Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Moment's Respite (For HighFly)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Moment's Respite (For HighFly) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moment's Respite (For HighFly)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Her tactics continue to yield results. Blaise's eyes widen, and a smile begins to edge his lips. "Really? It'll be like old times! I'd love to see that!" He squirms in bed, attempting to nestle in a little closer to the blue-haired bombshell. The spigot is on. "Are you and Hori friends? You think she'd like me? You planning on leaving the ring with a fresh win? You're way overdue... and when's the match? I have a thing coming up real soon to finish this whole thing with the Valkyries, so I hope I can be there for you!"

Back to top Go down

Moment's Respite (For HighFly) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moment's Respite (For HighFly)

Post by HighFly Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Suzumi felt a wave of relief as soon as Blaise sounded like his old self. It was reassuring and she felt a weight lift from her shoulders. The worst thing about a nasty loss was having it weigh on you, and essentially prevent someone from being their usual self. Blaise was showing that he wasn't going to let anything keep him down. Suzumi loved that about him.

Now, she had to match his energy and answer the rapid-fire questions. "Hun, of course she will like you! I think the match is going to happen in the next week or so, and I go into every match planning on walking away with a win." Suzumi added with a wink. Blaise was right, it had been a very long time since her last matchup. She was feeling very well with the extended rest. There was no way Hori stood a chance.

However, Blaise again seemed focused on those pesky Valkeryies. Suzumi would be fixated on them too if she had an intense rivalry with them. "When you end things with those annoying wannabe bikers, I promise I will be right there with you. If you need a tag partner you know I will be with you." Suzumi said matter of factly, kissing his forehead.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Suzumi's lips press to Blaise's forehead, and by the time she's leaning back, he has a perplexed look on his face. "A tag partner? But you said you don't wrestle guys for real," he notes. "That you're not.. Tension-y." He scoots against the bed a moment, then remembers he can control the incline with a button press.

So that's what he does.

*whrrrr~*

Blaise's eyes shift aside, then back to Suzumi while the bed very slowly rises. It's hardly an organic adjustment to height or levels, and it's managed to create an awkward pause. But dammit, Blaise is determined to sit up a little more to continue!

It finally *k'chnk*'s into position at a modestly higher angle. "Did you change your mind on that or something? Can I challenge you to a match?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:51 pm

"I am still not much for wrestling guys, but if those women in Tension ever messed with you and you needed a partner I'd make a guest appearance in a match so you weren't out numbered. Still, I know what you are capable of on your own baby. You'll wow them all next time you get in the ring."

Suzumi leaned in and rest her head on Blaise's shoulder, trying to be comfortable while not making him uncomfortable. Once he was home that task would be so much easier. Suzumi had never been one for wrestling men, and prefered to tangle with women. She had her whole career.

With all that happened recently, she did entertain thoughts of jumping the fence so to speak. Not for her own career, but to make sure another day like today didn't happen to her boyfriend.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:20 am

"This match," says Blaise as Suzumi rests her head over his shoulder, "this deciding match, is gonna be even. Three of us, three of them."

She said something curious to him, however. She knows what he's capable of? She didn't sound very confident in him over the phone. So he decides to needle at this a little further.

"Wow'em, huh?," he asks, approaching it tentatively. "You think I've got star quality? That I can win an audience? That I can beat'em...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:12 pm

"Of course you can! Was that ever in doubt?" Suzumi asked. She had faith in him, and firmly believed that in an even match like 3 on 3 the Valkeryies were in trouble. Suzumi gave him a squeeze and was practically purring in his arms.

"Um..... who is the rest of your team? Yourself, and Amy I am guessing but who is like the final member?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:22 pm

"Kind'a... a lot," admits Blaise. "I mean, Amy made it really clear how she felt about it. And then, when I talked to you, you didn't seem to have much faith in me at the time, either." Despite his words, Blaise begins petting a hand along Suzumi's shoulder and arm, letting her cuddle in close.

"Anyway," he continues more quietly, "...the third is a chick named Mariko. Uh.. Mariko Ishii, I think. Purple hair. Skimpy clothes. Surprisingly vicious."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:32 am

Suzumi's smile faded slightly as Blaise mentioned a name other than her own. She did her best not to let on that something was wrong, at least in her eyes. "Good, it sounds like you have a good team that is gonna take down the Valkeryies. You are going to be great baby." Suzumi said.

She closed her eyes and sighed a bit. "Are you guys allowed to have anyone at ringside with you?" She asked. She really hoped she could at least be there by the ring if she wasn't able to be involved in the match itself. Still, she was dreading the answer. The last thing she wanted to hear was that all non-participants were to be barred from ringside. She wasn't there last time and look what happened! Her mind raced. Was she going to be stuck somewhere else while Blaise was at the mercy of some wannabe thugs, with her unable to help him yet again?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:54 am

Alas, one of the cons to dating an empathic guy is that... well, he's empathic. It's hard to hide a change in mood from him. "They did stuff to her, too. Her and her brother," Blaise explains. "She's got a dog in the fight. And we're gonna win."

He then squirms his arms around Suzumi as much as possible, attempting to hug her into his painkiller-numbed torso. "I'unno. I'll find out for you, though." His head then tilts to nuzzle at her blue hair, his eyes drifting shut for a moment. "Means a lot to me that you're here. I don't care what was said earlier - you're here. I'm here. This is all the therapy I need."

There's a moment's silence before he leans his head back again to look at her. "Would'a been nice to win that, though. Might'a come out of that a hero. And shown everyone up." More importantly, proven he has a right to be here.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:30 pm

Suzumi took a deep breath. Right now Blaise feeling better was the only thing that mattered. This other lady involved also having a problem with the wannabe bikers did ease some of Suzumi's other fears. "If I can't be ringside, I will sneak my little booty into a ringside seat disguised if I have to." Suzumi winked at Blaise and grinned.

"Baby, you are going to show everyone that you can hang with anyone in Tension! The only reason they win is because they cheat but we have more important things to discuss!" Suzumi said as triumphantly as possible. She held him close and kissed him on the cheek. "What are we going to do for a date once you get out of the hospital?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next