Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angel wing vs Morgana

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Angel wing vs Morgana Empty Angel wing vs Morgana

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 17, 2016 8:26 am

Angel wing vs Morgana
Winner by pinfall or submission
Hentai allowed

Morgana was excited as she waited until she got the signal to make her way to the ring for her second match in the AFW when suddenly she hears angel of darkness by Alex C ft Yasmin K playing as she makes her way to the ring while waving at the fans. So when she came close to the ring her music would stop and the voice of the announcer was heard introducing her to the crowd.''Now entering from Rome Italy and weighing in at 150ibs It Morgana'' and while that was happening she would slide into the ring under the bottom ropes. So after getting back to her feet and making sure her blue bikini was still in it place she would go to her corner to wait for her opponent to walk down to the ring

Angel wing vs Morgana 9ecd7040dd8f3a31d2fd7c2b03b29455

Back to top Go down

Angel wing vs Morgana Empty Re: Angel wing vs Morgana

Post by dragonswill Tue May 17, 2016 11:18 pm

After Angel of darkness died down Land of confusion by disturbed started to play as angel appeared from the back stage wearing a two piece bikini. running down the ramp Angel clapped some of the audiences hands befor jumping between the bottom and middle rope, rolling onto her feet. She waved at everyone and looked at morgana. " hey names Angel wing nice to meet you Morgana." Angel said as she stood in the middle of the ring to shake hand with Morgana .

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 18, 2016 2:49 pm

Morgana would watch as her opponent made her way to the ring as she licks her lips liking what she sees so far when her opponent jumps into the ring and wave to the crowd.  So when her opponent introduce herself to Morgana and accept the extended hand of her opponent for a handshake as she replies ''Thanks same to you Angel but don't think i be going easy on you''.  After that she would then release her opponents hand as the match was about to begin and put her hands up to protect herself as she would start to circle around her opponent looking for a opening when the bell rings.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed May 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Angel smiled and would stand there looking closely at Morgana as the girl circle around her, as soon as the bell rang Angel dashed to Morgana and grabbed onto her bikini bottoms pulling them up into a fierce wedgy. "hehe good i dont like being underestamated. "angel said and would lick morgana's neck softly while she pulled up the girls bottoms. after a few seconds of the wedgie angel would place on of her legs behind the girl befor pushing against her to trip her up causing her to fall back and would sit on her belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 18, 2016 6:31 pm

Morgana was caught by surprise as Angel dashed towards her and grabbed her bikini bottoms for a fierce wedgie and then lick her neck as her own hands go towards her opponents bikini bottoms. ''I never underestimated my opponents Angel but two can play this way''replies Morgana as she would quickly pull Angel bottoms up as she feels her opponents leg behind hers as she pushed backwards and falls towards the apron.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed May 18, 2016 6:46 pm

Angel yelped as Morgana gave her a wedgie to " mmm yeah i see you can?" angel got ontop of morgana and would kiss her deep befor squeezing her breast trying ot stay ontop of her." mmm your pretty hot you know morgana " angel said with a smirk befor looking at her

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 18, 2016 7:12 pm

''Thanks for the compliment but you should remember i am also dangerous Angel ''replies Morgana as she tries not to moan as her opponent squeezes her breast after she got on top of her. To try and get her opponent off her Morgana would try to form a bridge hoping it would make Angel fall forward

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed May 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Angel smiled at her. " yes i bet you can be very dangerous " angel said softly as she kept trying ot massage morgana's breast but as the girl bridge up angel wasn't able to stay on top and would fall forward. " woah!" yelps falling onto my back on the canvas. Angel quickly rolled onto her front to get up quickly befor Morgana could use the opportunity to take the lead in there fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Morgana would hear her opponent reply and try not to turn red from both the compliment and the breast massage but was lucky that her bridge had worked and force Angel to fall forward. Morgana would try to quickly rolled on her front and then get to her knees hoping to do so before Angel does and if she was the first to get up rush forward and try to knock her down whit a clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu May 19, 2016 2:07 am

Angel hoped she would be the one to get up but as soon as she got up on her feet she was met with a clothesline causing her to fall back down onto her back. " ugh!" Angel groaned as she rubbed her chest slightly dazed enough to stay down for a few more seconds. " That hurt....." Angel spoke befor snapping out of her daze to roll on her front to get back up, her chest wasn't hurting that badly but it was still hurting and she knew she needed to was a sitting duck right now or she would be in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next