Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A New Arrival, A New Dream.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A New Arrival, A New Dream. - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Arrival, A New Dream.

Post by Serpon Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:42 am

Akiha continued to scream out in pain as she slowly inch herself to the rope.  Yet as she grabbed on to it, she realized that her opponent wasn't letting go. The idea of just biting her now entered her mind but after the ref got close to the five count her opponent finally let go as Akiha then exhaled in relief. Such a tactic that Ren had pulled was very heel like, something that Akiha herself would do.  Perhaps her opponent was a heel, something that she had not thought of.

Yet before Akiha could do anything, she would find herself being pulled by the hair and being dragged towards the turnbuckle.  Though her body was in pain and very sore, the match had not started to long ago and she was still able to think clearly.  She would instead attempt to grab the arm holding her hair before pulling on it as she would then attempt to clothesline her opponent.  If successfully she would then try to stomp on her opponent chest several times, trying to make sure her opponent couldn't get up.

A New Arrival, A New Dream. - Page 3 3l9yoRWA New Arrival, A New Dream. - Page 3 AjbwxKgA New Arrival, A New Dream. - Page 3 DUhLLRtA New Arrival, A New Dream. - Page 3 CDNLQYlA New Arrival, A New Dream. - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:33 am

She blinked a bit as Akiha pulled her into a clothesline, hitting the ground roughly and whimpering slightly in pain, then she cried out loudly as Akiha's boot dug into her breasts with each stomp, rolling onto her side and holding her chest, then she started to push herself into a standing position slowly, clutching her chest with one hand.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:56 am

Akiha entire body was still sore and tired from the brutal strings of attacks that Ren had previously performed.  The white clad dress wrestler was now breathing heavily as her body was full of sweat.  This was proving to be one of the toughest matches she had ever done in her wrestling career.  Akiha was just glad she was no longer on the receiving end of this match.  Each stomp she delivered felt like a relief and her confidence slowly being restored as she smirk due to her opponent being in pain.

As she watch her opponent get up, Akiha would attempt to get behind her opponent. "You sure did give me a beating, I hope you can take one as well because it's time for some payback." she stated as she would try to warp her arms around the former champion. If her hands lock together, she would then attempt to lift her opponent and fall back to perform a German Suplex while not letting go so that she could set up a salvo of them.

A New Arrival, A New Dream. - Page 3 3l9yoRWA New Arrival, A New Dream. - Page 3 AjbwxKgA New Arrival, A New Dream. - Page 3 DUhLLRtA New Arrival, A New Dream. - Page 3 CDNLQYlA New Arrival, A New Dream. - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:41 pm

She whimpered in pain and just held her chest, though she turned to face her opponent just in time and wrapped her arms around her instead, trying to go for a belly-to-belly suplex, though in the end she was lifted up into the air for the suplex. She hit the ground with a cry of pain, laying limp in Akiha's arms as she was suplexed back and forth. At the end she'd be wide open to whatever attack she had planned for her.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:05 pm

It seemed that Akiha plan to go behind her opponent didn't work out as she planned.  Her opponent Ren, had managed to get up and face her counterpart wrestler.  Akiha would still wrap her hands around the former wrestling champion as her opponent did the same.  Luck seemed to be on Akiha side, as she managed to lift her opponent first and thus hit her with a suplex and not just one but a salvo of them.  Her first one seemed to take out some fight of her opponent allowing her an easier time to perform the others.  

After about three of them, Akiha let go and panted as she was almost out of breathe. “Your tough and your earning my respect, so I will let you be the first to face my newest finisher, Pollute!” she stated as she would then attempt to place her opponent in a hammerlock.  If successfully she would then attempt to step under her opponent free arm will then attempting to bend Ren head forward and put her right right leg behind Ren own right leg.  If successful then Akiha would roll forward so that her opponents legs would be hooked by her own legs like a splade.  Once rolled on her back, Akiha would attempt to grab her opponent free leg wit her arm and secure a small package while still maintaining the hammerlock to finish her finisher, pollute.  This move was also called a Venus Fly Trap.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:30 pm

She just laid there on the ground quietly and groaned in pain, then she felt herself being put into Akiha's finisher, Pollute. She started to cry out in pain as Akiha locked it in tightly, trying to free herself somehow from the finisher but it was pointless, she was stuck. She tried to wriggle her left arm free to try to pull herself towards the ropes while still stuck in the Venus Flytrap / Pollute. If she could reach the ropes, she'd grab onto the bottom rope to initiate the rope break. If not, she would have to tap out, but she'd hold on as long as she could.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:47 am

Hearing her opponent cry caused a smile to appear on Akiha face as she took pleasure in it.   She was sure that it was now only a matter of time before her opponent tap.  Yet to her surprised, the former champion managed to get an arm free and slowly crawl her way to the ropes.  Akiha would keep the pressure up while not letting go, trying to do as much damage to her opponent as possible before she got to the ropes.

Yet as much as Akiha tired to make her opponent tap, it seemed that Ren had managed to make it to the ropes but when she got to the ropes Akiha didn't let go right away.  “Remember how you did this to me?” stated Akiha as she would not let go until the referee got to the four count before finally releasing her opponent.  She was a bit annoyed that her opponent had escape her finisher but it had given Akiha a chance to recover while wearing down her opponent greatly.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:04 am

She just barely managed to reach the ropes and laid there as her opponent held the hold for the ref's count until four, crying out in pain until finally she was released, laying there flat on her face, in pain just about everywhere. She looked to Akiha once free and grinned, nodding. "It's something you have to do if you're looking to weaken your opponent..." She slowly tried to get to her feet, shaking a bit in pain. "Damn, that thing hurts..."

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:38 am

Akiha simply let go and gave the girl only a small amount of distance as she nodded her head in agreement with her opponent. “Spoken like a true heel.” stated Akiha as she smirk. When she had first meet Ren she though she was a face but the more she fought her the more she began to think that her opponent was a heel.

As her opponent got up, Akiha would attempt to knee her in the gut. "Got to say, you had me fooled, I though you were a face." stated Akiha as she knew that she couldn't underestimate her opponent and would need to be as cruel as possible. Thus if her knee to the gut would she would then swing her arm and attempt a clotheslines in hopes of knocking her opponent over the top rope and out of the ring.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:13 am

She chuckled. "Not just heels use that, you know...you use it to survive. I'm more of a tweener, myself." She then whimpered as she was kneed in the gut, then she flipped backwards out of the ring as she was clotheslined, falling to the floor. "Guh..." She laid on the floor for a bit, holding her stomach and whimpering with pain, trying to recover outside of the ring and slowly getting to her hands and knees.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next