent's plan or persist through the embarrassment if she did end up getting stripped.  Soon enough though the french woman's moment of peace would be yanked from her though, as Rosie put more pressure into the sleeper, which prompted Delilah to struggle as much as she could in her heavily restricted state. unfortunately that was all the aristocrat could do in her situation other than let out the occasional growl, until she became so desperate for air that her struggles died down.

Delilah was usually quite hard to keep down, but it seemed her opponent's mix of childish but effective methods, cheap attacks and advanced technique were enough to contain even the strength of the french powerhouse. Regardless of the aristocrat's unwavering will it seemed that her consciousness was less unwavering, as the black haired wrestler slowly drifted towards sleep, trying to force her eyes open through willpower alone but eventually her face would turn bright red before she finally completely stopped struggling and closed her eyes.

The crowd would boo Rosie as she followed through with half of her threat, perhaps under different circumstances they would be cheering or chanting in approval considering the fact that soon enough Delilah would be stripped. However it seemed that if someone peeved the fans enough, then not even revealing the unconscious opponent's body would be enough to turn them to their side, at least not for that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri May 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Rosie's facial expression conveyed the level of straining she needed to keep the Sleeper applied with to sufficiently subdue her kawaii powerhouse of a foe. With closed eyes and adorable groans, she squeezed until the aristocrats protests and struggling ceased. As Delilah's movements slowed, the noise from the crowd would grow louder. Many cheered on the French woman. Many wanted to see her somehow find a means of escape. Many cheered at the thought of her being stripped. And the rest booed Rosie vehemently.

Even after her opponent had become more red-faced than she was, Rosie kept the hold applied. She shook her foe left and right and did what she could to be sure Delilah was out cold. As she did more than what seemed necessary, more members of the audience would boo. The boos would finally become loud enough for Rosie to become distracted from going about things with her usual stone-faced and unempathetic attitude. With her arm still around her foe's neck in the Dragon sleeper, she'd sigh before looking at the audience.

"Really? Is it that upsetting?"

She'd say, further antagonizing the crowd. The conniving girl would lift her foe's limp arm. Letting it fall lifelessly to the canvas several times to further taunt the crowd and her foe. After sticking her tongue out and mocking them even further, Soto would finally release the hold. She'd take her time standing up and taking to the ropes to stretch. Delighting in having bested her opponent for now. After letting out a long, cute yawn, she'd stroll over to a likely still downed Delilah before reaching for the other sock and slowly beginning to carry out her promise of stripping the girl. One article of clothing at a time.

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 RoNDaIRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 RXleMMpRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 PNIUArHRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 PceFPw4
Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 IgQk2vRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 PP89dH8Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 ZoIhtGgRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 C8s1fSRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 5 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat May 06, 2017 5:41 pm

Delilah would flail while she was still awake, her vision going blurry as her struggle steadily decreased until she was knocked completely unconscious by the opponent. The previously angered and passionate french women would look somewhat calm in her opponent's arms after passing out, almost seeming innocent towards the nasty fate waiting for her. This image would only serve to encourage the less perverse crowd members to boo Rosie more as they knew exactly what they were going to do to the innocent sleeping beauty.

Delilah's arm would fall to the canvas a few times, choked out and then toyed with by her nasty kawaii opponent who seemed to have a twisted nature usually reserved for larger more intimidating wrestlers. Although from the tongue being stuck out it clear that her opponent had a childish side to her as well, and the two just happened to mesh together to make one hell of a cruel kawaii.

After being slowly laid out unconscious on the mat Delilah would only stir a tiny bit as her body met the cold canvas, her limbs nuzzling into the surface below as her head naturally tilted away from the lights so they didn't disturb her sleep. Meanwhile the red clad wrestler slowly made her way over to the aristocrats lower body before reaching for Delilah's other suck and slowly peeling it from her small foot. The sleeping kawaii wouldn't be able to resist in her current state and would rather just have a stir of movement in her foot as it was lifted, her ankle and foot gently swaying and toes curling as she was now left completely barefoot.

Of course if Delilah looked back on even just this portion of the stripping after the match she would be incredibly embarrassed. However everyone in the crowd and Rosie both knew and so did everyone other than the currently sleeping and oblivious aristocrat knew that it would be just a fraction of the humiliation she was going to experience after waking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed May 10, 2017 5:31 am

It wasn't easy but finally, with enough effort, Rosie was able to send Delilah into a slumber for a while. She made sure to facilitate her time sleeping by continuing to keep the hold applied even after Moreau had gone out. Rosie had a methodical approach when going about things. But that didn't stop her from indulging in borderline showboating by making herself comfortable while her opponent laid passed out on the canvas.

After getting up and stretching to the tune of boos, the twin tailed kawaii would amble over to her opponent and begin stripping her, starting with her sock. The audience would continue to react as Rosie delicately lifted. Treating her like the upperclassmen that she was, Rosie would smile and lightly tug on the suck before Rosie's other bare foot became visible for the whole world to see. She'd gently place the foot back on the canvas before popping to her feet and walking over to the ropes. Soto tossed the sock into the crowd, causing them to react more, and giving Delilah more to be embarrassed about when she looked back on this match. Some members of the audience actually began chanting for the poor damsel in distress.

Despite this, Rosie would shrug and continue going about her business. "Eh, whatever. I've got a match to win, people." She'd say casually before walking back to the French woman and squatting down next to her. ""Hmmmm let's see....." She's say before hovering her hand over various parts of Delilah's person. Rosie would stop at the girl's shoulders. She could begin carefully undoing Delilah's straps and removing them from her shoulders before getting up and walking to her passed out opponent's dainty feet. Soto would squat down and tug on the skirt, trying to slide it down Delilah's body and off her person. If successful in doing this, Rosie would stand up with the skirt in hand. Waving it whilst smiling at Delilah's expense. She's take a moment to look down at her handiwork, and then back at the skirt, before choosing to poke her head through the opening and don the skirt, herself.

"Hmmm, it's...it's big..." She'd say, garnering a few laughs. The red clad kawaii was having so much fun indulging in her opponent's vulnerabilities that she didn't remember that it was extremely Delilah wasn't her size.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat May 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Delilah would be powerless and unaware of what was going on as Rosie gently lifted her other foot and peeled off her sock, slow enough to antagonise the crowds which despite their largest and most enraged roar couldn't wake the sleeping and exploited beauty. Then Rosie would leisurely get back up to her feet before tossing the downed wrestler's sock into the crowd, something which would certainly be more embarrassingly later when Delilah had to leave the arena bare foot and find out afterwards that her sock was probably in the hands of a fan.

Next Rosie would yet again approach the slumbering aristocrat and hover her hands over her barely moving body. The red clad wrestler's hands would hover over the small soft body before her, until they settled at the shoulders and began to slowly remove Delilah's bra to reveal her small orbs to the crowd and her opponent. The controlling kawaii would show that she intended to keep her whole promise, not stopping at just revealing her chest and instead walking to the aristocrat's feet and crouching down before grasping Delilah's skirt and slowly sliding it down the sleeping beauty's thighs, legs and then removing it completely.

The now exposed aristocrat would just toss and turn against the mat for a moment as she responded to the cold touch of the canvas, still not knowledgeable of the extreme humiliation she was suffering at the hands of Rosie. Delilah would be left unconscious in the ring as Rosie toyed with the fans and tried on the small powerhouse's shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5