Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 3 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ven VS. Mystis

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ven VS. Mystis - Page 2 Empty Re: Ven VS. Mystis

Post by Valyn Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:57 am

As her butt smashed into her opponents back sending her down to the mat Mystis let out a breath of relief. Part of her had expected her opponent to counter, or do something. Still now that she had her opponent down she needed to keep up the pressure and keep her that way. Though that was definitely going to be easier said than done at the moment. She had options a plenty with her opponent on her back but what to do? The gears turned quickly then decided she'd go for something to wear her opponent down.

Moving across her opponents back she'd make her way to her opponents legs and wrap them under her arms before picking them up and pulling them back into a boston crab.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:28 am

Feeling her opponent take hold of her legs Ven began to try and crawl away towards the ropes, but before she could get very far Mystis managed to pull her away and into a classic boston crab. "Huhhh.." She hummed to herself in an attempt to ignore the sharp pain shooting up her spine. Her opponent may have had the move locked in tight but that certainly wouldn't stop Ven from breaking free, not by a long shot.

"N-Not bad.. But your going to need more than that to keep me down!" Ven suddenly exclaimed as she began to pull her legs back down towards the canvas, hoping that Mystis would be pulled down with them and therefore off of her.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:34 pm

It was a good feeling as she got her opponents leg into a boston crab, it was just one way to tire her opponent out even more. Still though she knew she couldn't hold it for long so she cranked it back as hard as she could for as long as she could. Though her opponent was quick to start pulling those long strong legs down and knowing there was no use holding on any more she let go and stumbled off of her opponent.

Mysts turned to look at her downed opponent who was definitely going to get up soon and took in a breath. She didn't have many options and she had a feeling charging in on her was going to go poorly. So she took the time to formulate a plan and recover her energy.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:55 am

After successfully removing her opponent from her back Ven pushed both of her hands against the canvas and swiftly hopped backwards onto two feet before nimbly spinning around to face her opponent with an amused expression. Clearly this fight was going to be not only challenging, it was also going to be fair, just the way that Ven liked it.

Without pausing for another word Ven decided to do exactly what Mystis hadn't by charging at her opponent like some kind of bull! Due to how leaned forwards she was it was clear that Ven was going for a devastating shoulder tackle and that she was aiming straight for the red haired girls stomach! If she could land this move it would most certainly knock the air out of her foe! Among other things!

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Mystis wasn't ready for her opponent to come right back at her so quickly caught off guard she wasn't able to move. Though as Ven drilled right into her stomach with her shoulder knocking the wind and sending spittle flying out of her mouth she still had the sense of mind to at least make this painful for her opponent. So as the move hit she wrapped her arm around Ven's head and pulled her down using the momentum of the charge to try and drill her straight down with a ddt.

Even if this worked Mysis was still going to be laid out under her opponent trying to catch her breath her chest rising up and down. The world will be spinning right above her as she moaned weakly.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:43 am

Ven's brief feelings of success were quickly replaced with a swift burst of pain. She had managed to almost cut Mystis in-half with that out of nowhere spear, but her red haired opponent had been clever enough to deal some damage whilst taking some. Although by the end of it all Ven was clearly better off, Mystis had managed to daze her enough to prevent her from reacting as quickly as she normally would.

"Nice to finally fight someone who can think." Ven remarked whilst giving her head a shake, not waiting before she climbed back onto two feet. "Im sorry that I must do this, but the match calls for it." She apologised with a sincere voice while leaning down to grab one of Mystis's feminine legs. If she got a good hold on the one leg Ven would firmly press one of her feet onto her foe's non elevated foot before starting to pull on the leg she had within her grasp. This would result in Mystis's legs being stretched in opposite directions and would allow her panties to be flashed to the large crowd.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:56 pm

Mystis laid there groaning in pain the aching sensation in her stomach let her know that she was still most definitely conscious. She barely heard her opponent speaking as she tried to get the daze in her mind to go away, which seemed insistent on sticking around. Still though the fog started to lift as the roaring of the crowd and the bright lights above her became less muted and brought her back around to reality. Unfortunately for her, her opponent was already on the move moving up.

She barely put up a struggle as Ven grabbed one of her long delicate legs pulling it up. groaning slightly as she felt pressure on the other foot. Then at her opponents words and the yanking of her leg splaying out her modesty for everybody she snapped fully too blushing. IT wasn't like she was that modest really but something about having your opponent forcing you to show off the crowd was a different story. "Let go!" she cried out quickly struggling against her larger opponent trying to slip out of her grasp.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:31 pm

With the large audience roaring in approval it was very apparent that they were happy with this display, however the same could not be said for the young Mystis. "I'll let go if you submit. The match may be short but I would say its your best option." Ven explained whilst slowly increasing the pressure she was applying to the single leg, intent on pushing her opponent to her limits. "Humiliating people who don't deserve it isn't something which I often indulge myself with. But if you don't submit now I can promise you this will get worse."

Abruptly yanking her opponents already strained leg up even further it would be apparent that Ven was already trying to end this! Twisting her opponents ankle whilst maintaining the vicious hold she would manage to insert as much pain as possible with a relatively limited move. However as strong as Ven was she wouldn't be able to keep this hold up forever, and if her foe could fight through the pain and humiliation, she would soon be forced to let go.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Mystis let out a small cry as the leg was twisted even further and pushed up she pressed her hands against the mat biting her lip keeping herself from crying out again refusing to give her opponent the satisfaction. She had no intention of submitting now, even if things got worse she would never live with herself if she folded so early on in the match. Screwing down her resolve she looked up at her opponent defiantly.

"Not going to submit now! she barked up at her opponent through gritted teeth as she continued to struggle defiantly in her opponents grasp. She was going to make Ven work for this win every step of the way.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Raising her eyebrows Ven was quite impressed with her smaller opponents defiance and will to carry on fighting, in the past she had fought much tougher foe's who would have already ended up submitting, but not Mystis. At this point Ven could not stretch the red haired girls leg any further, it had reached its limit, therefore all she could do was keep the hold locked in for a little while longer to truly maximise the pain amount.

"Hyah!!" Ven roared as she finally released the hold by slamming Mystis knee into the unforgiving canvas before choosing to back off for the moment, needing a little time to catch her breath and prepare for the next attack.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next