Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing)

Post by dlamp Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:23 am

Looks like Angel was as tough as she looked. Being able to block a few punches and a give a few back was a little surprising for Chiyaki. Most people she fought in underground matches usually just freaked out and took the beating when mounted, but Angel was being pretty collected given her situation. And her punches actually hurt a bit too. The difference between a pro fighter and street fighter were starting to become clear to the gangster.

"Fine, I can make it worse on you!" Chiyaki would try to grab Angel by her hair and pull her up to leave her open for a few punches.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing)

Post by dragonswill Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Angel groan abit under her breath as the punches were taking affect even though she blocked a few of them the rest hit their mark. Shaking her head to get rid of the dizziness Angel knew she needed to get Chiyaki off her if she was going to win. Wishing she had better control of her anger she knew she was at the breaking point befor shell go into a rage. "Get off me!." She yelled when the gangster pulled her hair to make her open for more punches. Angel was open but so was her opponent, reeling her arm back Angel would punch Chiyaki's side again but gave alot more force as well as twisting her body to try and get Chiyaki to roll of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:57 am

"Gah!" Well, at least Angel wasn't aiming for Chi's face in retaliation, but damn was her anger something to be feared. She could practically see her turning red behind all the mud. "Hehe," So if she's got a temper issue, I'll just play at that. Anger tended to make one sloppy after all. And with the ring they were in, being sloppy could mean a messy and brutal lost. "Make me bitch!" She goaded, pulling Angel's hair a little harder. "Let me knock a few of your teeth out first!" Chiyaki was going to try and do just that, but Angel's twisting and turning was making it hard to keep a good hold on her hair. 

"Gh, freakin' punk," She voluntarily let go before Angel could force her to the ground or worse, backing away a little. "Fine, wanna' do this the old-fashion way?" She rose her fists, hoping Angel would take the invitation and turn this fight into a slugfest. With how angry she was, dodging and countering the girl's punches shouldn't be too hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:21 am

Angel growl as Chiyaki pulled her hair more as she kept punching the girls side and twisting her body to get the girl off her her anger growing more and more with Chiyaki's goading. Deep down Angel knew her anger would be her downfall every time it gets to out of control but she has learned to use it to a Cretan extent. Once Chiyaki got off her Angel would get up raising her fist. "you better guard like your life depends on it!" Angel said as she used the mud to slide over to Chiyaki quickly and throw a hard right crossed making it easy to predict. Angel made it easy to see coming on purpose as she waited for that miss and once it can she would make a 360 spin back handing Chiyaki a crossed the face.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:50 pm

Chiyaki followed Angel's advice, covering her face with her arms to block any frontal punches. She couldn't see Angel, but she could sure feel the punch she gave. Chi's arms felt like they'd break from. "Aah!" She pulled her back, leaving her open for Angel's backhand. It slammed right into her cheek and knocked her down into the mud. "Guh!" Okay, it was clear this chick was no street fighter, she was trained. Chiyaki was stunned from the two hits, now open for more punishment. Sh-Shit... that hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:37 am

Angel took a few breath seeing as her right cross actually hit and was able to do her back hand as well. Smiling as she got Chiyaki down on the mud her temper cooled down abit which was a good thing to. "Aww did that hurt you? i guess your not strong enough to take my punches." Angel taunted knowing Chiyaki could get angry to as she walked her way to the girl and picked her up trying not to pull her hair. picking her up angel would tuck Chiyaki's head under her arm in a frontal head lock befor tyring to lift her up into a suplex, falling backwards splashing mud every where

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:04 am

"Ugh, fuck you." She said bitterly, spitting out a bit of mud that got into her mouth. So she got a good punch in, that didn't give her the right to act so cocky after being toyed with by Chiyaki not even a few moments ago. Though with Chiyaki stunned with the pain of the punch, she could do little to fight back as Angel got her into a headlock. "Get off!" She protested, feeling herself being lifted from the floor. Shit... "Hey, what are you do- Aaaah!" Chiyaki didn't get much time to complain before she was slammed onto the floor in a painful suplex, sending mud everywhere in the process. "Uuuugh..." Now Chiyaki was completely immobilized by the pain of the slam. "Ooooh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:37 am

Angel laughed hearing Chiyaki's curse her. lifting the girl and slamming her down with a suplex gave Angel a smile as she got back up quickly even though her back was hurting abit. She would quickly get ontop of Chiyaki mounting her. "I hope your ready for a some pain bitch!" Angel yelled befor throwing punches at Chiyaki's face giving quick yet had some power to it. "how do you like these ya bitch?!" Angel yelled while punching her more.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:00 am

Chiyaki could barely register Angel's words before her blows came down, each one making her give a small cry of pain. It wasn't anything new to her while in a fight, but it sure was unexpected how brutal Angel was being. The punches did snap her out of her daze, and she soon rose her arms in front of her face to block them, letting her arms take the beating instead. "For someone named Angel you're a freaking devil, lady!" She shot back.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:19 am

"My mother was weird so sorry if I'm not what i should be!" Angel yelled as she kept punching giving more power behind them but she was starting to wear her self out now soon tho she stopped to take a few breath." had enough?" Angel asked between breaths she got herself tired with was not good seeing how the match wasn't even that far in. Angel smirk getting an idea as she grabbed Chiyaki's head and lowered her breast onto the girls face for a smoother. "I hope you enjoy this." Angel said as she tried to keep her breast onto the street fighters face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next