» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Panda, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reluctant Winner (yaoi)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Reluctant Winner (yaoi) - Page 7 Empty Re: Reluctant Winner (yaoi)

Post by TripleHelix Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:59 am

Haru had barely noticed that John had misnamed him yet again, not with the deep baritone he had moaned out with. John kept at his efforts to drive Haru straight to unconsciousness, kissing and licking at his lips and neck to steal those extra moans. And just when it seemed like he had tipped past the point of no return, John flipped them over and began to gradually release pressure.

Air rushed back into Haru's lungs and he gasped like a fish out of water, savoring every free breath. His alertness gradually returned as well and the lightheadedness started to fade. John grabbed a fistful of hair and pressed his face into the redhead's bicep. Against the sensitive skin of his face Haru could feel every curve and valley of John's muscled forearm. His lips parted and Haru began to kiss the muscle, nuzzling his face forward since he couldn't really adjust his position without arms. At first it was slowly, but as his presence of mind came back, he started to do so more quickly and enthusiastically.

"Ha-ru" he said softly in between kisses. His tongue darted out and he drug it slowly across the skin, taking in both the musty taste and smell. There was the distinct taste of sweat, both salty and sour, as neither had had the opportunity to shower since the match.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:03 am

John let out a soft moan as his captive set to work on worshiping his bicep. This wasn’t normally John’s thing, but having someone just as strong and powerful at him as his prize, someone with just as many muscles worshiping him, was truly hot. He held him tightly, flexing his biceps again for Harry.

After a while, he smirked and grabbed Harry’s head. He squeezed it TIGHTLY, almost as tight as when he applied an iron claw in the ring, and pulled him up. “I don’t know how you cold be so thick that you don’t even know your own name, Harry.” He said, then chuckled. He slowly put Harry down, then slid him, over onto his chest, planting Harry against his right pec, then letting go so Harry’s mouth could go where it pleased.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:43 am

Haru was pulled away from his work on John's bicep and squeezed tightly again, this time round the head. His face scrunched up and he let out a half-snort of annoyance when John misnamed him. That was definitely not going anywhere. Haru may have been beaten, and bound, and bearhugged, but he was not broken....for the most part.

"Haru" he repeated adamantly as he was resettled onto John's chest. Haru adjusted his legs so he could straddle John, lifting his upper body so he could hover over John's large meaty pec. His lips ghosted along and he let hot breath tickle the skin as he came to rest above the nipple, looking up at John with a grin. He opened his mouth and took just the tip between his teeth, grinding it softly between them. His tongue darted out and gave attention to the rest of the skin.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:29 am

John let out a light moan as he felt himself being worshiped by Haru. He let out an even breathier moan when Haru grabbed his nipple with his teeth, grinding it softly. John’s eyes rolled back in pleasure, and he held Haru tightly.

After a few moments, John couldn’t restrain his arousal anymore. ”Stop.” He growled out, rolling Haru over. He slipped Haru onto his back, then John sat up between his legs, rock hard cock pointing straight at Haru. With a grin, he lifted up Haru’s legs by the knees, and dropped them over John’s shoulders. He gave Haru a moment to brace himself, then he plunged into him, forcing his rock hard member into Haru’s exposed ass. As he fucked him, he leaned down, nuzzling his face against Haru’s pec, sliding his tongue over it, licking and kissing his muscles.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:08 am

Haru rolled his eyes when John ordered him to stop in a gruff voice, was this guy ever satisfied? John quickly reversed their positions, laying Haru onto his back and then dragging him in close. His legs were propped up over John's shoulders, so it was easy to see what was coming next. Haru licked his lips in anticipation, and John slid right in without any warning. Haru hissed slightly at the suddenness of it, but that quickly dissolved into a breathy chuckle as John picked up speed.

"Bout damn time" Haru moaned as John kissed at his pecs. His hands were still cuffed behind his back so he could do nothing but writhe in pleasure underneath his "master". Haru hadn't bottomed very many times, and certainly not with BDSM, but if he had to say it, this was clearly at the top of the "POW-BDSM bottom" list.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:11 am

“Shut up, Harry.” John grumbled. To demonstrate his dissatisfaction, he suddenly bit down HARD on Haru’s nipple, his teath grinding it, going for pain as he forced his cock in and out of Haru’s ass.

John moaned out in pleasure, loving the feeling of his dick in this muscle-man’s tight ass. He began to thrust harder and harder, faster and faster. The sounds of John’s balls slapping against Haru’s ass echoed through the room. John continued to lick and kiss, and bite, for a moment before he sat up. Then he snaked his hands around Haru’s legs. One hand grabbed Haru’s throat and squeezed, the other covered his mouth and nose, choking him while he fucked him.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:24 am

Haru didn't have any words to fight back with when John bit down hard and ground his teeth like he was a cannibal trying to literally eat Haru's nipple. Instead he had just breathy groans, moans and hisses of pain. From that point there was very little to be said as the muscled, sweaty bodies bumped and grinded and slid and scraped against each other with intense ferocity. Haru was impressed that the bed they were on stood up to the challenge quite well. Not that Haru was really having coherent thoughts at the moment, and especially not after John's hands clamped down around his throat and mouth. Haru struggled to sneak his mouth free as his throat burned but his lungs were cut off from seeking additional air. A sleeper hold was one thing, but the tried and true strangulation, combined with a hand gag, it was a lot to handle. But Haru wasn't going down with a fight. His eyes showed incredible determination as he looked back up at John, gathering what remained of his focus to conserve remaining air and consciousness. And that wasn't even getting into the many amazing effects that erotic asphyxiation had on the sexual experience.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:30 am

John let out a low, dominant growl of arousal as he looked back down in Haru’s determined, unsubmitting eyes. Dam this guy was hot. And the experience of choking him while fucking him was amazing. He held down his hand tight, gripping his throat and cutting off his air, while his own eyes rolled back. He held down for the entire time, determined to push Haru to the edge of consciousness, fighting back his own orgasm to prolong the experience. Precum leaked through John’s cock into Haru’s ass, until finally he couldn’t take it any longer. With a loud shout, John suddenly came, releasing glob after glob of white hot cum into Haru’s ass, filling him up, and only after he finally finished cumming did he let go of Haru’s throat and mouth, right before collapsing down onto Haru’s chest, laying there.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:41 am

Truth be told, Haru was better at putting on a good game face than his own condition. He didn't have the endurance to last but a few seconds longer after John's growl, and after that it was off to dreamland. Haru's balls surged and his body twitched on impulse, spraying white hot streams of cum onto his own unconscious chest and that of John's furiously working one. He was still out while John drove home those extra thrusts that brought him to the edge as well, exploding inside of his captive and then collapsing down onto Haru's chest. A small groan escaped from Haru's lips but it wasn't enough to summon him back to full consciousness just yet.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:44 am

John let out a pleased moan as he felt his body pressed against Haru’s, his sticky cum between them. He slid upwards, sliding his softening dick out with a pop, then gently wrapped his arms around Haru. “You stay asleep, Hary…I’ll let you out in the morning.” he said with a lusty voice, before curling up on top of Haru and using his toned chest as a pillow.

Night night, sleep tight.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7