by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 2 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Harrier Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Janet was really easy to like, a refreshing mix of childishness, charm and a sexy front too. That feeling of unrestrained excitement was most of the time only to find in the ring for her, with the notable exception that was the thrill of meeting other girls. That would have probably worried any doctor, psychiatrist or medical

"This is one of the rare instances where two people in a competition will both win then! And yes, I am ready."
She promised with a grin, infected with good mood while she would try to swoop in for a surprise attack with a bear hug as soon as the bell would have rung!

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 2 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:12 pm

The time had come to start off the match, and Janet couldn't be happier about it. Anja was both a wonderfully sexy woman and very easy to like, and Janet enjoyed the time she was able to spend with the beautiful blonde. This entire match would also serve as a reminder of the fantastic photoshoot that they had done together the previous year. Now that they were both ready, Janet would waste no time in going on the offensive! "Let's go, then, sweetie!" she would call out as she would leap forward at Anja.

As she moved quickly forward, Anja moved just as quickly to meet her, and, as the blonde's arms would encircle Janet's body, Janet would quickly swing her arms around Anja's body to start squeezing her in a powerful bearhug, as well! The Lakota would try to squeeze harder than her opponent as the two of them both locked each other into the crushing hugs. Janet grinned at Anja. "Heh heh...bet I can squeeze harder than you!" she would tease.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:13 pm

"Eh?"
After an initial surge of energy from the successful execution of the move, Anja was quite surprised when Janet mimicked her move by putting her also into a bear hug. Still, the titantron showed how the girls hugged each other in a close up, much to delight of the cheering audience. Finally, her surprise faded and was replaced with a cheeky, red glimmer on her cheeks.

"You little minx! It seems that the referee is right and we are hard to separate. Not that I would complain..."
The Blonde giggled while hugging the Native American as tightly as possible in her bear hug while it was now her turn to stick her tongue out. She had started the move and was sure that she was in the better position and could outlast Janet. And on the other hand, being pressed against the girl was not the worst thing to happen to her either.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:24 am

Janet hardly thought of herself as mimicking Anja's move—if anything, they had both come up with the idea independently and had both tried to implement it at the same time. Anja had, perhaps, been a little bit quicker on the draw. Janet knew that she would just have to squeeze even harder if she wanted to force Anja to give in in this bearhug, as now both of them were hugging each other again, drawn to each other's bodies by some almost magnetic force. Janet giggled as her cheeks started to redden a little again.

"It is very difficult to keep myself separated from you, Anja, sweetie," Janet would purr happily, as she would lean in, letting her nose touch Anja's as they kept each other in those mutually punishing bearhugs. The Lakota wrestler would fidget and move a little bit uncomfortably, though she did not really intend to try to break free of the bearhug that Anja was holding her in. Her own should be draining her blonde opponent's energy just as efficiently.

Janet knew that it was very possible she could lose this squeeze-off, of course, and so she wanted to show off a little bit of power and cause Anja to weaken. Squeezing the blonde as tightly as she could, Lady Lakota would try to hoist the other wrestler up, just a few inches off of the ground, but hopefully enough to show Anja that she meant business! "Grrrgh!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:17 pm

It was entirely possible that they had had the same idea and their bear hug had happened nearly simultaneous, but Anja was sure that she had been the first one!
"Yes, I feel your pain with that. And not only your pain..."
She huffed into the ear of the Native American. Before she was lifted from her feet, when the huff turned into a groan and a moan all at once.

"...Oouuhh...what a strong girl."
She added through slightly grit teeth from the strain, but she had a mischievous plan. Her hug would went deeper and her hands would attempt to grab the trouser of her opponent for a nice little wedgie! She kind of had a feeling that she would find a fan of this kinky move in Janet, so it was probably win-win. Or maybe not, but now it was too late...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:15 am

Anja was trying to taunt her, but got cut off when Janet lifted her up into the air. Anja's feet only hovered a couple of inches off of the ground, and Janet was spending a lot of energy in what was mostly just for show, but it made an important point, set the tone of the match, and did, in fact, harm Anja where the blonde was not able to harm Janet back with quite so much vigor. The Native American wrestler, slim though her lead might be, was leading.

"Mmmph! Well, thank you for the compliment, Anja, sweetie! You're pretty strong, too...but not as strong as me, and I think we both know it now!" Janet would taunt, as she would slowly begin to let Anja back down onto her feet on the canvas. Before she could let her down all the way, though, Anja let her hands slide around to Janet's backside, slide into the Lakota's pants, and grabbed onto her panties to give her a wedgie! Janet's eyes widened and she gasped as her grip loosened for an instant and she dropped Anja.

"Ooo! Bad girl!" Janet would cry, re-tightening her hug, and sliding one hand down to deliver a spank to Anja's bottom as punishment!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:09 am

A bear hug was a move that never, in any match or at any spar or even a tussle, had Anja brought a really big step closer to achieve her goal. There were too many ways out, and the German did not have the bodily strength to make it punishing in a quick stroke.

A wedgie at the right time on the other hand could make or break a match, and Anja chuckled giddily when she saw the reaction of Janet, feeling her tactic validated.
"Looking at some of your matches, I think that you very much like it."
She replied, only to get slapped on the butt!
"UH!"
She yelped, closing her eyes for a moment to savor the slap before she felt that it was her turn to lift Janet up, but only to sit her on the middle cushion of the closest ring corner and ghrind hger body against the Native American.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:59 am

Janet would manage a small smile when Anja mentioned that she thought Janet would enjoy the wedgie, based on some of her other matches. Janet had been known to receive a wedgie or two over the course of her AFW career. And there was something oddly thrilling about that small experience. She blushed a bit when she thought about how Anja had watched her previous matches, flattered by the attention her friend had been paying to her. Of course, she had been paying attention to Anja, as well.

"Mmngh...well, maybe I do like it!" Janet would admit, before slyly adding: "But juuuust a little bit." With that, she gave Anja that slap on her butt, a spank that made quite the loud sound, one that Janet hoped would both get the idea of a punishment across to Anja, but also illustrate just how excited Janet was right now, and how excited she hoped that Anja was, as well.

Now, suddenly, Anja would lift Janet up! The Lakota would gasp and keep her bearhug on Anja, trying to struggle, but soon finding that Anja was directing her back into the corner. Janet was set down on the middle part of the turnbuckle in the corner, and Anja closed what little distance remained between their bodies as she grinded against Janet. The Lakota would moan loudly, then arch her back, trying to grind herself against Anja in return! "Oooohmm!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:54 pm

"Looks like I was wrong. You obviously like to sit it out more...?"
Anja asked, a childish joy creeping on her reddening cheeks when she saw how much she had already inflamed the Lakota. Her breast would grind against the breasts of Janet while her hands would wander caressingly over the firm and super sexy legs of her opponent before they would finally go down again and attempt to get a grip around the ankles to move them up as much as possible to make an easy escape from the rope sit tricky for Janet. Breathtakingly fascinating on her own way, Anja could not really resist to gently kiss the exposed throat of the Native American instead of putting her into a move or something like that

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:20 am

Anja was teasing Janet now, as she had imitated Janet by lifting the Lakota up, then enhanced the original move by setting her down on the turnbuckle. The brunette was still mostly on her feet, though she was on her tiptoes right now and was being mostly pinned by Anja, the blonde taking her time to press herself against Janet's body. Once she had the Lakota pinned, Anja then began to explore her body, eliciting a few soft murmurs from Janet as she felt hands sliding down her sides, and then her legs, all the way down to her ankles. When she came back up, she did not try to put Janet in a hold, but merely kissed her exposed throat.

"N-nayah!" Janet would yelp, as she felt those warm lips on her skin. She was a little turned on by all of the touching that Anja was doing, but Janet was far from helpless right now, and she saw an opportunity. Grabbing onto Anja's luscious locks, Janet would give those golden threads a yank as she would try to direct Anja's face downwards, looking to pull those lips away from her neck and bury Anja's face in her cleavage, locking her into a breast smother that might just weaken her some!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next