Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing)

Post by dlamp Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:20 am

Chiyaki studied Angel's stance for a moment, trying to figure out her next move. Honestly, she couldn't really tell, martial arts and fights using actual tactics was a little beyond the street fighter. So she waited, her guard up and waiting for Angel to strike her. "... ..." Well, if she ain't gonna' take a swing at me, then I'll come to her! She gave a quick smirk before diving at the girl, hoping to grab her legs and pull her down into the mud with her.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing)

Post by dragonswill Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:06 am

Angel would stand there when chi started to make her move as the girl dove for the raven hair fighter Angel would real her out ward hand into her as her other hand opened its palm and smacked the street fighters forehead to temporary stop the girl form reaching Angels legs. IF Chi was stopped by angels hand angel would move in to the street fighters befor sending her fist into Chi's stomach putting in as much force and power she had into it as well as alot of her pent up anger she had so far in this match into an uppercut. this simple move took alot of Angels energy and she wont be done yet as she would wait for Chi to double over.

If Chi doubled over angel would set her up for her heaven and hell gate move tucking Chi's head under her for the power bomb portion of it. Lifting Chi up Angel would get ready ot slam her back down into the mud sending it everywhere but would hold the street fighter after she slammed the girl down.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:45 am

Being so focused on her tackle Chiyaki wasn't prepared for Angel's palm strike, and was nailed right in the forehead for her lack of perception. "Guh!" The blow had stopped her in her tracks as she staggered back a few steps, though the assault didn't stop there. Right after the palm strike came shockingly powerful put to Chi's gut that had her gasping for air soon after it landed, making her double over. "A-Ah!" Thank god Chiyaki didn't have anything heavy, or she'd be throwing it up by now. Shit, Angel was really going all out right now. This was bad, Chiyaki wasn't sure if the woman was setting up for something or just trying to beat the shit out of her, though she quickly got her answer as an uppercut slammed into her jaw and nearly knocked her out.

Things went dark for a second, and she was stunned. By the time she had came to she was already off the ground, being held by Angel. Shit. I didn't take a genius to figure out what was to come, and Chiyaki immediately began squirming as much as her battered body would let her.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:47 am

"nghh this is the gate to heaven will it let you through?" Angel said as she had Chi up in the air but would then slam her down back into the mud " i guess not so looks like your be going to the gate of hell." Angel smiled as she would lift Chi up one more time into a piledriver position. Angel had took quite a beaten from Chi as she barely had the strength to hold her up but she didnt need it for long as she would then drop Chi on her head to complete the move.

after the Pile driver the raven haired girl would take a few breaths befor turning Chi onto her back and getting on top of her for the pin " one!" the ref counted.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Chiyaki's struggling against Angel did little to stop the piledriver from hitting. With how beat up she was from taking all of those hits her strength was pretty much gone, and into the mud she went. She practically swallowed some of the muck as she was dunked in it, and the impact made her blackout. By the time she was pulled out of it she was practically knocked out, barely able to make out Angel's word, but Angel still didn't relent. The second slam had snapped her awake for just a second before she blacked out again. Sh-Shit... She didn't have the energy to fight back. "A-Ah..." And so the count continued.

"Two!"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:55 pm

"Three!"

Angel smiled as she got off chi and her arm was raised by the ref announcing her the winner of the match. Angel waved at the crowd smiling befor looking at Chi and helped her sit up trying ot wake her from her unconsciousness " you okay buddy?" Angel asked her as she tried to help her stand letting her lean on her if she needed it . the match was hard fought but that didnt mean angel should be a jerk and leave Chi in the ring passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:57 am

Chiyaki could hear the crowd cheering as she started to come to. She could make out a bit as well. Yep, the match was over, and Chiyaki came out worse for wear. Shit... I lost... She sighed. She was mad, sure, but at least it wasn't like in the underground arenas where she was barely conscious and practically left for dead. Heck, Angel even looked a little concerned for her after she was done celebrating to the crowd. It was... kind of weird really, but she didn't say anything on it. Heh, I wonder if they're glad she won, or just glad to see two chicks get all wet and dirty? She thought to herself, now slowly getting up with Angel's help. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just sore..." She said with a wry smile. "Guess you beat me, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:17 pm

"yeah you're not the only one you really know how to throw a punch..." angel said with a slight smile. the crowd loved the match but she thought it was because the got to see two girls get dirty in mud while beating the snot out of each other. "yeah but I'm so tired Lots of power and speed but hardly any stamina * she sighed soflty and looked at CHi * well it was a hard fought match " the raven haired girl gave a big smile " and i do hope we are going to be friends now "

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5