Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 12 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:04 am

A special part of the gym to them indeed. They had practiced back here so many times, since Hiro and Junko were children. And not only that, their mother had taught them much of what they knew now. "A system of rankings...For your teaching?"

She was a bit confused. Xuan was just taught everything she knew about how to fight. She looks around for a moment and takes a seat down on the benches off to the side of the mats.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:55 am

Mrs. Schultz chuckled and replied, "Well, not just my teaching, but also from their own classes that were at a different building from here. So, how they have fought was what they have been practicing for many years."

Hiro would take an adult-sized karate gi and pants and examined it before asking, "Hey, Xuan! You wanna join us in our sparring with Mom?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:30 pm

Xuan sat down. But just before she foul get comfortable, Hiro would suggest that she change and sparred with them. It made Xuan think quickly of how they would look. And she tried not to let her mind wander but....Well, it happens...

"Well uh, I dont know. I-Im unsure.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:13 am

Mrs. Schultz would try to reassure Xuan by saying, "Oh, sweetie, don't worry. There are no winners or losers here, we're just doing a spar. I just want to see how well you can fare against me." She then offered one of the karate outfits to her and added, "It'll be fun, Xuan, and I know you'll be great."

For the other two sisters, they were already in the dressing room getting their outfits on. Mrs. Schultz would follow after they were done and hoped Xuan can join in.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:17 am

"Victory and failure aren't exactly whats on my mind at the moment about this, mother." Xuan says with a bit of distress in her voice. She was given an outfit still. Xuan looks down at it then again to her mother. "A-Alright...Why not?"

Xuan would go to the changing room and change somewhat hastily into the karate uniform.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:26 am

Once all four women had changed into her karate uniforms, they all would meet at the mats with Mrs. Schultz at the center. She would say, "OK, girls, I know we haven't been here for a very long time, so I believe that it's time to refresh our memories of those sessions. And Xuan, since this is your first time, just do whatever you have been taught and I'll try to follow. Now, who would like to go first?"

It would be silent for a few moments until Junko raised her hand up first. "I'll go, Mom. I would like to see how much I improved on my martial skill."

"OK, Junko, show me what you got then. We will fight until I say enough." With those rules, both Mrs. Schultz and Junko got in their fighting stances and circled around each other for a bit. Then, Junko would come in and go for a flying roundhouse kick which Mrs. Schultz would dodge. Mrs. Schultz would then aim a palm strike to the body only for Junko to block.

Both would strike and defend as fast as they can go, which could impress Hiro and Xuan. It's even more impressive to know that although Mrs. Schultz was getting older, she hasn't lost her touch.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:20 am

With watching the two of them Apr, Dua came quickly to realize...This looked almost even to her training at the guild. Close and speedy combat with premeditated strikes designed to force your opponent back to give yourself room. Her eyes narrow as she tries to study movements.

They weren't being too competitive, so that rules out Xuan using any joint strikes. She wouldn't use what she didnt see.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:36 am

It would at least be over a minute and both fighters already got some hits in. Junko went to perform a high left side kick, but Mrs. Schultz would block and grab hold of the leg before spinning her down on her stomach. From there, she would put her in a single leg Boston crab, but with a little twist into it. While one arm was pulling up on the leg, the other hand would grab Junko's toes and pull and twist them.

"NNGH!!" Junko cried out through her teeth as she remembered how painful this was back when her mother did it the first time. But this time, she wasn't going to give up. This time, Junko would push herself up by her arms and went to use her free leg to attack Mrs. Schultz's closest leg. When Mrs. Schultz felt the hit, the hold loosened up and Junko managed to flip to the side so she can use that same free leg to kick her mother's side of her face.

Now that Junko was back up on her feet with her mother, she would move in for more punches. After a few hits and blocks, Mrs. Schulz then clapped her hands in saying, "Enough, enough!" And both fighters would stop and bow in respect. With a smile, Mrs. Schultz hugged her eldest daughter and said, "Well done, Junko. I'm so proud of you."

Junko smiled back as she replied, "Thanks, Mama. I'm glad that I still got it." She returned to her seat before Mrs. Schultz wanted to see who would like to go next.

Almost immediately, the ever eager Hiro raised her hand and said, "I'd like to go next, Mom! Please?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:16 am

Analyzing that fight, not only did Xuan get to see what she could do, should do and cant do.

She saw where those mives Junko did long again came from. And Xuan had a bit of a feeling that their mother, being the one that taught them that, was much better at it than her daughters. Ahe gave Hiro a bit of a push on her back.

"Yeah Mom, have Hiro go next."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:49 am

Hiro was a bit confused when Xuan gave her a bit of a push on her back, but maybe this was because she's rooting for her success. Junko however knew that perhaps it was more likely Xuan didn't want to face Mom yet based on what she saw. Junko gave a little nudge and whispered, "Xuan, don't worry too much. Just show Mom what you can do and she'll be proud of you too no matter what." Hopefully that can help her new sister feel better before fighting.

Hiro would bow to her Mrs. Schultz before Mrs. Schultz did the same. They circled in their fighting stances and slowly breathed in and out as they focused on where they should strike first. Mrs. Schultz would be the first to charge this time and aim for a left hook at Hiro's right side of her face. Hiro however managed to dodge it before blocking a secret knee strike coming at her. The younger girl went with a high kick before an outstretched palm strike, which was responded by a couple of blocks, but the palm strike hit a bit more than the other.

Given that Hiro is a bit faster than her sisters, Mrs. Schultz had to watch out for the next one as soon as the first comes in. Both fighters struck as hard and fast as they could to provide some significant damage while trying to block and dodge just as fast.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next