Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 5 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:21 am

Xuan was being quiet about her food. She too, had mixed the ramen with the other ingredients. She would take her chopsticks, which she was masterful with, and began to slowly sip at her noodles, trying not to make too much noise. "This...This is very good!" She says out of shock and delight.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:06 pm

When Xuan made her compliment on her food, the three other women smiled in glee. Hiro would first say, "I know! It's really, really delicious! Very rich and just plain good!"

Mrs. Schultz would take another bite from her ramen as she said, "Well, thank you, Xuan. Now you can both see why this has been a favorite of mine for many years. I still can't believe they have it."

Junto would finally say, "Yup. We are getting off to a good start. Thanks, Mom!"

And with that, the four women continued to enjoy their meal to start their day. They had a lot of things planned, so they need the strength they can get.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:26 am

Its was odd to start off her day with ramen, but Xuan enjoyed it. Very much so. She continued to eat the noodles and soup, watching her family enjoy it also. But, she didn't have the slightest idea what would be in store for the day. Just like her adoptive mother, Xuan was clueless.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:26 am

Once all four women were finished, they all heaved a big sigh and smiled as they enjoyed their dishes. The plates were either completely cleaned or close to being finished as it was clear of how delicious the food was. Mrs. Schultz would take out her wallet as the server came back to give the table its check. She would pay the money in the checkbook and placed the tip on the table before saying, "Okay, girls, when you're ready, we'll walk off the weight we gained and continue our special Mother's Day together."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:33 am

She noticed something quickly. "M-Mom. You don't have to pay." Xuan reaches for her own purse. Her mother shouldn't have to pay for their food in her special day. Happily wantsing to pay, Xuan would shoo her mother's hand away to keep her from paying the meal.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:38 am

"Oh!" Mrs. Schultz would exclaim in remembering that her daughters insisted on paying for the meal. "Are you sure you want to pay?" She would slowly put her own money away to let her daughters do so.

"We're sure, Mom," said Junko taking out her own wallet to help Xuan pay for the check.

"It's your special day, Mom," said Hiro as she payed the tip. Once all was done and accounted for, the four women would stand up and walk toward the exit. They would thank the server and they promise to visit again real soon.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:25 am

Xuan smiles, knowing that her sisters would help chip in. It was for their mother of course. As they left, Xuan gave the waitress a smile and one last look over before leaving. Had to remember that face, after all...

"Hey uh, I don't know if its too much or a bad thing to ask but, what was your husband like?" Xuan asked, trying to tread lightly on the subject.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 am

As they walked out of the restaurant, Xuan asked Mrs. Schultz what her husband was like. The mother would only heave a deep sigh as she strongly recalled the times that they had together from meeting each other for the first time to having walks such as these. "He was a very good man. A strong man. He would have loved you just like your Master did, perhaps more."

Junko would lead the way as the group went from the sidewalk and out to the local park. This place also was a part of her happier times with her husband for some dates continued here.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:17 pm

"Surely more..." Xuan looks down for a moment. "He loved the thief that I am. How I was so well at the craft. Though my punishments for failing a mission were noticeably less than others."

Not recalling telling her mother about het past, Xuan looks back at her. "Did...Did Junko tell you about my past as a thief?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:37 am

Mrs. Schultz would see that Xuan's Master was probably the only father figure she had back in the guild. When asked if she knew about her past, she nodded and said, "Yes, she did. She told me how well you did as a thief taking on all those difficult tasks and the kind of training you took to reach that well. She also told me about the punishments you had to suffer. Do they deter you from performing your duties efficiently or is it necessary to be hurt like that?"

While speaking, Mrs. Schultz hugged Xuan a little closer with one arm around her shoulder to show that she didn't want her to feel hurt for failing.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next