Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angels and Demons

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Angels and Demons - Page 3 Empty Re: Angels and Demons

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:11 pm

Talia grinned as the woman groaned in pain from the second attack. She stalked her, waiting for Suzuka to start to get to her feet, a somewhat sadistic smirk on her face. The redhead was still panting lightly. The blows she had taken for free from the bigger woman clearly had an effect on her despite her conditioning. The size difference played a big part in that.

But now things were different. Now she was on the attack against this amateur and she had every intention of making her hurt for being such an arrogant bitch. Finally someone was going to put her in her place. "What makes you think you're ever going to get up again?" she mocked, running up from behind as Suzuka got to her feet.

She leapt into the air, grabbing the woman's head from behind and pulling her forward with the intent of pounding her face into the mat with a bulldog!

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:58 pm

Suzuka didn't know what hit her. Talia's bulldog was so fast that Suzuka was almost up one second, only to have her face smashed against the mat the next! She rolled onto her back, kicking the mat feverishly as her whole face throbbed from the impact! To add insult to injury, Suzuka bit her lip and felt a small bit of blood beginning to form on the outside of her lower lip.

"Argh... how did you make such a comeback!?" Suzuka said in anger as she laid on the mat still hurting, still stunned from the bulldog.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:42 am

Talia grinned smugly, not answering the downed woman as she writhed around in pain. She imagined in due time Suzuka would figure out the truth, but for now she was content in letting the woman think she was just being outplayed. That'd be more humbling.

The redhead walked over and once more soccer kicked Suzuka in the side to soften her up. She was already soft in the midsection but Talia imagined she could be weakened even more so. She kept up the pressure too, hoping to overwhelm Suzuka in no time. She grabbed her by the hair and yanked her up to a seated position.

Talia then grabbed her by the elbows and dug her knee into the woman's upper spine. She pulled back, forcing Suzuka into her knee in a submission hold.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:00 am

The kick thumped Suzuka's soft mid-section hard and elicited a squeal of pain from the bigger, older woman. Suzuka was breathing heavily an in effort to recover, and felt her arms being pulled back and Talia wedged her knee against Suzuka's back!

"AAAHHHHHHHH!" Suzuka screamed out as Talia applied the hold. She tried to wiggle about and force her arms forward to try to power her way out of this. However.... once in Talia's grip she noted that this small woman was much stronger than she looked!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:13 am

Talia wrenched on Suzuka's arms viciously. She was bigger than her, and while there were some muscles in her arms it wasn't as much as a woman her size should've had. Who did she think she was coming into a wrestling match unprepared? Untrained? Did she think this was a joke?

Well, regardless, Talia had no qualms with putting Suzuka in her place. The redhead released her arms suddenly and grabbed hold of her chin, yanking her back against her spine from her new gripping point.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:22 am

Suzuka felt a brief repreive from the hold before Talia applied a new, even more painful hold! Suzuka shouted in pain and meekly kicked her legs in protest as the hold brought her even more anguish! Suzuka was convinced that this red haired woman was some sort of sadist who had somehow baited her...

"Arrgh! L-let go!" She pleaded as she grabbed at Talia's hands around her chin trying to pry them off so she had some sort of chance to escape and recover.....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:53 am

Talia grinned with her teeth showing seemingly in joy as she pulled back on Suzuka. "Why don't you just break free then?" the redhead mocked loudly. "I thought you were a wrestler," she continued, arching the woman's back even more into her knee. Then, without any warning, Talia released Suzuka...

Only to grab onto her by the hair with both hands and viciously yank her up into the air and back down onto the mat.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Suzuka cried out in pain as she was stuck in the hold, only stopping for a moment as she was released.

However, as Talia yanked on Suzuka's hair and pulled her up and slammed her back down in a surprising show of strength for the small woman Suzuka let out an ear piercing scream as she grabbed at Talia's grip of her hair and shut her eyes tightly, tears starting to creep out the sides.

"D-damn you... you angry little bitch..." Suzuka muttered as she found herself wishing for this to all be over. She'd been beaten and humiliated, and now wished Talia would get it over with and pin her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:48 pm

Talia leapt onto Suzuka, straddling her sides with her knees. "I'll show you what happens when you piss off an angry little bitch," the redhead roared and proceeded to rain fists down at the grounded woman with seemingly no end.

Even as Suzuka's guard was broken, Talia chose instead to grab her by the hair with her left hand as her right crashed against her jaw. She clearly enjoyed it, and wasn't as angry as she may had sounded. Mad, yes, but not angry.

"Angry little bitches keep whiny fatass whores like you in your place," Talia ranted on as she pummeled Suzuka.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Suzuka cried as her face as pummled, and her nose broken! She kicked the mat weakly and tried putting her hands up but it did her no good. Talia's attack was relentless and Suzuka wasn't prepared for any woman like her.

Suzuka's blood and tears were now smeared on her face, as well as Talia's fists. She tried to swing back at Talia a couple times but her attempts were futile. Right now she was essentially a chubby, 150lb punching bag for the smaller, aggressive foe whose small size hid a newfound strength... as well as anger.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content