Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reluctant Winner (yaoi)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Reluctant Winner (yaoi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Reluctant Winner (yaoi)

Post by TripleHelix Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:47 am

It didn't take long after Haru started to grind his hips that John responded in kind, eliciting a groan of both pleasure and frustration from him. John was hot, Haru wasn't gonna deny that, but he wasn't readily going to give it up to him either. He knew that the gag was working from the way John was practically trying to inhale his hand whole, Haru just needed more time to put him in his place. Till then he just needed to keep John locked up and busy.

Time wasn't a luxury that Haru would have as it turned it. John brought his hands up and smacked both ears simultaneously, sending surge of pulsating pain through his head. "Sonnuva bitch!" Haru howled, shutting his eyes tight and releasing the gag so he could clamp his hands down over his throbbing ears.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:03 am

Under normal circumstances, he might be tempted to let Haru take control. MIGHT. But this wasn’t normal. He’d won. Haru had agreed. As reluctant as John had been, this was quickly becoming a point of pride that he couldn’t let go. He’d dominate Haru even if he had to destroy the whole dungeon in a brawl first.

John’s suffocation finally ended when Haru let go, and John gasped for air. He sucked in as much as he coukd, then turned his attention towards Haru. “Enough!” John exclaimed as he reached for Haru’s head. He yanked Haru’s head by the hair, pulling ot forward, tucking his neck against his side, jamming Haru’s face into the flesh of John’s torso. John’s arm twisted around Haru’s neck, crushing him in a side headlock, joking him while John’s other hand reached over and gave Haru’s leather covered ass two loud slaps

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:18 am

Haru's face was jammed into into John's side and he reflexively gasped, inhaling a large whiff of John's musk. It was potent for one, probably due to the fact that they came straight away from the arena with no time to change nor shower, and on another note, also somewhat arousing. John's arm tucked under Haru's neck to complete the headlock, starting into a choke that made him cough and repeat the process all over again. "Gahhh fuck!"

Haru's immediate struggles to pull his head free let him know it was pretty much pointless, he knew firsthand the strength of John's grip but those slaps to his ass made him want to fight that much harder. However his grapevine was now working against him, preventing him from getting up or out of the position. Haru pushed at John's chest and on the bed, trying to back out but still falling short of his goal. He was sure that if he got knocked out again he was never going to live it down, not to mention what John would do to him in here. He certainly wasn't going to make a mistake in letting Haru out of restraints again, so if Haru wanted any control whatsoever over what was to come next, he really only had one choice left....

"Argh....alright, alright fine....you win" Haru finally whispered in defeat, slamming his fist angrily into the sheets.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:42 am

John grinned, wrenching his hold even more. Haru was going nowhere fast, and as he struggled harder and harder, he just lost more and more air. Finally, he heard Haru say that John won. That just made him smirk.

“I won an hour ago, in the arena. You KNOW what I want you to say.” John chuckled, then wrenched harder on Haru’s neck, squeezing tighter, like a vice, crushing his throat and cutting off all air.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:51 am

Haru waited for John to let go when he admitted he had lost, but instead he began to squeeze even harder. Haru coughed and slapped at John's arm to tap out, but this wasn't a match, and the sinking realization that he had no authority here. He made another last ditch effort to pull his head free, but no no, he wasn't getting out of it.

The words finally fell from his lips with disgust, almost like they were poison. "...I submit....'Master'..." Haru finally said in the quietest voice possible. And they were poison in a way, most of all to his ego.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:22 am

“HA! I win!” Amanda and Ro were upstairs in the living room. The television was tuned to the small camera they had hidden in the corridor. Amanda pouted as she handed over a 100 yen coin to Ro, as Amanda had bet on Haru.

Meanwhile, downstairs………

John held the hold for a few seconds more, really getting into the spirit of being the Master, and then finally released Haru. With a grin, he landed two more slaps on Haru’s body, then grabbed the waist of Haru’s leather shorts for a VERY hard wedgie.

“Good boy…now strip down.” John said with a laugh, shoving Haru off of him roughly, dumping him on the floor.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:45 am

Haru held out while John continued to choke him out even after he'd given in and said what he wanted to hear. When he finally did let go, Haru let out a gasp for air and got his ass slapped again in response. He expected as much, growling in protest and rolling his eyes. Haru began to untwist his legs from Johns to release the grapevine, but when he was done he was in for a surprise.

John grabbed the back of his pants and yanked up tight, giving Haru the biggest wedgie of his life before shoving him onto the floor quite unceremoniously. "What are you, 12?" he scowled, hooking a finger into a back belt loop and tugging his pants free of his ass crack. He sat up to undo the laces on his boots and kick them off, letting out a small sigh of relief when his feet were freed. Getting up to his knees next to the bed and began to undo his belt and the button on his pants, leaving them open slightly. Haru got up to his feet, slipping a finger into the front belt loops on either side of his opened pants and tugged slowly to tease John with a bit of a show.

Wait, tease him? Haru still wanted to make his 24 hours as master hell, so why was he suddenly thinking about what he would like? He stopped midway and turned around so that John would have to watch from the backside. He began inching the tight pants down his legs bit by bit till he was left standing only in boxers. Haru turned to glare at John as he stripped those off too and folded his arms across his chest, not caring that his dick was standing rock hard at attention. His full body was completely on display for John now; the chiseled abs, toned arms, thick thighs and nice firm pecs, not to mention the katana between his legs.

"Happy now, master?" he spat sarcastically, standing at the foot of the bed.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:29 am

John laughed loudly as Haru called him twelve. “Mmm, no, but you were a VERY bad slave. You deserved a little punishment. And don’t think it’s over.” John chuckled, then sat back on the bed. He unbuttoned his trousers, slipping them off and leaving him in just his tight compression fight shorts. As he did, he kept an eye on Haru.

At first, Haru seemed to be giving him a shoe. But far too quickly, Haru stopped and undressed facing away from him. Eventually, haru turned around. He was completely stripped down, his rock hard cock pointing straight at John. He looked Haru over, and chuckled a bit.

“Not bad, Harry.” John said with a chuckle, delibratly mispronouncing his name. “But you could work on your strip tease moves.” John added, winking as he did. “Over there.” John said, sliding off of the bed and gesturing to an X Cross in the corner. “Facing the wall, spread your legs. You’ve used one of these before?” John’s voice got hard, like he was barking orders. He was definitely getting used to being the dom again. His assumption was interesting, though. He assumed Haru had some experience with BDSM, but his only evidence was that Haru wasn’t shocked by the dungeon nor protested too loudly. 'Used one' instead of 'been in one,' though, implied that he assumed Haru was usually dominant. That was just based on how powerful haru was.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:53 pm

"Haru" he corrected in a sharp voice, though he knew that John was doing it to piss him off. Narrowing his eyes, he folded his arms over his chest as he reluctantly turned and began to walk across the room. "You didn't ask for a tease. When you want something, you have to use your words, it's what adults like to call communication" he shot back at him, looking at the device standing in front of him.

Haru had technically never used a real one, all his experiences had been with makeshift imitations. Why pay for one when you can just use belts and furniture just as well? He'd also never been the one in this position either, he had too much fun being on the other end. Slowly he began to spread his legs as he stared at the cross, the tiniest bit of apprehension creeping into the corners of his mind.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:49 pm

John suddenly brought his hand up and slapped the back of Haru’s head hard. “Don’t sass your master, Harcourt.” John said, smirking a bit. “You know, I’m the one who built this for them. First thing they did was try to strap me in it.” John said with a chuckle. The cross was sturdy, made of wood, built into the wall, and painted black. The two angled planks forming the X were mounted on two horizontal planks, one on the top and one on the bottom, which gave Haru a good seven and a half inches of space between himself and the wall, so he wasn’t crushed into it. It hinted something about the dynamic of their friendship, that John was both reliable as a practical handyman and was unopposed to a friendship with benefits that lacked romantic commitment. “Tried being the operative word”

As John spoke, he set about securing Haru’s ankles to the leather binds on the cross. As he stood up from that, he gave Haru’s bare ass two hard slaps. “Have you EVER been the sub before, Harry?” He asked cockily as he grabbed Haru’s arm and tried to secure it to the bind.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next