Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strangers in the Night

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Strangers in the Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Strangers in the Night

Post by acuyra Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:41 am

Carmen did the straps with practiced ease and professionalism, the sort that came her many years of experience with the ropes. It required more thought than a moment’s glance would’ve told most. She wanted to make sure the bonds were tight, but not too tight. Just enough give to be comfortable, just enough squeeze to provide the illusion that Korra was truly trapped. But she could get out, if she wanted to. Carmen’s job was to make sure she didn’t want to. So far, she seemed to be doing well.

With the legs secured, Carmen took a moment to admire Korra’s supple thigh, as she ran her fingers down the contours of her dark muscles. ”So strong.” Carmen let out with a raspy whisper and kissed Korra’s leg. She held that for a moment, sucking on the flesh, before she started to drag her lips upward, higher and higher, heading between Korra’s legs. Her hot breath blew across the waiting sex of her slave, she started to move in with her flicking tongue…

...and then she stood up with a wicked smile on her face, as she started to tie Korra’s arms down, as well. ”Pain or pleasure.” Carmen closed her eyes for a moment, as she enjoyed the barest hint of a chuckle. ”You talk as if there’s a real difference between the two. If done correctly, pleasure can do more damage than any whip you’ll ever come across.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:21 am

Korra watched intently as she was fastened to the cross, sucking on her lower lip excitedly as her mind spiraled with things that may await her. Dark dreams danced in her head as Carmen secured the last of the restraints and took to admiring her toned muscles. The simple touch of her finger sent a shiver up the captive's spine as she was teased to a high boil. Every kiss of those lips against her thigh pulled a new gasp or low moan up from her throat as she tried to keep herself from visibly trembling with desire. Then she felt warm breath against her wet petals and her eyes sank shut, 'finally, release' she thought.

Nothing. Carmen stood again. Her captive let out an exasperated sigh, hanging her head back with a breathless laugh. "Yeah... next time I can get an orgasm in the ring... I'm taking it." Her firm breasts rise and fall dramatically as she's strapped fully now onto the cross, her head still hung back to stare at the ceiling until she can master herself again. Below her pussy dripped onto the floor and wept down her thighs. She had been so very close to losing herself to the kisses near her sex, it would have taken the devious domme but seconds to finish her if she'd deigned to do so.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:28 pm

As Korra laughed, Carmen put her index finger down on the dark beauty’s lips, pressing them together as she leaned in. ”That would be wise.” She brought her hand down and slowly run her fingers over Korra’s sex, just enough to get a few of the dewy droplets on the tip of her fingernails. ”You’ll get what you’re aching for, don’t worry.”

Carmen moved forward and pressed her thigh against Korra’s sex. She didn’t move it. Not yet. She simply kept it there, let the juices roll down her skin and race across the fine hairs on her legs. ”But you’ll get it when I say. How I want.” Carmen pressed their breasts together, poking against Korra’s more impressive pair, sinking in to them.

”And you’re going to have to beg for it.” Carmen tapped their noses together and slid off Korra’s body, moving behind the cross.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:12 am

A whimpering sigh tore itself from Korra's lips as she felt the delicate touch of fingernails against her sensitive, yearning sex. The electricity of that lightest of brushes causing her hips to twitch as much as her predicament would allow. In a valiant effort to master herself she continued to meter her breathing, trying to walk herself back away from her imminent climax, but she wasn't going to get that chance.

Carmen's tight body pushed up against her own, firm breasts distorting her own perky orbs of flesh as a thigh pressed itself up against her legs. Even without moving it was enough to make the Filipino moan loud and long. And as her tormentor explained how she was going to get that orgasm the moan turned into a dismayed groan and her head hung back.

She wanted that orgasm, and she wanted it badly, but she didn't want to give up the game yet. Not while she could still think straight enough to resist. Silently, and with a look of dismal exasperation, she shook her head in refusal. Her pride wasn't broken enough to beg, but not far from it. "N-no... never." She finally managed to croak out between gritted teeth.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:09 am

As Carmen strutted behind the cross, she let out a sigh, one that part mirthful, part exotic, which just a dash of wistful nostalgia. ”Ah, to be young...”

She reached up, grabbed Korra’s dark mane from behind, and tugged it back with a quick, vicious yank. Not hard enough to pull anything out, but with enough force to likely make Korra think it was a possibilty. She only held for a second, two at the most, before she released. A brief burst of pain, to pull Korra back from the edge of ecstacy, lest she tip over without Carmen’s permission.

”...and foolish.” She enjoyed an uncharacteristic giggle, as she promptly let go of the hold. She moved from behind Korra and made her way over to a table off to the side, with all sort of lovely instruments on it - clamps, whips, canes, blindfolds, a shock collar with a matching remote. Carmen made sure to draw Korra’s attention to, let her mind wander and ponder the possibilities.

”Tell me,” Carmen picked up a sharp cane and began to inspect it, running her fingers over the tip and looking at it as if she was in deep contemplation. ”It’s a safe guess that this is your first time doing this, and you’ve never been here before, right?” She glanced upwards with a curious eye, and a hint of mischief. ”How did you find out about it? What drove you here?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:35 am

Korralyn's head was snapped back as her hair was tugged sharply tearing a gasping cry or pain and surprise from her lips. "Aah!" Left wide eyed and gasping from the sudden change of stimulus she watched as her captor flitted away to a table to dangerous looking instruments. Some of them actually looked fun, some frighteningly painful, and others intrinsically humiliating in a way she couldn't explain. Nor could she say whether or not she was excited or wary of that prospect.

As Carmen fingered the cane Korra let her eyes drink in the narrow rod as her pulse quickened. That was going to hurt... Caught up in staring at the cane she nearly missed the violent vixen's question and blinked back to attention. "Huh? Wha-? Oh... uh... I.. uh.. I wanted to... umm... get some... uh... sexy sorta wrestling experience before... um... ya know... I get booked for my first match. My... uh... my friend, she wrestles for AFW too, she told me to come here..." Her explanation was inarticulate and rambling, full of pauses and corrections as she struggled to focus on speaking rather than the heat overwhelming her body.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:03 pm

THWACK!

There was no warning, no preamble, nothing to give Korra the slightest clue that she was about to be struck. Carmen just stepped forward and lashed out with the cane, slicing her across the right breast with a swift strike just above the nipple. She didn’t put her full power into it, nowhere near as harsh as it could’ve been. Just enough to leave a cherry red mark on that delectable chocolate skin of Korra’s.

”Ah, ah.” Carmen slid her cane down the spot she’d struck a second earlier, teasing the nerves. ”You’re a lady, Korra. And ladies shouldn’t stammer.”

Carmen brought the cane down, sliding the tip along Korra’s chest, her stomach, her hip, stopping right at edge of her sex. She kept it there for the moment, skirting the edge of the erogenous zone. ”Sounds like you have an interesting friend, Korra.” Carmen glanced up at her, intrigued, before returning her attention to the sweltering sex only an inch away from her cane. ”Tell me a little about her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:52 am

The unexpected sting of pain made Korralyn jolt in shock and give an embarrassingly shrill yelp. Squirming as much as she could in her bonds Korra bit down on her lower lip with a low groan of sweet torment as her breast was left burning and cherry red with a rush of blood to the skin.

The Filipino would flinch only slightly when the cane was brought back around again, but this time its touch was delicate, a caress. It ran across her chest and between her breasts, tickling her now sensitive skin causing her to shudder visibly. When it trailed over her stomach she laid her head back again to let out a tremulous sigh, her hips still wriggling side to side beyond her ability to control.

After taking in a few deep, cooling breaths she would begin to try speaking as clearly, and as eloquently as her predicament would permit. "Uh..." Off to a bad start, "Her name is Bianka... She's small-ish. German... Used to do shows at some fetish club... Ummm, she's my manager's cousin. Mmmm... Oh, and she used to be a teacher of some kind." In spite of her best efforts her words were still full of pauses and filler sounds, but at least all of the words were whole.

"Why, d'ya wanna meet her?" Looking straight at her mistress once more she adopted a cocky smile, rallying herself to keep up the game.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:24 am

Carmen actually did want to meet this Bianca. She actually remembered the woman - she’d watched with dread as she took on Killer King a few months ago. Small and feisty and dominant, an interesting mix. Not that the lovely lass before her wasn’t woman enough by any means, but other dommes were rare to meet these days, especially ones who shared her love of wrestling.

On top of that, the mention of a manager made a few thoughts stir...

But that was a thought for another time. Now, she had an extremely hot and bothered young woman to tease and deny and to punish for her continued cockiness. Carmen grabbed Korra's breast, the same one she'd struck less than a minute ago, and gave it a powerful squeeze for a moment.

”Maybe. I’m curious to hear her thoughts on you. And your thoughts on her.” Carmen moved the whip away from Korra’s waiting sex, but she replaced it with something much better: her bare thigh, as she stepped forward and pressed it against the Filipino’s sex. Carmen started a slow motion, up and down, just fast enough to keep Korra from cooling but not quite enough to heat her all the way out.

”You take so well to this. I can't help but wonder: have you ever dreamed about doing this with her? With anyone?” Carmen leaned forward and gently nibbled on Korra’s shoulder. Licking. Tasting her meal before she devoured it whole. ”Have you ever wanted to controlled? Beaten? [i]Broken?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:17 am

As the beautiful Latina roughly groped her breast Korra let out a groan of intermingled pleasure and pain, her body writhing as much as it was able in the circumstances. "Uhhhn!" This was cut off by a lurid gasp as the firm thigh slid between her legs and began to work against her steaming sex. The captive's hips rocked in time with the tormenting limb as she moaned out her frustration at its arduous pace.

"Mmmm... With Bianka? No... I... Maybe with Ka-aah!" Her words were interrupted by a sharp gasp of delight as those wandering lips supped on her collar bone. There were several longing, slack-jawed moments in which Korra nearly drooled on herself before she was able to speak again. "M-Maybe Kanda... I..." She stammered, not wanting to admit to herself that she fantasized about any woman strong enough to pin her down, or skilled enough to knock her on her ass.

Ultimately she turned her face away from Carmen, out of nervous embarrassment, and whispered breathlessly, "No..." An obvious lie.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next