Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reluctant Winner (yaoi)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Reluctant Winner (yaoi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Reluctant Winner (yaoi)

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Haru was none too pleased with the new bastardization of his name, and so he made John's securing of his ankles a bit of a troublesome task. He shifted his weight back and forth repeatedly, and pretended to stretch out his legs. This earned him a slap to the ass, twice in fact, which both annoyed him and turned him on ever so slightly.

However, when John tried to secure his arm, Haru turned quickly and grabbed John's chin with his other arm. His grip was tight and he pulled John's face close so he could see the magnitude of his glare better. "Haru, HA-RU..." he repeated, digging his fingers into John's cheek for emphasis. He then yanked John's face in for a quick and breathy kiss, and then shoving John's face back and slapping his cheek patronizingly.

"Sure, I've been on the bottom before, but I was still the one doing the fucking" Haru grinned, lifting his arm up towards the bindings. Ahh the wonders of college....

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:28 pm

John was suddenly very surprised as Haru grabbed his face. He went to say something, but his mouth was soon engulfed in a breathy kiss, with strong hands crushing his face. John was taken aback, and fell into the kiss immediately, enjoying the moment. It was only after, when Haru tapped his cheek, that he realized he had surrendered some of his dominance by so quickly swooning into the kiss.

This time, John didn’t respond. He just took a deep breath, and secured Haru’s hands. THEN, when Haru was all locked up, he responded. “What’s that, Harcourt?” He said with a chuckle.

John stepped away for a moment, out of Haru’s field of view.

A moment latter, Haru would feal the whap of a leather flogger whipping at his ass.

“Let’s seeeeeee…how many punishments have you accumulated? You resisted, then you contradicted Master, then you gave me attitude with your feet, then you kissed without asking, then you contradicted again. Tsk, tsk, you’ve accumulated quite a few demerits.” John said with a laugh. He turned and gave the camera a wink. Haru couldn’t see him winking, but he may have been able to hear the two girls upstairs laughing in response.

WHAP! The flogger struck him again on his other cheek.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Haru was still grinning when John slipped out of view. He pulled on the arm restraints slightly to readjust his position while he waited. And waited. But not for long, he hissed in surprise and his muscles clenched when his ass was whipped.

John started to read off Haru's list of "offenses" with a laugh, one that was shortly joined by the faintest of laughter from somewhere else. WAPOW! A strike against the other ass cheek stole any smartass (*winkwink*) comment from his brain and instead turned his attention towards the sharp pain. The sensation didn't last very long, soon the surprise turned into motivation.

"You know, I think I've been hit harder by a hangover" Haru laughed, licking his lips. Despite John supposedly being the dom, he was turning out to be pretty easy to control as long as Haru insulted him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:17 am

John raised an eyebrow, but didn’t directly respond. “So, what, three for each demerit? You’d look good with a bright red ass.” John snickered, and slammed the flogger into his left cheek again. There was a moment of pause, then another hard whack onto his right.

“That’s four…come on, get counting, Harry! I wana hear you count. You’ve earned fifteen of them.” Johns said, grinning mischievously as he slapped the flogger against the flesh of Haru’s back, then once in his left cheek, and once more on his right. Haru seamed to be enjoying this at the moment, which actually took a bit of guilt off of John's chest. But he may not enjoy it as they go on.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:31 am

Haru laughed when john commented on how he'd look good with a red ass. "I'd look good with any color ass" Haru snickered, tensing up his ass once more after getting a good smack. Again John insisted on using some ridiculous name for him, and then insisted he count out the remaining smacks he was going to get.

Haru wasn't having that. He kept his lips sealed as he received a good thwack across the back, and one to each cheek so that none felt left out. "I think I hit you too hard with that chair, you keep talking to someone named Harry. That, or I agreed to a match with a mental patient, in which case I'm not sure which of us is the one being abused" Haru replied, and he couldn't help but let out a tiny chuckle at his own joke. He was starting to feel the cumulative effects of the whippings, each one stinging just a bit more than the last, and he was indeed starting to enjoy it more and more.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:49 am

John slapped him once more across the back with the flogger. “Hmmm, you’re not counting, Harry.” John didn’t answer back to the mental patient comment, he just stepped away. He put the flogger down, and a moment latter he came back. “And you earned six more.”

John didn’t say anything for a second, letting the cool air of the dungeon dance on the skin of Haru, then suddenly the flat end of a leather riding crop smacked Haru. But this time, John didn’t aim for Haru’s ass or his back. John’s arm pointed low, then snapped upwards, smacking right between Haru’s legs and slapping both of his balls head on, at full strength.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:31 am

"Whose.....Harry....." Haru repeated through gritted teeth, forcing himself to breathe through his nose rather than his mouth. The strikes were getting harder the more often Haru mouthed back, but he wasn't sure whether that was John's doing or his own body.

However, there was a sudden game-changer that shut Haru up immediately; a quick and hard strike right to Haru's balls! There was no way Haru was holding composure through that one, he sagged in the restraints as he groaned, unable to cup his aching manhood thanks to the cross. Even in the most brutal of fights, even the most powerful of punches didn't compare to a clean strike to the balls. As he started to recover slowly, he grabbed his restraints and pulled himself up.

"Well...fuck...." was all Haru could muster up for the time being. If John had been in front of him, he'd surely be on the end of a glare.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:51 am

John gave Haru a second to cough and recover from that hit. Low blows usually weren’t his style, beyond the normal retaliation for someone doing the same. But here it had quite the effect, silencing Haru and finally seeming to get a reaction that didn’t include sass.

“That was eight…or nine? We’ll call it nine. Twelve left, Harcourt.” John seemed to just stop saying ‘slave’ completely and replaced it with ‘Harry’ or ‘Harcourt.’ “Think you can take them all in the balls? Or maybe you feel like counting.” With a smirk, John then lifted up his arm, cocked it back, and swung two more powerful shots of the crop to each ass cheek, seeing if he’d count them off.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:00 am

Even in his quieter, subdued state Haru still had plenty of willpower left. At this point he preferred slave to the stupid Harry or Harcourt that he was spewing off. At least when his arm came down, it was against his ass, though it was still stinging something fierce by this point.

"Don't you know torture is useless? I don't know any Harcourt either...."

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:11 am

“Yes, yes, I read that manual.” John said, waving his hand dismissively. Ten and eleven didn’t produce a count, so John decided to give him one more strike. The crop went between his legs, John whistled, and up it went. The leather tab slapped into his balls HARD, crushing them against his body. With that, John dropped the crop audibly to the floor and went to retrieve another implement.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next