Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 8 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:29 pm

"Let´s turn that moves into something nice then...Ahhh..."
She groaned when Janet kissed her and snaked a leg around her body to keep her in place. This caused Anja to look down at her own body to see how the sexy leg of the native American was clinging around her waist. Not that she could do much against it anyway right now, but why not enjoy it while it lasted?

The referee girl seemed to be of a similar opinion and, after watching if the hold was really in place before motioning for the titantron to show the latest hold under the watchful eyes of the cheering audience.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 8 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:21 am

Janet locked her opponent into the full nelson, and did what she could to make the rather simple maneuver a sexy and pleasurable experience for the blonde beauty, as she coiled a leg around Anja's, rubbing their lower limbs together and pressing herself very tightly against the German girl's back. Janet would watch Anja's gaze directed downwards towards her own body, and would smirk as she kept her friend close and allowed the referee girl time to come over and examine the hold.

The referee took just a little under a minute after Janet first grabbed the blonde and pulled her arms into the locked position before she would signal for the hold to be displayed on the titantron, indicating that the hold was official and that Janet now once again held an advantage in this contest, this time by a score of 3-2. Janet did not let go of the hold right away, as she held onto Anja for one last moment, pressing her face close into Anja's neck and nuzzling her gently. "Mmmm," Janet purred, before letting go, pushing her opponent away and giving her a moment to rest.

"How about it? Ready for the next round?" she would ask teasingly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:35 pm

A little bit of having fun should also be allowed in a wrestling match, and Anja was having lots of fun even in that very unfortunate position. Of course it was a kind of fun only someone like her could feel, the fun of being challenged while held in a wrestling hold.

Allowing herself a short moment of enjoyment, she have in and leaned herself back against Janet before getting released with a short sigh. Immediately after getting free, she would walk a little round and move her arms like windmills to shake the effect of the hold.
"As ready as I can be!"
She proclaimed confidently, but still a little bit longing for a closer distance than they already had right now.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 03, 2016 12:45 am

Janet knew from Anja's body language that her blonde friend was enjoying herself in the full nelson hold nearly as much as Janet was enjoying holding her in it. Anja leaned back into her and sighed. Janet responded by nuzzling a little longer against Anja's neck, giving her a soft purr and even opening her mouth to give the blonde a very gentle love bite on her smooth, white flesh before she was released.

Lady Lakota, satisfied with her 3-2 advantage, would give her friend a moment to recover, and took that same moment to try to recover some of her flagging energy herself. This match was not a particularly long one, but it was a whirlwind of hold after hold, given and taken, both of them doing their best not to let the other have any sort of lead for very long. With the minutes ticking by and the remaining holds available to be used growing fewer and fewer, Janet knew that she had to be better than Anja from here on out, and not rely on simply maintaining her lead.

In the back of her mind, Janet knew that, if the score was tied at the end, there would only be one way to decide it. This match would end on the same note that their photoshoot did. She smiled at the thought.

"Well, then, come on, sweetie! Bring it!" Janet would challenge, getting into a grappling stance again as she dared Anja to come at her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 07, 2016 7:45 pm

Breathing through both cheeks as if they were windmills while walking in a small circle after she had been released, Anja also let her arms circle like a windmill before they snapped back in a grappling position, nodding shortly to the referee girl that she was ready again. Defeating the former champion would be hard work, but it was a work that would get better and better from here on.

And speaking of quick paced action, the German by heritage decided that she did not have time for a grapple and would instead attempt to whip her lovely opponent front first into the first turnbuckle by grabbing one of her wrists.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 08, 2016 11:19 am

Janet got into her grappling stance, ready to engage with Anja again. This time, she hoped, she could extend her lead to two points rather than immediately see it reduced to zero. She knew that Anja would be looking for whatever opening she could get to try to turn the tables in this fight. Even in this proferred test of strength, the German blonde might try to gain the advantage over the American brunette. Janet kept that in the back of her mind as Anja reached for her.

Sure enough, Anja would not try to lock up with Janet, apparently uninterested in testing her strength against the Lakota again so soon after her last submission. Janet, for her part, couldn't blame Anja for that. Instead, the blonde would grab onto Janet's wrist, pull her, and try to send the Lakota stumbling into the turnbuckle. Janet was surprised by the strength Anja showed, and she could not stop herself from being tossed into the corner, landing against it with her back. But Janet, even as she hit, was getting ready for Anja's charge, intending to turn the tables on her foe once again just as soon as she came within range...!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 19, 2016 7:19 pm

Janet was a tough cookie, that was for sure when Anja did not surprise her enough to send her into the corner as she had expected, but back first. Which was kind of fatal for her planned next move that she now could not do. but like other types of tough cookies, most of them were delicious if you had cracked them. And it was the perfect position for something she had wanted to do for a long time, the Sting version of the Big Splash! It involved jumping much higher that made it more look like a cross body than a front splash sometimes, but it was also a nice fit for her Raven theme.

And it could also go terribly wrong, but maybe if she was quick and lucky enough, she could pick up Janet backwards on her shoulders after squashing her against the cushions of the ring post.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 26, 2016 12:57 am

Janet did not know what Anja had been planning, or whether the fact that she hit the corner with her back first rather than her front would change matters at all. The blonde was obviously intent on leveling the score again after the American brunette had pulled ahead. Janet, however, despite being backed into a corner, was still keeping a close eye on Anja, waiting to see what the girl could do so that she could counter. She had plenty of contingency plans, but everything she might have been expecting from Anja—some sort of strike, or an attempt to grapple or pin her in the corner—ultimately was not what the Raven actually chose to do.

Instead, Anja would lift herself up off the ring, almost flying as she leapt up into the sky and then fell down onto Janet. The splash hit Janet hard in the chest, making her cry out and taking her breath away, leaving her a gasping wreck as she slumped back against the turnbuckle. If Anja had charged her while on the ground, she would have kicked the blonde away, but when she was airborne, there was nothing Janet could do. Groaning and a little bit dizzy, the brunette would not be able to stop Anja if she wanted to pick her up.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Flying high in the air like her preferred animal was always a prime motivation for Anja to do this trick, despite its relatively high risk of going wrong in many painful ways. But this, time, it had found its mark and crushed her opponent against the little cushions.

Quickly dropping down on her own feet again, she would proceed to quickly pick up Janet on her shoulders for the dreaded torture rack. She could not quite remember who had done the rack in the photo shoot, but she definitely knew who would do it today!

As a little bonus, feeling the well muscled body of Janet on her own shoulders was very appealing and rewarding in itself.
"Now this is a nice move, what do you think, Janet-chan?"
She asked innocently while her hands would possessively grab the leg of her opponent while being much softer with the facial area.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:20 am

With Anja taking flight to foil Janet's plans to counter her attack, the blonde managed to splash down right onto Janet's chest, causing a stinging pain in the brunette's breasts as she was squashed back against the turnbuckle, flattened in the corner of the ring and giving the German an opening to try to turn the tides of the match again and even the score against the fabulous Lady Lakota. Despite Janet's best efforts to stop her, Anja might just succeed in evening the score at 3-3!

"Urgh..." While Janet was disoriented, she was soon scooped up by her opponent, Anja bending down to wrap one hand around Janet's thigh, squeezing it roughly, while the other hand would find Janet's neck, handling it much more gently as she hoisted the Native American wrestler up onto her shoulders! Despite the long, grueling nature of the fight, Anja still had enough energy to perform the powerful, painful torture rack hold, and Janet would pay the price, groaning and shaking her head as she felt her back bent by her opponent!

"Guh...yeah, really nice..." Janet would grumble, as she tried to struggle in the hold, but quickly found it to be rather pointless, as Anja had her captured good.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next