» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reluctant Winner (yaoi)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Reluctant Winner (yaoi) - Page 5 Empty Re: Reluctant Winner (yaoi)

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:22 am

Haru could feel the crop gliding across his inner thigh and he gulped in apprehension. On cue the whip snapped upwards and right into his balls, eradicating even more of Haru's future babymaking potential. Had he not been strapped in to the X-cross, Haru would have been downed like a sack of bricks.

"fuck....fuck...fuck...!" Haru's breath came in rapid spurts sucked through gritted teeth, the restraints keeping him hanging there rather than curled up on the floor. Maybe he ought to at least appease John for the time being if he wanted his balls to survive the night. The sound of the crop clanking to the floor gave him temporary relief, though the absence of the feeling of John behind him made him wonder what sort of delight/horror he was going to produce next...

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:48 am

John was only gone for a few moments, but he soon returned with something harder. He brought the object up behind Haru, and began to gently slide it up Haru’s skin, from his perfectly toned calf all the way up to his ass. It felt smooth, but not cold like metal. It was slick, but had weight to it. John held the wooden paddle in his hand, which had a nice shiny finish to the wood to prevent splinters.

“This one will probably sterilize you, Harry. I think we’re at twelve?” John laughed, gently sliding the paddle down the other side of Haru’s body and down his opposite leg. A moment latter, the paddle pulled back. Then, he cocked his arm back and slammed it against both of Haru’s cheeks at once. “Good behavior could reduce your sentence, Harry.” He said, right after the satisfying slap echoed throughout the dungeon.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:03 am

Haru twitched slightly when John pressed something into the back of his leg. It was drug teasingly and slowly up his leg to his ass, and then down the other side. From just the feeling of the mystery object on his skin Haru was clueless as to what it was, until it was reunited with his ass a few seconds later with increased force.

Haru yelped at the first spank, instantly honing in on the idea that it was a paddle or a bat or something of that nature. "If you were actually talking to me, instead of these imaginary friends, maybe we could get somewhere" Haru growled, pulling at the restraints as he forced himself back up to his feet. This little game of back and forth was not going in his favor, he had no way to get back at John without getting much worse on his end. Even weighing his options, he really didn't have much of a choice. He was going to have to give in, really give in at some point. But he'd be damned if it wasn't going to be on somewhat of his own terms.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:11 am

“You are just NOT very bright, are ya’ Harcourt?” John wouldn’t acknowledge anything about how Harry or Harcourt weren’t his real names. If Haru asked why he was doing that or corrected him or asked who Harry was, he just ignored it. What he did not ignore, though, was his slave’s refusal to count.

“Your balls are gonna match your hair pretty soon.” He said with a grin. He dragged the paddle gently between Haru’s legs, letting it trace the side of his right thigh…then there was a rush of air as he spanked the paddle upwards again. “Are you hoping I’ll get bored and want to switch first? That was thirteen, by the way. Ten left, if I don't add anymore on.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:26 am

"Gahhhhh!!" Haru yelled out when he was swatted once more with the paddle right to the balls, and again he slumped down in pain. Now the riding crop, he could take those shots like they were nothing. But that paddle, boy that was a whole different story. That thing had power behind it, so much more so with John wielding it. He was starting to find that maybe he needed to adjust his own terms when it came to John, at least for the time being.

"Fuck, alright, thirteen you bastard" Haru spat back, panting and fighting through the pain. He did not want another one of those shots to the balls...

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:38 am

John snickered when Haru nearly doubled over, then grinned widely when he said thirteen. John had won again. “Only because you’re so nice to look at, I won’t add anymore lashings for calling me ‘bastard’ instead of ‘master.’”

Translation: I want to move on to something else, so I’m not adding any more licks.

That didn’t mean, of course, that Haru was getting out of the seven licks he had left. John hefted the paddle into his hand, cocked it back juuuust enough to sting and hurt his ass without seriously injuring him, then swung.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

He whacked the paddle into his rear, left, right, left, right, four more times, while Haru was trapped on the X and unable to do anything about it. Soon Haru wouldn’t get relief…but John would be dammed if he didn’t give EXACTLY the twenty one lashes Haru had earned.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:50 am

Pow pow pow! The smacks just started coming one after another, but Haru was at least grateful they were to his ass and not his balls. John also varied his technique, switching up which cheek in was lashed next, but always with the same controlled power.

When John finally paused again, Haru so desperately found the desire to again fire back something smart-assy rising up inside him. With that comment about Haru being good looking, how could he not? Alas, it took an uncharacteristic degree of self-restraint for him not to do so, or perhaps he was more concerned with whether his ass was going to survive and be able to sit for the next week.

"Seventeen" Haru recounted in a low voice. Almost there.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:04 am

“Very, very good…” John said with a grin. He brought his hand up and patronizingly ruffled Haru’s hair, like one might ruffle a kid who was just learning how to count.

“And we’re almost done, too.” John put the paddle down, and went over to one of the shelves. He took a moment to examine some of the tools there. A few of them seemed quite random, but John was usre he could find a use for them. In fact, he could think of one right now.

After a few moments of relief, John soon came back. He lifted up and swang, and this device didn’t make a loud thud.

THWUMP, once on the left.
THWUMP, once on the right.

It was like being spanked with a pad of needles, when John swung the firm hair brush and buried the tinyprongs into his flesh with each blow.

THWUMP, once more on the left…then a delay…

THWUMP! This time, right between his legs!

“How many?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:15 am

The sound of the paddle being set done sent a slight shiver through Haru. He didn't do much looking around when he had first come down here, so it was pretty much left up to his imagination as to what John was going to produce next. He'd already used the first two things that came to mind for spanking, so he was really at a loss until those bristles shot right into his sore cheeks.

"FUCKKK!" Haru howled as it felt like tiny needles were burying themselves in the tenderized meat formerly known as his ass. There was another, and another, bringing the total up to 20, and then an agonizing the pause. The final whack nailed him straight in the balls and Haru was sure that had he eaten anything recently, it would have been splattered out over the floor from the dry heaving cough he let out. "TWENTY FUCKING ONE!" Haru's eyes were shut tight and he was leaning heavily on the restraints to hold him up as he waited for the stomach churning pain of that final ball smack to die down. And despite all that John had just done to him, Haru jr. was still standing at attention, perhaps even moreso than before. He might have gone into hiding at the beginning, when things were boring and they were just quipping back and forth, but those smacks had been good for something more than just reddening Haru's skin after all.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:20 pm

“What your mouth, Harry!” John gave one last slap, this time with his bare hand, to the center of Haru’s ass. When he was finally done, he looked over and saw that Haru was still rock hard. “Ah ha, you liked that, didn’t you?” John said with a grin, giving his red ass cheeks a soft caress.

John stepped away, then after a moment, he came back. He leaned down, and started to undo Haru’s wrist restraints. He started with the left one, and then brought Haru’s left arm behind Haru’s back. “Learned my lesson this time…” John mumbled as cold metal snapped around Haru’s left wrist. He then moved to take Haru’s right wrist and do the same, wanting to get it in the cuffs.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next