Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 4 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Now that was mighty tough talk from the Native American that was met by Anja with a doubting look. She could not really think that she had defeated Anja already just because she had dominated her for the last few minutes? That would be dangerous for her, and as a former Entropy Champion, she could not really be that naive.

"You will...uhf...probably have to...anyway. Or can you...do a torture rack...from this position?"
Not one to take any presents from anyone, the Blonde would suddenly try to pinch the nipple of the breast she had grabbed with the greatest of pleasures some seconds ago, hope that the pressure would ease so that she could dismount Janet from and escape from her precarious situation.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 4 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:31 pm

Janet was feeling good right now. The score was 1-0 in her favor, and if she could retain her advantage and transition smoothly into the next hold, she could, perhaps, make it 2-0 within the span of just another minute. Janet would ease up on the hold slightly, knowing that she would need to do so if she wanted to transition into one of the other photoshoot holds which could earn her a point in this contest.

As she did ease up on her hold, however, Anja would begin trying to fight back, grabbing onto one of Janet's breasts and pinching her nipple. Janet would gasp and then moan softly, but the move was not too painful and not so pleasurable that she could not continue to think and plan her own next move. As Anja pushed on her, Janet would feel herself being turned over, tossed off of Anja and onto her back. But she would not allow her blonde friend to separate their bodies for too long. Janet would bounce up onto her feet, eager to resume, and, if Anja tried to get up as well, Janet would try to come in from behind and lock her arms around Anja's neck in a sleeper hold!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Finally freed from the sweet weight of the sexy Native American, and even better at the simple joy of feeling her inviting breast, her legs and bottom felt the fresh air of a successful kick out attempt. Usually she was quick to regain some ring intelligence even after being downed from an attack like this, but the transition had been so smooth that she only came on her feet with a stumble, and then only to find herself in a sleeper hold again! Not that it was very important that her opponent would make another point as they were just hors d`oeuvres for the audience, but it was definitely not good for her pride.

"Gh!"
But now she had made it so far as to get up on her feet again, so she was unwilling to go down again without intention, so she would attempt to get her hands in the neck of Janet to fall forward in a reverse stunner.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:41 am

Janet had been expecting Anja to counter her efforts, but the German evidently was having some trouble, as she got to her feet a beat slow, her legs seeming to wobble a little bit underneath her. She still had not fully recovered from that embarrassing pin that Janet had managed to maneuver her into. As she stood up, Janet quickly descended upon her, locking her into a sleeper hold from behind that had Anja flailing again. Janet would try to adjust her hold to lock it in and earn a second point.

Whether she managed to get the point or not, she wasn't certain. But before the hold could really have much effect on Anja, the German girl acted, fighting back as she would grab onto Janet's arms and then pull forward, hitting Janet with a stunner. The Native American girl had not been expecting Anja to counter so effectively, and, letting go of her sleeper hold, would fall to the canvas, dazed by the blonde's sudden counterstrike.

"Gheeh..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:50 am

With her stunner connecting and Janet finally off her back, Anja did not so much feel a satisfaction but was really glad that she had managed to counter her way out of a dangerous situation. Janet had been on the button for quite a time, and that was a dangerous thing if your opponent was a former wrestling champion.

So as not to rest on her laurels and with the immediate thread literally of her back, she would turn around and despite her protesting lungs, attempt to entangle the legs of the Native American in a figure four leg lock hold.
"Aahh..that was wicked, dear Janet. Let me see if I can return the favor to you, sweety!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:28 am

Janet was a little dazed, her head spinning and the whole arena seeming a little foggy to her. The Native American girl knew her blonde opponent would be on her any second, but she could not get back up onto her feet. As she made an effort to do so, the ring around her was spinning just a little too fast, and she would go right back down on her side. It was only a few more seconds before her head began to clear, but that was enough for Anja to make her move.

Janet would hiss through clenched teeth as Anja managed to assemble their legs into a figure four leglock. Janet would groan as the pain in her legs was all of a sudden turned up, the limbs being abused by Anja as the blonde girl viciously bent them. Anja wanted revenge, and right here, Anja definitely had gotten it. "Guh...d-damn...nnh..." Janet would groan, trying to put some words together as her hands scraped at the canvas and she tried to drag herself towards the ropes.

"Ugh...you know, saying 'sweetie' is...sort of my thing!" was the best she could manage, as she gave Anja a pained smile.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:12 pm

"Oh yes, won´t happen again!"
Anja liked how Janet could take a hit and keep on going, so she could cheerfully answer that request. And she tried to really keep on going, straight to the ropes. But tzhat would mean that the fun would all too soon be over, and that thought alone brought childish pout on her face while on the other side, the picture of the sleeper hold that Janet had shown on her as replaced by the picture of the now applied figure four leg lock on the titantron.

To slow her a little bit down, the hand that was not so much holding the Native American like the main one would move over the toned legs of the other girl to feel her muscles and smooth skin.
"Hm, alluring. Why don´t you stay where you are so that I can enjoy that a little longer?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:36 am

Anja agreed not to use Janet's distinctive "sweetie" again, but somehow the brunette didn't buy it. She wanted to roll her eyes and scoff and give Anja a gentle little push, but that wasn't going to happen, as the German blonde's figure four leglock continued to make Janet groan in pain, and forced her to continue clawing her way towards the ropes, using her arms to drag herself and Anja across the ring, which was not easy by any means.

Up on the jumbotron, the second of the two holds which Janet had succeeded in locking on Anja—the sleeper hold—was replaced by the figure four leglock which Anja had now clearly successfully applied. That meant the score was now two to one, still in Janet's favor, though she did not feel as though she was in the lead right now.

"Ugh...uhmm..." Janet would groan, breathing a little more quickly when Anja's free hand brushed across her smooth legs. "I'd rather...be enjoying you!" Janet would say, as she made another lunge to try to halve the distance between herself and the ropes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:48 pm

"Awh, come on, this is not so bad. At least not for me..."
The Blonde chirped, giggling lightly as she was in for a little payback as the lovely Janet surely had not hesitated to make her points while Anja had been folded like a letter, the only thing missing had been the postal stamp to make her a real package, ready to be sent to whatever location th Native American could have written on her butt.

"Hey, stop it! It´s rude!"
She commented lightly on the jump that Janet had made, raising her arm to put a hearty set of fingerprints on the lovely butt of the other girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:03 am

Janet managed to close the distance between herself and the ropes, taking almost half of it with just that one lunge. She was only a foot, maybe a little more, away from the ropes now, and knew that she could reach them with one or two more lunges. But that was still quite a distance to cross when her blonde opponent was cracking down on her more and more in the painful leglock, teasing Janet in the same way that the Native American wrestler had teased her when she had been folded up in the matchbook pin.

Anja didn't seem to take too kindly to Janet's attempts to escape, either. Apparently, she considered them rude! Janet began to protest that characterization, but she was silenced by a powerful slap right to her rear end. "Ah! H-hey!" Janet would yelp, as she looked back over her shoulder and focused a hard gaze on Anja. "Just what do you think you're doing, huh!?"

Janet would lunge forward again, reaching for the ropes, feeling her fingers brush over them. She hoped that she could grab onto them so that she could have a moment's rest to plot her revenge against Anja for that spank!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next