Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dancing the Night Away

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dancing the Night Away - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing the Night Away

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Odessa sat down in the chair, leaving her legs uncrossed and straight out so that Eri had ample lap room to use in her dance. The ebony beauty would then reach over to grab the remote that controlled the stereo on the opposite side of the room. As Eri got down onto her hands and knees, Odessa clicked Play on the control, and music began to fill the room—a rolling, sexual sound that melded perfectly with the image of Eri crawling across the floor towards her. Odessa felt herself becoming aroused already, even before Eri touched her and began to climb up her body. The way Eri moved her hips, waggling that cute, round butt of hers with each step, was quite enticing.

"Oooah..." Odessa would murmur happily, as she felt Eri's hands on her thighs, squeezing them, rubbing them, before the auburn-haired amazon slid herself upwards and turned around once again to direct Odessa's attention to her hindquarters. Odessa happily let her head dip down so that she could stare at Eri's perfect ass, the two cheeks completely uncovered, separated from each other only by the very thin, almost stringlike line of the pink thong.

Eri's pose this time was even more alluring than it had been in the ring. The way she locked her hands above her head like a professional, using that motion to thrust her rear outwards and brush it up against Odessa's lap, almost drove the ebony beauty crazy. Odessa bit her lip and moaned, fidgeting a little in her seat as she felt Eri's butt cheeks press against her thighs. This time, Odessa would not grab onto Eri with her hands—not yet. She wanted to give Eri total freedom to dance the way she wanted to. Odessa knew that she would give Eri one spectacular show in exchange for what the brunette was giving her right now.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:36 am

Eri couldn't resist chuckling softly as she heard Odessa's moan. It's clear during their ring session that her friend was enjoying her dance a lot, which meant she didn't have to try too hard to satisfy the ebony beauty. Eri kept shaking her butt left and right, picking up the pace gradually before starting to grind her rear in circles again.

She then leaned backwards and seated herself on the lap of Odessa, simply pressing her derriere on the girl's lap for a few seconds and her back on her friend's thinly covered breasts. Leaning further back, Eri then blew some hot air into Odessa's ear, before she leaned forward to continue her grinding, using the armrests of the chair as leverage.

"Mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Odessa was really enjoying herself as Eri took the same themes from her lap dance in the ring and expanded on them, rubbing her butt back and forth across Odessa's lap, brushing it gently at first, and then leaning in to rub in small little circles, her butt cheeks hitting the area from Odessa's navel almost down to her knees during the spherical maneuver. Odessa moaned with each pass of Eri's firm ass over her sensitive crotch.

Eri then would sit down completely on her lap, putting her weight on Odessa and letting the ebony beauty hold her up. Odessa would huff softly as she felt the weight on top of her. She was almost tempted to make another fat joke, but when Eri blew on her air, Odessa would shudder, smile, and forget all about that plan. "Ooh, Eri..." Odessa would sigh happily, sinking slightly into the seat as Eri leaned forward, gripped the armrests, and started grinding against Odessa again. Now, her butt pressed close into Odessa's front, and as she rubbed it was not just brushing and rubbing, but full-fledged grinding that was really turning Odessa on.

"Mmmnn..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:00 pm

Eri purred as she heard Odessa's moaning, her rear kept grinding on her friend's lap with alternating tempo, sometimes quick and sometimes slow. She gave the ebony beauty a quick jiggle of her butt before sliding it up to her belly, before returning to the girl's lap again. She repeated the trip a few more times, pressing her ass a little more every time. This was turning her on as well, so she could only wonder just how excited Odessa was at the moment being in the receiving end.

She leaned backwards again, kissing the cheek of the dark skinned amazon this time before rubbing her back as well on the girl's front for a bit. Eri would then give the lap of Odessa some more circling rubbing, focusing her attention right at her friend's crotch. The brunette would draw some small circles first, and then grind her butt wider and wider before lessening the area of her work again. Occasionally, she'd also gave sex of the ebony beauty a soft bump between the circling just to draw out some moans from her friend. Eventually, Eri would just sit nicely in Odessa's lap so she could look at the girl's expression for a bit.

"Do you think you have enough, hun?" she teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:31 am

Eri now moved into uncharted territory, a part of the dance that she had not had the chance to get to when she performed it in the ring. Odessa purred happily as she felt Eri's butt rubbing over her crotch, then moving up to her tummy, pushing up the sheer black babydoll that Odessa wore to let bare skin rub against bare skin as she moved up and down over Odessa's lap. When she jiggled her butt, Odessa felt Eri's beautiful, slightly reddened rump shaking against her skin, bouncing delightfully that almost made Odessa want to applaud and squeal in delight.

Eri now focused on teasing Odessa, giving the ebony beauty a kiss, then beginning to circle her butt on Odessa's lap, rubbing it in small circles over her crotch, then large circles, and then small circles again. The stimulation of the grinding was really getting to Odessa, as her cheeks flushed slightly and her lips would quiver. The intermittent bumping of Eri's butt made Odessa squeak with each thrust. The whole experience was really turning her on, and Odessa was really getting into it when Eri stopped and just sat on her lap, looking at her and asking if she thought she'd had enough.

Odessa panted, and smiled, and laughed, the laughter causing her to have to suck in a couple more deep breaths before she could speak properly. "Ooh...you're quite skilled at this, Eri...have you done this sort of dancing before?" Odessa would ask, as she would try to let herself relax a bit, though she was hoping that the lap dance was not yet over.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:52 am

"No, not really," Eri replied. "But I guess being with you allow me to be creative, heh~" she laughed, before flicking her tongue at the cheek of Odessa.

She began to jiggle her butt again, keeping her focus on the crotch of her friend to keep her aroused. Then she returned to doing circles on Odessa's lap, small ones, medium ones, big ones, accompanied with the increasingly frequent jiggles and bumps.

At some point the brunette pushed her butt further and further as if she's trying to lift Odessa off her seat for a bit by just pushing and shaking her rear, before pulling back so that she wouldn't accidentally cause the chair to tumble over or something. It might not be too impossible given they were heavyweights after all. She'd repeat this a few times before giving Odessa another break.

"Do you think they might apply extra charge if you wet their expensive chair?" she stuck her tongue out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:22 pm

"You are quite the creative mind, then, Eri, if you are making all of this up as you go along!" Odessa would purr in complimentary fashion, letting herself have the pleasure of reaching up with one hand to brush her fingers across Eri's cheek, gently tickling the Japanese girl's paler skin.

Eri would now make another shift, as she began to jiggle her butt with more frequency, letting it bounce and grind right up against Odessa's lap, focusing right on her crotch. Eri would alternate between jiggling and moving her rear in slow circles around Odessa's most sensitive area, keeping Odessa aroused, making her sex get wetter as the dance went on. Odessa probably wouldn't cum from just the lap dance, but it was turning her on even more than she had expected it to—and knowing that Eri was doing the dance, Odessa was expecting to become quite aroused—and Eri seemed to know that, teasing Odessa about wetting the furniture.

Odessa feigned annoyance and scoffed at Eri's suggestion. "Tch...you just wait until you get yours, fatty!" she would say, taking a second to recover as Eri let her have another break. Eri had been pushing her butt pretty hard into Odessa at the end there, and seemed to have almost been lifting the ebony beauty out of her chair. It was tiring, somehow, to just be the recipient of this lap dance!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:36 pm

"Hehe~" Eri giggled in a bratty manner as Odessa responded to her teasing in a feigned annoyed tone.

She continued her dance in a much more calm manner afterwards, feeling a little tired herself from moving around too much before the last break. Eri just kept her butt circling Odessa's lap teasingly, to keep the girl aroused but not too aroused.

The occasional jiggles and bumps were much softer too now, although she did give a sudden, slightly stronger buck once in a while. Every time she did that, the brunette would glance over her shoulder with a naughty expression on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:17 pm

Eri's efforts were definitely working on Odessa. The ebony beauty was feeling very aroused right now, and she knew that once they actually got down to business it would not take long before she came. But why should they speed things up? Foreplay was an important part of the sexual experience. Whether it was more traditional foreplay, wrestling, dancing, or something else entirely, it was important that it be included in lovemaking in some form, or that was how Odessa felt. The anticipation could be just as exciting as the actual release—sometimes moreso.

"Ooo...mmnh..." Odessa would moan, as Eri's lap dance became calmer, reminding her less of an excited stripper in a club and more of a sensual cabaret dancer. It was no less arousing, however, as now each rub and bump from Eri's butt felt like a tender, gentle kiss on Odessa's pussy lips, and the Briton found herself letting her mouth hang open as she was beginning to feel very hot from all the stimulation. Of course, Eri was always a tease, and even right now it was no different. Occasionally she would bump or grind more powerfully against Odessa's lap, eliciting a small gasp. When Odessa saw that naughty expression on her friend's face, she scoffed and stuck her tongue out.

"Someone needs another spanking!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:39 am

"Who? Me?" Eri faked innocence as she heard Odessa's words. "What have I done? I'm just giving you the lap dance you wanted?"

She gave her friend the look of a brat who's just being caught doing a mischief, but blatantly denying it. Teasing Odessa was always fun after all, and seeing the dark skinned girl feeling ecstatic from her dance, Eri couldn't help but to take advantage of that just a little bit.

"If you do wet the chair, though, I think it'd be you who deserve a spanking, I'd say!"

Just to give a little emphasize on her point, Eri would give Odessa's crotch another nudge of her butt, followed by a teasing jiggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next