Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reluctant Winner (yaoi)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Reluctant Winner (yaoi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reluctant Winner (yaoi)

Post by TripleHelix Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:55 am

Contrary to Haru's hopes, John was latched on to Haru's arm like it was physically a part of his being. Thus Haru ended up falling backwards onto the bed as well, his back and locked up arm crashing against John's chest. A fistful of his hair was tugged, forcing Haru's head back and closer to John's mouth. With every breath Haru could feel hot breath on his neck and ear, as well as the extensive hills and valleys of John's musculature pulsing against his back. Haru's heart raced not only at the challenge at getting out of this situation, but strangely also at the tiniest of inklings that maybe he didn't....want John to stop?

Haru gritted his teeth as John sought to secure his position by scissoring Haru's midsection with powerful thighs, adding a new layer of depth to the situation. He began taunting him back by reminding him of his loss and John's hunger for further conquest. Haru's free arm traveled down to caress John's thigh, feeling out and feeling up the muscle beneath the pants. John's legs were nothing to be scoffed at, and certainly not lacking in either form or function by his account.

Even so, Haru's intentions in so delicately feeling John up were not so clear. "So you won one battle and you want to end the war? Surely they taught you yankee pigs better than to believe that kind of rhetoric" Haru replied with a smirk on his face. Feeling up that thigh had been on one part to distract John and another part to find Haru's next target, the kneecap. Haru began to pinch John's kneecap behind the patella, digging his fingers in behind the bone to the soft and vulnerable tissue. "Try as they might, some beasts cannot be tamed by boys pretending to be men"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:04 am

Dam, Harru was good at this. Mixing pleasure and attack together, trying to distract John. He felt Haru’s arm caress his leg, fealing up John’s thigh. He wasn’t sure what Haru was playing at, so he kept squeezing with his legs as hard as he could.

“Yankee pig from the army that beat your empire…” John mumbled, but his (admittedly low brow) response was interrupted when he felt agony under his knee. “GAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!” John let out in pain. He quickly brought his left arm around, letting go of Haru’s hair grab Haru’s arm and try and yank it away, hoping to secure both of Haru’s arms now, while his scissors did their work.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:18 am

Haru tried to think of something witty to toss back at John but everything he came up with fell short. That, and the nature of John's last comment, was serving to rile him up farther. He laughed in triumph as John began to yell out in pain from his attack, and it got his hair released to boot.

John's thighs were really starting to dig into his sides and John was now yanking at his arm. Haru fought with him, leaning up and yanking his arm back with all his might. But might was gonna be enough in this case with those thighs sapping his strength and one arm already twisted out of position, forcing Haru to collapse backwards into John's chest, panting and growling in frustration. With no other options at his disposal, he tried to throw his head back into John's jaw at the very least.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:23 am

“OOOOF!” John’s jaw was hit hard, it felt different then getting punched there, but was still just as dazing. His legs began to loosen, and he could feel his grip on Haru’s arm’s beginning to slip.

So he gave up, and released Haru’s arms. Instead, he brought his own arms up and tried to slide his hand over Haru’s mouth to smother him, and his other arm around Haru’s waste to keep him in place as best he could since his scissors had been knocked loose by the jaw blow.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:35 am

Haru's shot to John's chin connected nicely, he could feel the solid hit through his skull. And it got his arms released too, earning another haha of triumph as the struggle turned a bit more to his favor. Once he had control of his arms, he went to work on pushing on John's legs immediately apart, trying to loosen that scissors cutting into his waist and sucking away his ability to breathe freely.

Meanwhile to his surprise, a hand clamped over his mouth and an arm encircled his waist, once again giving him something to divide his attention. Haru split his focus and arms between the two tasks. He made muffled sounds of protest against John's hand, breathing hot air directly into the palm clamped tight. Luckily Haru still found his nose airways were free, meaning he could still breathe and thus it was a lower priority. Thus Haru squirmed about, consequently rubbing and grinding his ass right across John's hard crotch as he tried to twist his body around. Digging his heels into the bed, he tried to push and slide himself around so that John's grip in keeping him secure against John's chest ineffective, as it prevented him from escaping but not changing position. Ultimately his goal was to flip about and get chest to chest with John, though whether he'd be able to pull it off was yet to be seen.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:24 pm

John felt air against his hand. He hadn’t secured the hand gag properly, and now he had accidentally given Haru a window of breath. He quickly corrected that, sliding his hand up slightly. Now the top of John’s hand, between the thumb and pointer, covered Haru’s nostrils as well as his mouth, plugging them up and totally suffocating him.

But, even while John corrected his error, he was being badly distracted by Haru’s hot ass rubbing against his crotch, making his own member rock hard underneath his shorts. The brief slip up cost him badly, too, Haru eventually managed to slide around in a circle, slipping out of the handgag and coming chest to chest with Haru.

“Heh…not bad.” John chuckled, then slipped his arms under and around Haru’s body. If Haru wanted to go chest to chest, John was happy to oblige. He crushed him as hard as possible, slipping under Haru’s arms and bearhugging him tightly. “Heabutt me…and I’ll bite your nose off.” John said through heavy breathing, chuckling as he did.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:59 pm

Now chest to chest with Haru, he actually had a vantage point to launch an assault. Haru pushed his upper chest up briefly and then slammed down on top of John to knock some air from him. It was then that John slipped his arms around Haru and started to crush him again in a bearhug much like in their match, making it hard to breathe. However unlike their match Haru's arms weren't pinned down this time, which left John open. He seemed to know as much too, warning Haru not to headbut him.

"Gahh...I'll headbutt whoever I damn please" Haru replied through gritted teeth, damn John was strong. As he reached back to try prying those arms apart, their bulges grinded together and that have Haru an idea. He reared his head back like he was going to headbutt John, and threw his head forward. He stopped short however, his face centimeters from John's to see if he would flinch. A grin spread across his lips and Haru leaned down towards the right side of John's neck. His tongue teased the skin just barely before his teeth clamped down to bite. He ran a hand through John's hair and gripped tight, yanking to the side so Johns neck would be exposed more. Haru went to town again on the vulnerable skin, very intent on making a lasting mark there. It would subvert John's attempt to establish dominance and hopefully distract him enough so that the painfully right bearhug would let up a bit.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm

“You’ve got spirit…considering you’re here because I beat you.” John worked in another dig, reminding Haru that he was only in this tangle because he had lost their match. In truth, John was enjoying this struggle. He was getting a huge rush out of struggling for dominance all over again, in a setting far more private than the arena they had fought in before. Feeling fingers running through his hair, their crotches grinding together, both of them rock hard, the two fighters squeezed together, it was very arousing. Of course, that was before the bite…

“GAAAH FUUCK!” John let out as he felt teeth sink into him. Biting was kinky and fun, as well as painfull, but the shock of this bite had taken him by completely surprise. “LEGO!” John growled out, struggling to pull his neck away, which only made the bite hurt more. Just as Haru wanted, it caused John’s bearhug to slip up, leaving him an wedge he could use to escape!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:06 pm

Haru smiled into the bite when John yelled out, now that was more along the lines of what he wanted to hear out of that mouth. And tug as he might, John's neck wasn't going anywhere; Haru was latched on like a dog on a bone. And if like magic, the bearhug started to weaken between the action between their hips and Haru's hickey.

Haru took the opportunity to slide his arms underneath John's armpits and brought his hands together across John's nose and mouth, creating a combo between a handgag and a reverse Nelson. But Haru wasn't done there, he began to weave his legs together with John's and spread apart, grapevining them. Finally, Haru began to rhythymically grind his hips down into John's. He couldn't help but let out a mild groan of his own as he did so, his pants were already painfully tight at this point and begging for release.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:37 am

This wasn’t exactly going like John had planned. It was very hot, very sexy, very intense…but he had planned to re-conquer Haru by taking off those cuffs, and force Haru to submit while he wasn’t restrainted. It was turning more into a second match, and now John was in a bad position.

The handgag was intense, completely cutting off John’s air, suffocating him underneath Haru’s body. The improvised grapevine was something else entirely, making John’s legs spread painfully while his own crotch strained underneath his shorts and trousers, tenting very obviously. He wished hedidn’t have so many layers on, and his body began to unconsciously grind back into Haru, rubbing their buldges together. John struggled for air, but sucked in nothing but the flesh of Haru’s palm. Finally desperate for escape, he released Haru’s body, slid his hands up, and tried to bell clap both of Haru’s ears!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next