Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match.

Post by RJD Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:21 am

After Delilah was taken to the mat, her opponent would hold onto the leg she had just tackled and continue applying pressure to it. Rosie's methods of doing so were quite surprising though as the surprisingly resourceful kawaii trapped Delilah's legs with her own and applying pressure with an Indian death lock. As Rosie tried to speak to Delilah the emotional wrestler would be letting out low cries of pain as she clawed against the mat, barely taking in her opponent's words. " I-I'm sorry for hurting your smooth face Rosie, but I would seem uninspired and dull if I gave in already " Delilah responded. Perhaps if it was later in the match she would have accepted such a thing but doing so now would drop the quality of the match dramatically in her mind.

Delilah would then attempt to push against the mat to free herself but just as she was trying to do so Rosie would contort her body backwards into a bridging position and constrict her hands around Delilah's chin before pulling her up. The powerful kawaii was more than impressed with her opponent's flexibility and technique but at the same time she was in agonising pain, not being able to keep herself from crying out in pain as she desperately clawed against the mat.

Delilah due to a lack of options was forced to just try and put one of her own arms between her both of her opponent's and then try to cover Rosie's face with her hand. Sure it wasn't the most skillful or showy reversal but it was all she could really think of, also it was a good way to get back at her opponent for doing something as silly as tickling her. Although truthfully the tickling was surprisingly effective earlier.

Back to top Go down

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match.

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:00 pm

Rosie assumed that victory wouldn't come so easily. But she also felt that it didn't hurt to ask. Trying to offer her opponent a little more incentive to throw in the towel, she'd bend backwards and begin to apply a Muta Lock! As she applied the hold and caused Delilah to bellow the occasional cry of pain, Rosie thought to herself that it might of have been lame for things to end now but...if it meant a victory for Rosie, she could care less.

Rosie pulled back harder on Moreau's chin and tried to apply more pressure before protesting. "Look, I don't care if the match is 10 seconds or 10 hours! I'm beating y-...is...that you hand on my face?! The red clad kawaii wasn't sure exactly what Deliah was trying to do here. Surely covering Rosie's face didn't actually stop her from keeping the hold applied but it was certainly annoying. Rosie tried to move her head away from Delilah's hand a few times. "Take it off! It's annoying!" The crowd would find this struggle hilarious and many would begin to giggle. Eventually Rosie would find the situation to be embarrassing and would choose to voluntarily release the hold and sit next to her foe while wearing a big frown on her face.

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 RoNDaIRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 RXleMMpRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 PNIUArHRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 PceFPw4
Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 V4UEFd
Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 IgQk2vRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 PP89dH8Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 ZoIhtGgRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 C8s1fSRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:54 pm

Delilah's pain would be fused with mild amusement as she heard Rosie's reaction to being silenced by the french aristocrats hand, although she wasn't exactly silenced as she continued to wretch Delilah's body in the lock and voice her disapproval of the tactic. However the french woman's amusement wouldn't last long as the pain started to completely do away with it, causing Delilah to let out consistent cries of pain as she slapped her hand against Rosie's face and tried to cover as many of her opponent's facial features with it as possible.

Although the hold felt like it went on for an eternity, the french woman would eventually be freed, seemingly breaking her opponent's will to hurt her with such a friendly or silly move. Of course the real reason was because of how ridiculous they looked but Delilah didn't even consider the commoner crowd laughing at her, rather than with her. Once Delilah was freed from her painful prison she would slowly move into a sitting position, her hair completely messed up and sticking out and her face being a flushed red as she failed to hide her panting and clearly slow movements, no matter how much she tried to deny it that one hold alone had really did a lot of damage to the french woman.

" T-That was a good move...But being as perceptive as I am I discovered something thanks to you and managed to free myself" Delilah would say, stretching her arms and legs as she spoke to try and get rid of the painful sensations. Keeping her eye on Rosie in case the red clad wrestler attacked again." At first I thought tickling me was ridiculous and childish, but I see now that such things can have an application in wrestling and having a romanticised friendly but competitive match. Thanks to your unorthodox style I have gained what I need to develop myself further as a wrestler, thank you Rosie. " Delilah would drone on, opening her heart to Rosie and commending the wrestler with a smile and flushed red face, it seemed the emotional kawaii was gaining some admiration for her resourceful opponent.

Regardless of how naive and silly Delilah seemed though, she wasn't just sitting around waiting to lose control again. She had considered the possibility that Rosie would pounce on her again, but had quickly reassured herself that she would be strong enough to end up on top if that happened. So the french woman would take time to share her thoughts before slowly rising into a standing position, attempting to do so gracefully although it almost seemed like she had jelly legs after the painful hold she was just subjected to. If Delilah wasn't attacked immediately then she would lunge forward towards Rosie once the woman had gotten to her feet.

It wasn't lost on Delilah that her opponent was frowning, after helping the french woman come to such a conclusion and showing true resourcefulness Rosie could not let her opponent stay sad for long. So she had double intent behind her move as she attempted to wrap her arms around Rosie's body and pull their bodies closer together, trying to ware down her opponent by squeezing the life out of her opponent and trying to cheer Rosie up by letting her get close to such a beautiful woman as herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:33 am

As Rosie sat there beside her opponent and facing away from her, she began to pout. With her lower lip out and a facial expression that could be summed up with the word salty. The Canadian began to think to herself "She's strong but completely immature! I should have won by now! But she escaped in the silliest way!" The fact that the crowd began to laugh at both herself and her opponent only further irked Miss Soto and bogged her down with more thoughts of complaints. She had been taking it to Delilah for most of the match. A more wholesome opponent might have lauded Delilah's endurance and willingness to put on a great bout, but such notions were trivial to Rosie. In her mind, the ends justified the means, not the other way around. In the middle of her contemplation and yearning for victory, Delilah would interject by voicing her appreciation for her opponent's tactics and how they would help her grow as a wrestler.

It was certainly a heartwarming appeal. Delilah had proven herself to be both a genuine competitor and person, despite the aristocratic shtick. She praised Rosie while asserting that she could use the Canadian's tactics to better herself as a wrestler. As Moreau continued her ramblings, her adorable and endearing tone, along with her flushed face and overall demeanor won the hearts of many in attendance. Rosie would take the opportunity to rise to her feet after Delilah, did. The young woman looked down, wordlessly. As if she was still internalizing what Delilah said. Tension built up as people in the arena began to anticipate her response.

After several seconds of failing to say anything, Delilah would eventually approach Rosie and attempt to keep the match going! She'd lunge at the red clad wrestler and attempt to wrap her powerful arms around her fellow kawaii for a powerful Bearhug! And it was right when she was about to make contact with her foe that Rosie would make her move! Soto would reach for the backs of the black-haired woman's thighs and try to spread them a bit before driving a knee straight into her womanhood! If the low blow connected, Rosie would cry out!

"I DON'T CARE!"

Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 RoNDaIRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 RXleMMpRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 PNIUArHRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 PceFPw4
Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 IgQk2vRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 PP89dH8Rosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 ZoIhtGgRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 C8s1fSRosie Sato vs Delilah Moreau - I quit Pow debut match. - Page 4 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:34 pm

As Delilah voiced her appreciation for her opponent she would notice the positive reaction from the crowd as well as her opponent's face which seemed to be processing what the french woman was saying. The powerhouse kawaii couldn't help but get more impassioned as she looked at Rosie, believing that the woman was getting embarrassed by the extensive compliments, which appealed to Delilah since she genuinely felt the need to praise her opponent and didn't mind the added potential benefit of making a cute wrestler blush.

Delilah knew where she was though and didn't want to get too stuck up in her passion, trying to wipe the smile off her face and calm herself down as she lunged forward to grapple the red clad wrestler. However Delilah's forced neutral expression would contort into a pained frown and the atmosphere would change instantly as the french woman's opponent grabbed her thighs before kneeing her hard in her crotch, prompting the kawaii wrestler to cry out in pain before falling to her knee's.

"Ah!" " H-Huh..." Delilah would heave, barely managing to speak through her shaking lips. The french woman didn't even have any time or enough awareness in the moment to get angry, instead being left vulnerable as she was taken to the mat due to something she didn't expect at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Warm emotions had filled the arena as Delilah's speech set the tone for the pair's next few interactions. As her opponent steeled herself and approached Rosie to grapple, Miss Soto maintained her neutral expression. She was certainly able to process the sweet things that Delilah had said. Members of the audience couldn't help but react in awe and adoration of Delilah's optimism and sense of honor in her willingness to learn and better herself in this match.

Yet Rosie would see to it that the energy and atmosphere in the arena would change when she took the opportunity to approach Delilah under the guise of wanting to lock up with her. With a stiff knee between the thighs, the red clas kawaii dropped her foe to her knees  and commented in an slightly cocky fashion. "You're sweet. You're adorable. You're capable. You're pretty much a shining example of what AFW wants a kawaii wrestler to be." She'd begin to lecture a pained Moreau for a short moment before reaching for the woman's hair and hook an arm around Delilah's head before attempting to force her cranium into the canvas with a DDT!

If successful, Rosie would sit up after hitting the move and continue. "You'd be a pretty cool friend to have under normal circumstances. You'd get along with most anyone. But I didn't come for a romanticized match. Each and every time anyone compete, there's one winner and one loser. And I came to make sure that winner is me." As she explained her resolve, the audience would begin to boo. They had just been sold on the idea of Delilah's motivations and takeaways from the match thus far. Seeing Rosie resort to underhanded tactics to derail that caused the twin tailed lady to incur negative reactions from the crowd.

If her opponent was still floored after uttering those words, Rosie would ponder for a moment before crawling over to her foe and reaching for her foot. But rather than tickle the French aristocrat again, Rosie would pinch the fabric  of the woman's sock and begin to remove the article of clothing.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:47 pm

Delilah would stay grounded for a moment, the mix between genuine shock and crotch busting pain preventing the strong kawaii from getting back up. Although as Rosie continued talking the french woman would get inspired to recover quicker, turning a bit red faced and her previous smile transitioning into a frown as she heard Rosie talk. Just as the wrestler wearing her heart on her sleeve was about to retort her opponent would harshly grab at her hair, before then wrapping her arm tightly around Delilah's head and proceeding to drill it into the solid mat.

" Ahgh!" Delilah would scream out, turning onto her back and holding her damaged head, before having some mental pain to go along with her physical agony as Rosie continued on. " I can't believe you, if you were a bitch then you should have just said so! I don't mind breaking people who rely on such cheap things" Delilah would force herself to say, almost yelling and being somewhat unable to control her pitch as she vowed to get revenge on her deceiving opponent.

Without much of a break between forcing out her last words the red clad wrestler would approach Delilah again, grabbing the woman's foot yet again which would result in the angry powerhouse frantically kicking her legs out, almost similar to how a child would be expected to, although it was likely that many of these kicks would miss due to the state Delilah found herself in. The french woman half expected to be tickled again, and was half willing to turn the match into a one sided beat down if Rosie continued to do such silly and friendly things despite her non sportsmanship attitude. Instead though Delilah would feel her sock being removed, resulting in her blushing a little bit and yelling at her opponent. " W-What the fuck are you doing two face?!" The french woman was flabbergasted, stopping her kicking for a moment before then resuming it although it was likely her opponent likely already had it mostly off by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Despite Rosie having revealed her true colors by making clear the acts she was willing to commit under the justification that it would help her get ahead, the twin tailed kawaii wrestler maintained a deadpan facial expression. Even as she spiked Delilah's head into the mat and taking her time before following up afterwards. Even as her opponent protested, Rosie simply continued going about her business.

Delilah's struggle made it more difficult to remove the one article of clothing than Rosie had imagined. She was almost unsuccessful in taking the sock, but she was lucky enough to be able to pinch fabric and pull hard enough to remove it. She had planned to continue stripping Delilah, but the black haired woman's incessant kicking and struggling gave her enough incentive to back off for now. When the French aristocrat protested whilst blushing, Soto saw it fit to answer her. "I'm doing what I feel I must do in order to make you quit: embarrass you." She said, whilst maintaining the same neutral facial expression.

After making her point, Rosie would dash towards her foe and attempt to keep up her offense. The red clad kawaii would attempt to hit Delilah with a Running Basement Dropkick. If her bare feet connected with her foe and downed her, she'd follow up by crawling towards her and attempting to lift the woman's head just slightly off the ground before wrapping an arm around her foe's neck to put her in a Dragon Sleeper hold!

Last edited by Winner3 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:11 pm

Delilah would just seem to be even more anxious after hearing her opponent's justification, earning a huge frown and an irritated tone to break through the french woman's speech. " Y-You're not even going to try and win properly?! I'll be a nudist for the match if need be, I'm not giving up to someone like you!" the powerhouse kawaii would reply, while trying to work down her embarrassment at the idea of fighting naked as she moved into a sitting position.

Delilah had been planning to get back onto her feet, but soon enough she would be nailed with a low dropkick, letting out a pained cry as her back hit against the mat. The french woman would then attempt to move into a sitting position, but would instead be guided into a different position by her red clad opponent, letting out a disapproving grumble and trying to pull her opponent's arm away from her neck as soon as she was locked in the dragon sleeper hold.

" ugrrr" The powerhouse would cry out, attempting to pry her opponent's arm away from it's position around her neck but likely not managing to get her opponent's arm to budge. Delilah couldn't help but get a bit anxious as she found herself locked in another troubling hold, she was powerful but it didn't mean much if Rosie kept getting her into positions where the wrestler couldn't show off her strong suit.

" H-how long...do you think you can keep this up? " Delilah would groan out, trying to alleviate the pressure on her neck by forcefully prying her opponent's arm away from her neck to try and get some breath. The french woman just needed to wait for her opponent to get tired out and release the hold, or try to take advantage after Rosie was tired from struggling to maintain the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:27 pm

Rosie's continued offense would earn her disapproval from the audience. Many identified with Delilah's perspective. Despite being a French aristocrat, the kawaii powerhouse valued virtue and sportsmanship more than most would expect. And Rosie was having none of it! Just as Moreau had attempted to rise, Miss Soto ran towards her and halted her advance with a high-impact Dropkick! It was the only real answer Rosie could muster. Delilah, by all counts, would be the one that everyone should be pulling for. And Rosie was well aware. But the red clad kawaii desired victory, and that meant robbing these people, and Delilah of her success tonight.

After briefly stunning the powerhouse, Rosie would need little effort to skillfully transition and affix the black haired woman in her grasp for the Dragon Sleeper! Delilah would struggle and force the hold to be less effective than it could be, but ultimately she would remain in the hold. After a good few seconds visibly struggling to keep the Sleeper maintained, Rosie respond to Delilah's question by reaching for her foe's side with her free hand and attempting to poke and prod it repeatedly. If this disoriented her foe, she would fully apply her finishing hold while answering the aristocrat and continuing to be transparent with her.

"Hmm? Well, really, I wouldn't have been able to keep this up much longer. You're stronger than I am. But..." The red clad kawaii would take a deep breath before flexing her small arms and attempting to apply all the pressure she could. "Hrraaaa....! I'm gonna keep this up for a little while at least! My plan is to knock you out long enough to strip you naked! Maybe then, you'll consider quitting!!" Rosie said in as loud and authoritative a voice as she could manage. In truth, she would be lucky to be able to make it this far whilst avoiding taking too much punishment from her French foe. Even at this point, Moreau still posed a threat to her if she managed to come back with a move or two. Which is why Rosie was so intent on debilitating her opponent and keeping control of the match.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next