Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strangers in the Night

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Strangers in the Night - Page 14 Empty Re: Strangers in the Night

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:35 am

Maybe it was because Carmen’s juices had been flowing for a few hours now, or maybe it was because this night was just bringing out the immature 14-year-old girl inside of her, but she found herself giggling as they passed the 69 doors and she got the joke. If anything, it made her all the more anxious to meet her potential manager. Judging by everything she’d seen and heard so far, Lily was a rare sort of woman.

”Fair point.” Carmen nodded Korra’s way as her chuckling faded. ”I like to have a little challenge in scenarios. Makes it like a sport.”

Carmen kept close to Korra as she opened the door, more curious than ever to see what she had in mind for her attire. She waved off the warning with a quick shake of the head. ”Pfft, I’d bet my rooms looked worse when I was your age.”

Carmen kept a serene face, but inwardly cringed. Dating herself wasn’t the best idea. She was obviously older, yes, but she didn’t need to highlight it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:43 am

Korra blushed a little as the words "when I was your age" left Carmen's lips. It made her feel like a little girl, well more so, in the woman's presence. At best she could liken the feeling to being a freshman again and staring up awkwardly at the senior girls who lorded over her so imperiously. Saying nothing of any of this she opened her door and slipped inside.

There were still a couple of open cardboard boxes that she'd yet to unpack, and an open suitcase whose contents seemed to have exploded over much of the floor carpeting the room with assorted garments that had been cast aside in her search for a dress to wear out to a particular club. "Okay... now where is it..." She muttered to herself before diving into the suitcase, making more of a mess as she burrowed about for something specific. "I know you're in here somewhere... c'mon... vioila!" Eventually she would draw up from the deep recesses of her luggage a sheer lavender nighty and a matching pair of frilled low rise panties. It looked like something one would see advertised around valentines day.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:54 am

A blush? That was an interesting little response. Maybe the age wasn’t as big a problem as she’d originally figured it to be. After all, it wasn’t like there was any shortage of beautiful young women in Korra’s life. If she wanted someone closer to her age, she would be with someone closer to her age.

Carmen cleared away some space on the bed, idly bouncing as her lover went diving for outfits. It didn’t take her long, really, before she pulled out Carmen’s combat attire for the evening - something that looked straight out of the Victoria’s Secret catalogue.

”Oh,” Carmen had another low laugh as she took the garment and scanned it over. ”I’m definitely torturing the story for this one out of you.”

Carmen stood up and pressed it up against her chest, making sure it would fit about right. Seemed good, so far. But first…

She wagged a finger at Korra with a knowing smirk. ”Close your eyes.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:02 am

Korra was grinning like the cat who got the cream as she presented Carmen with her new outfit for the night. As the Latina held it up for size she couldn't help but anticipate how incredible Carmen was going to look in the nighty and a slight shiver coursed up her spine. At the 'threat' of torture she laughed softly and dragged her teeth over her lower lip in a lustful gesture. She'd been wet since before Carmen got here, and this was driving her mad.

When she was told to close her eyes she opened her mouth with a look of a petulant child being denied sweets. "Awh! B- Okay, okay..." Pressing her lips flat together she closed her eyes as she knelt on the floor. Patience... she would surely be rewarded, but for now: patience.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:14 am

Carmen reached over and gave her lover a little tap on the nose. ”All in good time. I can almost guarantee, you’ll see me naked soon enough. Anticipation makes it better.”

With that said, Carmen went about the task of putting the nighty, something that took her a bit longer than it really should. The truth was, it had a been a long time since she’d worn anything like this, and wearing someone else’s clothing was always weird.

But she managed, and after a minute, her clothes laid in a neat little pile while she stood there in the nighty. It clung tightly to her body, and while she wasn’t quite as gifted in the chest as Korra, it was a decent fit elsewhere. She could move in it. Fight in it.

On top of that, it showed off her figure, putting every muscle on display. Her taut arms, her chiseled stomach, her sinewy thighs. All of it. Carmen took a quick look over her body and liked what she saw. But, then, she was a little biased. An outside opinion was required.

”Okay,” Carmen hopped on top of the bed and stood with her arms stretched wide, flexing a bit. ”Open up. Tell me if you like what you see.” She watched Korra close, trying to get a good read on her reaction. She had a feeling the younger woman would approve, but it couldn’t hurt to get the deepest look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:35 am

Korralyn smiled nervously as she knelt with eyes closed and listened to Carmen getting changed, only able to imagine the scene playing out in front of her. She wanted to peek so badly it almost hurt, but not looking was actually getting her more worked up than she'd likely have gotten if she had. Shifting as she sat on her heels she was trying to keep her mind off of just how wet her panties were at this point.

When she was told to open her eyes she stared up at the woman standing upon her bed, her jaw dropped, and she was speechless for a moment. When she did finally make a sound it was an unintelligible squeak that followed a visible shiver. Covering her mouth with one hand following that squeak she climbed to her feet and moved to stand in front of Carmen, still upon the floor. "Wow... uh... heh..." She audibly struggled to articulate her reaction into words beyond some fawning stammers. Reaching out she placed an audacious hand upon Carmen's thigh and let out a tremulous sigh. No words came.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:48 am

Carmen’s smile was warming and loving and passionate as she got the response she craved from Korra. She didn’t say much, true, but she didn’t need to. The Filipino had this constant look of lust and wanting, like she craved Carmen in the most amazing ways, and when her eyes opened and she dissolved into a muttering mess, that was all the affirmation she desired.

Right here, right now, Carmen felt like the sexiest woman alive. She was going to ride that feeling all the way.

”I’m glad you approve.” She gave Korra moment to feel over her thigh, enjoying the admiring touch as her fingers explored peeks and valleys of her muscles. Before she leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the forehead.

”All right, then.” She hopped off the bed and took her lover’s hand inside her own once more, interlacing their fingers and subtly sliding them over the back of her hand. ”Let’s get moving. If you like this outfit on me when I’m standing still, you’ll love it when I’m rolling around with Kanda. Safe bet.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:00 am

A few seconds after Carmen finished speaking Korra would finally be able to meter her breathing in a reasonable fashion once more, giving a few gasps as if she'd forgotten to breath for a moment. Her fingers locked with her lover's in an intimate embrace as she stared into Carmen's dark eyes with a look of unbridled desire. Only after a deep, cooling breath could she convince herself to allow Carmen away from that bed and out of this room. "Are you going to think less of me if I get started without you two? Because, that's going to be hot as hell..."

Laughing nervously she forced herself to lead Carmen by the hand, taking her out of the bedroom and leading her down the hall... to another bedroom. This door was farther away from the others and labeled "69DD".

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:11 am

Korra was joking, but she did actually pose a serious question. The poor thing had been driving herself crazy with lust for quite a while, longer than any sane woman should have to go. As much as Carmen loved the idea of holding her sexual functions captive for the duration and admired the younger woman’s resolve, forcing her to stay that way while two sexy, nearly nude women were tumbling around on a bed? A bit silly.

”I won’t.” She gave Korra a reassuring squeeze, making sure the sincerity was understood. ”Just make sure you don’t enjoy yourself too much - when I’m finished with Kanda, I want you as fresh as possible for what comes next.”

Carmen’s warm smile lasted all the way until they made it to the bedroom, where she had to stop and gaze at the sign. She shouldn’t have been that surprised in hindsight. Kind of obvious. Still.

”Is this pretty normal for Lily’s humor?” Carmen gave the numbers a tap and raised her eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:23 am

Korra shot the Latina a bashful smile as she was given permission to pleasure herself during the match. Even as hot and bothered as she was it was still a little embarrassing to contemplate masturbating to a sparring match. That was something the kawaii did because they had poor self control and no shame.

Pausing at the door she turned to give Carmen a quizzical look at the question. Her gaze moved back to the door, and then to its number. "Oh, geez! I'd completely forgotten. Yeah, you just kinda get used to it after a while. She says it helps the more prudish girls get acquainted with being open about sexuality. But I think she's just a perve... or a fourteen year old boy."

Opening the door she revealed a twenty by twenty foot room dominated mostly by an absurdly large bed. It was approximately the size of two king-sized beds pushed together and covered with a collage of blankets, sheets, and pillows. Laying in the center of this colossus was Kanda, her hair still wet from her shower and clinging to her skin as it hung loose about her shoulders. On her body she wore only black silk camisole and white and blue striped silk panties.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next